Quantcast

» «
Photo

Petition to get the Emergency Vehicles back!

7 replies to this topic
CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by CTUDirector, 19 November 2013 - 10:27 PM.

We, the emergency services clans are attempting to petition Rockstar and possibly get these features back! We'd like you to help us. Either sign this petition: http://www.change.or...=share_petition

Or send out this email to [email protected] or [email protected]

• Subject: Allow Emergency Vehicles To Be Stored, Customized, and Insured on GTA Online‏
  • This is important to many people who play GTA Online. We are a strong and loyal community who utilize GTA Online as a tool to roleplay and educate others about emergency services. We do not do this to defy the system.

We would like you to enable us to store, customize, and insure the emergency vehicles so that we can keep on roleplaying on GTA Online and not be forced to find another venue to do so.

We would like to see roleplaying clans all over GTA Online grow and help make the GTA Online community a better place, or more like real life. 

We've already adapted to the in-game police being constantly on, so this is not so much an issue. We'd just like to continue doing what we do best.

We urge you to change your policies based on these key issues:

1. -Enabling us to do as this petition suggests would allow you to grow the GTA Online community even farther.
    2. -Enabling us to do so would allow us to use your game as a venue for educating the youth of the world, or even just the United States.
    3. -Enabling us to do so would prevent anybody in these communities from trying to glitch or circumvent the system in place to protect us.
    4. -Without changing said policies, you force us to protest or leave your game and lose interest in using any future Grand Theft Auto franchise  game to do what we love to do.

We know you are just as upset as we are, and we'd just like to see some action on the subject. Do this as you want. 

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

dont you want police uniforms too? rsrsrsr

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

dont you want police uniforms too? rsrsrsr

Many police departments on the GTA community already made their own uniforms.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by elburrosleftnut, 20 November 2013 - 01:13 AM.

We urge you to change your policies based on these key issues:

1. -Enabling us to do as this petition suggests would allow you to grow the GTA Online community even farther.
    2. -Enabling us to do so would allow us to use your game as a venue for educating the youth of the world, or even just the United States.
    3. -Enabling us to do so would prevent anybody in these communities from trying to glitch or circumvent the system in place to protect us.
    4. -Without changing said policies, you force us to protest or leave your game and lose interest in using any future Grand Theft Auto franchise  game to do what we love to do.

Are you f*cking serious? My god, this is beyond pathetic. These reasons are not even laughable, they're sad. You're goddamned children.

• Miketv, Mantequilla, Ragref and 3 others like this

Mantequilla
  • Mantequilla

I Make Things Slippery

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

I do agree that we should change those "complaints," I guess we will call them. They could use a small edit. For now let's get people to sign this, CTU, if you do not mind, I will PM you later with some things we could, edit and or add.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

No. You are retarded. Bye.

• android, TaviColen123 and joyfulwargasm like this

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

This is the worst petition I have ever seen since the petition to make Emma Blackery represent the UK in Eurovision 2014.
  • joyfulwargasm likes this

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

You guys and your stupid f*cking petitions.

I'm still waiting for the petition to make Sandy Shores bigger.

• android likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users