Quantcast

» «
Photo

So R* patched the money glitches and removed glitched cars?

10 replies to this topic
Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

funny-baby-laughing-crying-troll.jpg

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

I heard some guys talking about it in a lobby this am. It's still possible but you have to have lightning reflexes like Jack Burton.

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I heard some guys talking about it in a lobby this am. It's still possible but you have to have lightning reflexes like Jack Burton.

Lol wat? anyway yeah My Sherriff SUV that is legit owned..not glitched into my Garage is gone let alone Franklin Buffalo if I think correctly...keeps telling me I've lost it and my Vapid Cuiser is gone too.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I just read all the crying over on the R* forum. Made me slightly teary with happiness :p

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Lol wat? anyway yeah My Sherriff SUV that is legit owned..not glitched into my Garage is gone let alone Franklin Buffalo if I think correctly...keeps telling me I've lost it and my Vapid Cuiser is gone too.

Obviously it was never intended to be able to save the SUV and you duped/glitched the others so really you havent lost anything that you were supposed to have in the first place. I hope you spent LOTS of glitched money tricking them out too :)

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Dont take my space docker and were all good....

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by SkyWest1218, 19 November 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Well crap. I hope they didn't take my bulldozer. I don't wanna go to the construction site and drive it back every time I feel like causing some rush hour mayhem :evilgrin:

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Dont take my space docker and were all good....

Its gone. Mad yet?

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

Instead of making yet another thread on the 1.06 update I'm going to hijack this one and turn it into 'what we can and can't do since 1.06'

So... saving cars we shouldn't have in our garage has been removed and vehicles already saved have been removed.

From my experience, been inside another players car and calling a job in order to dupe it has also been patched.

What about the full garage - free car glitch where you can order a car from a site but somehow if your garage is full you can go to the store then back to sp then back to mp and the car will be there plus the money... has that been fixed?

RedHolden
  • RedHolden

Playing GTA Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

I'm on the PS3, Logged on and went to GTAOnline after the update, To my surprise my space docker was still there and it was not insured???  

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

The patch deleted my fully-modded BF Injection and reset my strength stat to 0. Not happy right now...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users