» «
Photo

Want to rank fast?

16 replies to this topic
SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by SHarm, 19 November 2013 - 09:52 PM.

I ranked from 130-135 just by spawn bountying people so they can't passive mode

It only costs 1k per 9k bounty so if you don't mind losing a few thousand in the process (obviously you can do it with a friend if you really cared about boosting) but yeah just trying to help you low levels

So if you're really interested in this way

1 - get a friend that doesn't mind dying over and over

2 - go to an invite only session

3 - place a 9k bounty on them

4 - kill them

5 - watch your rp go up

- it might be a lot depends on rank I think? But i went from
134-135 in like 5 minute which is a lot!
  • Gutslab, Carld123, biggsull and 1 other like this

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

nice well thoughout post, both descriptive and knowledge based.

something tells me he had a thought and started to share only to lose it when his hot pocket finished cooking.
  • Gauntlet Hair likes this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

PLacing bounties give you RP?

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

much exp per  bounty?

might try it

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Placing bounties then killing the bountied target over and over for fast RP
  • brooklyn718 likes this

DerbyStar
  • DerbyStar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

Placing bounties then killing the bountied target over and over for fast RP

How much RP to be exact?

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by SHarm, 19 November 2013 - 09:54 PM.

much exp per  bounty?
might try it

I went from 134-135 in 5 minutes just placing a bounty on someone and killing them straight after

Not too sure how much RP to be exact I'll calculate it when I next go on

dwallen
  • dwallen

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

I ranked from 130-135 just by spawn bountying people so they can't passive mode

It only costs 1k per 9k bounty so if you don't mind losing a few thousand in the process (obviously you can do it with a friend if you really cared about boosting) but yeah just trying to help you low levels

So if you're really interested in this way

1 - get a friend that doesn't mind dying over and over

2 - go to an invite only session

3 - place a 9k bounty on them

4 - kill them

5 - watch your rp go up

- it might be a lot depends on rank I think? But i went from
134-135 in like 5 minute which is a lot!

^ this is what the forum could use more of... People helping people

NICE JOB OP

• StormerBoy, biggsull and Dillinger83 like this

Carld123
  • Carld123

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for the tip!

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by J@bz, 19 November 2013 - 10:07 PM.

lol i made a thread about this before a two weeks ago....but then decided it to remove as it got no replies and thought R* might nerf it or patch it. I suggest you should remove it too...but if you want dont want to its fine.

I did this while in a tank...and setting bouties on anyone nearby and killing them but i always shared the full bounty with them as I killed em. There were kids who will let you kill them becuase you give them money afterwards.

If you don't have money to do this...then you could get your freind to keep stealing cars in the motorway until bounty and repeat.

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

lol i made a thread about this before a two weeks ago....but then decided it to remove as it got no replies and thought R* might nerf it or patch it. I suggest you should remove it too...but if you want dont want to its fine.

I did this while in a tank...and setting bouties on anyone nearby and killing them but i always shared the full bounty with them as I killed em. There were kids who will let you kill them becuase you give them money afterwards.

If you don't have money to do this...then you could get your freind to keep stealing cars in the motorway until bounty and repeat.

Pretty much how I did it, tanked this one guy, bountied him to stop him getting into passive mode because his Y button wasnt working lol so he had to press back button to bring inventory back up

Crabby420
  • Crabby420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

Pretty much how I did it, tanked this one guy, bountied him to stop him getting into passive mode because his Y button wasnt working lol so he had to press back button to bring inventory back up

Yeah, I'm sure he told you his Y button wasn't working. Sound's real shady how you're trying to "prove" yourself with those details. I feel sorry for who conceived you, your lack of honesty must have gave her a hard time.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

Yeah, I'm sure he told you his Y button wasn't working. Sound's real shady how you're trying to "prove" yourself with those details. I feel sorry for who conceived you, your lack of honesty must have gave her a hard time.

Wow, you necro'd a 10 hour old thread just because someone butthurt you in your thread?

Stay classy.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

Way to go! it will get nerfed now in patch 1.07, and it will be your fault! 

PrutsterNL
  • PrutsterNL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

Is there no timelimet for placing a bounty on someone?

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

bounty doesn't need to be 9k one of my friends killed me 74 times with tank and gained 9 levels he said exp was same for 1k as 9k.  the higher the player you kills level the more exp you get. 

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Way to go! it will get nerfed now in patch 1.07, and it will be your fault! 

Use it now! GO!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users