New ways to gain fast RP post 1.06?

117 replies to this topic
multi3352
  • multi3352

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

yeah im pretty much in the same boat. in my eye any one ive seen thats even level 100 that has more than a few million has definitely  glitched for money or spent 100s of real cash, which i highly doubt for the majority of em. ive probably earnt and spent close to a million i ntotal i did a lot of 1 lap races but they should have sorted it out by  upping the other pay outs no tthe latter. they have made a lot of fans liken them to their supposed enemy ea and activision probably still playing their games but hating their tactics for the money. meh im  so close to trying this glitch to sell a bike over n over. i hop  theyll do some kind of reversal on this as im sure they have see n the effect its had.. :/dont understand how long they want someone to save up for to buy something like a huge 2million f*cking plane that btw the hatch that opens o nthe back, nah doesnt work very well puttin sh*t or ppl in there. wtf is the point in saving for months if your a p/t player to then get some crap huge plane. pegaseaus keep teasing me with phone call  ads. sh*t in game ads and the only way i can think of gettin  it is playin even more stupid amounts than i have recently or pay. i just c ant, ive paid over 40£ for the game so like what R* people saying you turned like ea or some sh*t ... supposed ot not be like that staahp lol

I'm level 70, was playing everyday since launch til about 2 weeks ago now I'm tapering off. Anyway, I never glitched, and I've made it this high so you can too! get more head shots? idk, don't sell yourself short by thinking the only way you can win is by glitching or manipulating the system. Earn your trophies honestly.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

By the way, for those who care, the World Record you get in Sundae Driving counts for the Platinum Award.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Okay, can someone explain why sometimes I get only about 2000 RP and other times manage to get the full 5000? I do 3 laps because I seem to get nothing on 2 laps?

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Okay, can someone explain why sometimes I get only about 2000 RP and other times manage to get the full 5000? I do 3 laps because I seem to get nothing on 2 laps?

I got exactly 4.800 everytime. 

(1) How many guys are in your lobby?

(2) How much time do you take for first and second round?

Oh and you don't get a reward multiple times in a race, only once. Tested this with 5 laps of continuously increasing speed.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

yeah im pretty much in the same boat. in my eye any one ive seen thats even level 100 that has more than a few million has definitely  glitched for money or spent 100s of real cash,

Well you need to get your eyes checked an your facts straight.

Im lvl 125, never glitched anything 'ever' and never did silly 1 lap races all day long.  I gained levels and millions by playing the game.  Its not hard.....  Also, I never spent real money.

Im personally tired of people thinking that high level players are cheaters.  I simply have not played anything else but GTA when it comes to games.

• TheGhostofDirtMcGirt likes this

Danoded
  • Danoded

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Need someone for sundae racing lap swapping
i'm on psn.

Hey I'll do it with you but I haven't got a mic my name's Danoded

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

I got exactly 4.800 everytime. 

(1) How many guys are in your lobby?

(2) How much time do you take for first and second round?

Oh and you don't get a reward multiple times in a race, only once. Tested this with 5 laps of continuously increasing speed.

Just two of us in lobby. I have tried going slow first lap, but still faster than other guy, and then going both faster or slower in second lap, seems random, but surely  it isn't?

Have tried both 2 or 3 laps.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Mines f*cked, it keeps saying I have a personal best of 36 secs. I think this is the problem. Why has my personal best saved but no one elses?

ronald711
  • ronald711

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

gotta try the sundae driving tonite

BeerRains
  • BeerRains

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Well, the race "Quick Getaway" gave me 2550 RP and it takes about 4 mins to do.

I was solo btw.

This is pretty much the race to go for now, I guess. And there is a little twist to it. It usually takes me between 3:10 and 3:30 to complete, but if you wait past the 4 minute mark, you actually get MORE RP. If I complete it under 4, I get 2080 RP and afterwards it's a decent 2775.

If you create a playlist with only Quick Getaway, you can actually make about 35.000 in an hour (which is not nearly as good as CR was).

If someone has another good option, please tell.

Good find.  I think this applies to any point-to-point race (but not lap races.) 

I ran the commute a few times solo and got more RP for slower finish times:

750  <2min

1500 2-3min

2250 3-4min

3000 >4min

This doesn't include the +100RP for a clean race, which is fairly easy to get with traffic off (the on/off options didn't change anything.)  Also finished a race at +18min but only got 3000.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

I was solo btw.

This is pretty much the race to go for now, I guess. And there is a little twist to it. It usually takes me between 3:10 and 3:30 to complete, but if you wait past the 4 minute mark, you actually get MORE RP. If I complete it under 4, I get 2080 RP and afterwards it's a decent 2775.

If you create a playlist with only Quick Getaway, you can actually make about 35.000 in an hour (which is not nearly as good as CR was).

Good find.  I think this applies to any point-to-point race (but not lap races.) 

750  <2min

1500 2-3min

2250 3-4min

3000 >4min

This doesn't include the +100RP for a clean race, which is fairly easy to get with traffic off (the on/off options didn't change anything.)  Also finished a race at +18min but only got 3000.

I tried to wait past 5 minutes, but that didn't change a thing. If it is really how long you take for a race, R* didn't think about this at all...

On another note, I tried Quick Getaway with a low-level friend. The winner got 1.850 (time didn't really matter) and 4.450 (!!!) and second place got 1.250 RP + 2.350 (still decent). As you can flawlessly average this race at 3:30 (if you drive carefully that is) + maybe 30 seconds of waiting in between races (when creating a playlist), you'll get about 3.000 RP + 6.500 $ every 8 minutes (if you take turns winning and don't hit each other, because there seems to be a penalty for this).

Especially for lower levels, this is awesome (compared to other stuff past 1.06 nerf). What still needs confirmation is the required level (sorry, I forgot to check) and how the levels of the participants affects the payout - plus maybe if it works in every point to point race.

yeah im pretty much in the same boat. in my eye any one ive seen thats even level 100 that has more than a few million has definitely  glitched for money or spent 100s of real cash,

Im lvl 125, never glitched anything 'ever' and never did silly 1 lap races all day long.  I gained levels and millions by playing the game.  Its not hard.....  Also, I never spent real money.

Im personally tired of people thinking that high level players are cheaters.  I simply have not played anything else but GTA when it comes to games.

I can confirm that you can make some millions without glitching and that also a level of 125 is more than realistic. I would have reached it as well, if I had more time playing.

Mines f*cked, it keeps saying I have a personal best of 36 secs. I think this is the problem. Why has my personal best saved but no one elses?

Then you must be gyzaZola, because he is the record holder with 00:36:934. Also, mine saves, too, but it still counts everytime as a new World Record. Did you make sure to adjust the settings to "Personal" instead of "World Record"? This could be a thing, as it was the necessity of Criminal Records (as far as I know).

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

I was solo btw.

750  <2min

1500 2-3min

2250 3-4min

3000 >4min

I tried to wait past 5 minutes, but that didn't change a thing. If it is really how long you take for a race, R* didn't think about this at all...

On another note, I tried Quick Getaway with a low-level friend. The winner got 1.850 (time didn't really matter) and 4.450 (!!!) and second place got 1.250 RP + 2.350 (still decent). As you can flawlessly average this race at 3:30 (if you drive carefully that is) + maybe 30 seconds of waiting in between races (when creating a playlist), you'll get about 3.000 RP + 6.500 $ every 8 minutes (if you take turns winning and don't hit each other, because there seems to be a penalty for this).

Especially for lower levels, this is awesome (compared to other stuff past 1.06 nerf). What still needs confirmation is the required level (sorry, I forgot to check) and how the levels of the participants affects the payout - plus maybe if it works in every point to point race.

I can confirm that you can make some millions without glitching and that also a level of 125 is more than realistic. I would have reached it as well, if I had more time playing.

Then you must be gyzaZola, because he is the record holder with 00:36:934. Also, mine saves, too, but it still counts everytime as a new World Record. Did you make sure to adjust the settings to "Personal" instead of "World Record"? This could be a thing, as it was the necessity of Criminal Records (as far as I know).

Yeah I changed it to 'personal'. For some reason it had my name next to the world record. Does it matter it the matchmaking is open or closed?

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

Yeah I changed it to 'personal'. For some reason it had my name next to the world record. Does it matter it the matchmaking is open or closed?

Nope, but it saves you from having to kick unwanted players if you close it. A little tip: If you are really in for a grind, create a playlist consisting of 16 times the same race. It saves you the time in vote screen and you and your friend will join the race at the same time, so you can almost instantly start it. Since the settings (traffic and so on) don't mind and you have to set "Personal" only the first time, this is quite time-saving (albeit boring).

I wouldn't suggest doing this with strangers (other than CR, were it didn't matter), because you could end up losing both rounds.

Did someone try this solo? It should work with 2 rounds, because you also set World Records when you are on your own.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

Just tried it today and it still says my personal best is 36 secs, but I can't ever get better than 40 ecs, so how am I supposed to have done that? Pretty sure someone above said they had tried it solo but it didn't work.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Just tried it today and it still says my personal best is 36 secs, but I can't ever get better than 40 ecs, so how am I supposed to have done that? Pretty sure someone above said they had tried it solo but it didn't work.

You should still get the RP after the first round. It worked fine for me yesterday and I doubt, they fixed this already.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

When you are racing...hit the Down D-pad button to see your RP bar, as also look at your personnel lap time and race time. If it show a "---.---.---" under your personnel time or for the world record time indicating one hasn't been set, then it should work for you.

Mine doesn't show it blank, it is filled with my best time, even when I start the first race after turning on my PS3. Is everyone else's blank, or filled in?

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

When you are racing...hit the Down D-pad button to see your RP bar, as also look at your personnel lap time and race time. If it show a "---.---.---" under your personnel time or for the world record time indicating one hasn't been set, then it should work for you.

Mine doesn't show it blank, it is filled with my best time, even when I start the first race after turning on my PS3. Is everyone else's blank, or filled in?

Not sure, but I think mine was filled in, though glitchy (it showed someone elses name and a time of 0:00:00).

brockywinch
  • brockywinch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by brockywinch, 22 November 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Sundae driving

Can anyone confirm:

3 laps:

LAP1      Player A = wins lap but goes slow                                            Player B = also goes slow and gets second for lap

LAP2      PlayerB = wins lap and goes faster than previous lap              Player A = comes in second for lap but still faster than previous lap

LAP3                                                                             Does'nt matter

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

I was solo btw.

750  <2min
1500 2-3min
2250 3-4min
3000 >4min

So far I've ran the commute solo 3 times and the max I've gotten after finishing at 3 plus minutes has been 820

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Survivals are still paying well, but what i noticed is that DeathMatches and especially Team DeathMatches got a Boost!

Try some of the new ones and you will see :)

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sundae driving

Can anyone confirm:

3 laps:

LAP1      Player A = wins lap but goes slow                                            Player B = also goes slow and gets second for lap

LAP2      PlayerB = wins lap and goes faster than previous lap              Player A = comes in second for lap but still faster than previous lap

LAP3                                                                             Does'nt matter

That's my understanding, but it won't work for me so I may be wrong?

brockywinch
  • brockywinch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Sundae driving

Can anyone confirm:

3 laps:

That's my understanding, but it won't work for me so I may be wrong?

wont work for me either, personal best comes up everytime 35.80, not sure how i managed that?!

any other short laped races with good rp ?

Boo Cocky
  • Boo Cocky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Boo Cocky, 22 November 2013 - 07:37 PM.

The mission Potshot is a pretty decent way to level up. Only need two people and on hard each person gets about 1700 RP (edit: might be 1425 for players not in the same crew) and $7000. The nice thing is each player gets the same so no switching off like races. If the mission is done right it takes a couple minutes and is extremely easy.

Drive down the road towards the location and stop just a little distance from the two guys standing there.

Shoot them and eventually the van should drive out of the camp. If the van doesn't drive out at first just run towards the camp a little to get it going and then go back to the cover of your car.

Wait for the van and shoot the driver when it's on the road driving towards you.

One person grab the van and the other go into the camp to kill guys and get more RP. The van driver will have a free run and it's a short drive.

So you only have to kill three guys and the whole mission is very short.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

The mission Potshot is a pretty decent way to level up. Only need two people and on hard each person gets about 1700 RP (edit: might be 1425 for players not in the same crew) and $7000. The nice thing is each player gets the same so no switching off like races. If the mission is done right it takes a couple minutes and is extremely easy.

Drive down the road towards the location and stop just a little distance from the two guys standing there.

Shoot them and eventually the van should drive out of the camp. If the van doesn't drive out at first just run towards the camp a little to get it going and then go back to the cover of your car.

Wait for the van and shoot the driver when it's on the road driving towards you.

One person grab the van and the other go into the camp to kill guys and get more RP. The van driver will have a free run and it's a short drive.

So you only have to kill three guys and the whole mission is very short.

Will have to try this later, not home at te moment. Think it's possible to solo the mission on hard? Like just carefully kill everyone and then take the van?

BeerRains
  • BeerRains

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

750  <2min
1500 2-3min
2250 3-4min
3000 >4min

So far I've ran the commute solo 3 times and the max I've gotten after finishing at 3 plus minutes has been 820

I'm over level 100, so the RP amounts will be different if you are a lower level.  I get a full bar per race, 3100RP every 5 minutes (including 1 min loading time.)  Try waiting until the timer goes over 4min and see if you get more RP.

Wildcard_1979
  • Wildcard_1979

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by Wildcard_1979, 22 November 2013 - 10:14 PM.

Does anyone know what level you have to be to play "Quick Getaway"? I'm level 14 and can't find it. I was level 71 and accidentally deleted my character. Needless to say I am very anxious to get back to where I was. :(

Or maybe someone could friend me who's an upper level and help me out so I can play it?

PSN: genetheninja

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

aside from the bounty method, the most reliable farming method is single player racing and finish the race in 4min+ to get fixed 2500 rp a little more if it was a clean race. also this works with all race regardless of laps, so u go criminal rec and racefor 29 sec and just before finish line wait for 4min, if it doesn't dnf ( which i dont think it does for 1player race) then u get 2500 rp anyways

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by KingPancakes, 23 November 2013 - 03:27 AM.

aside from the bounty method, the most reliable farming method is single player racing and finish the race in 4min+ to get fixed 2500 rp a little more if it was a clean race. also this works with all race regardless of laps, so u go criminal rec and racefor 29 sec and just before finish line wait for 4min, if it doesn't dnf ( which i dont think it does for 1player race) then u get 2500 rp

I'll remember you said this if it doesn't work for me lol

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Didn't work. Just did CR for 4 minutes plus solo and max rp I got after three times, was 490. Maybe you're the lucky one.

Wildcard_1979
  • Wildcard_1979

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:38 AM Edited by Wildcard_1979, 23 November 2013 - 06:45 AM.

aside from the bounty method, the most reliable farming method is single player racing and finish the race in 4min+ to get fixed 2500 rp a little more if it was a clean race. also this works with all race regardless of laps, so u go criminal rec and racefor 29 sec and just before finish line wait for 4min, if it doesn't dnf ( which i dont think it does for 1player race) then u get 2500 rp anyways

Didn't work. Just did CR for 4 minutes plus solo and max rp I got after three times, was 490. Maybe you're the lucky one.

Thanks! That really helped.

Also, same for me. I could only get 500 or so rp doing cr single player over 4 min.
However if you try a longer race like route 68 I got up to 1075 rp. Just put no traffic and go full throttle with a bike, it's a straight shot.
I wonder if you get less at lower levels because I can't get over that much rp...

What race settings do you have it on when you get 2500 rp?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users