Photo

New ways to gain fast RP post 1.06?

117 replies to this topic
DerbyStar
  • DerbyStar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

First of all. I'm a trophy hunter. I like to collect trophies in games and thats why I'm aiming for getting the platinum trophy in this game. You need to get to level 100 to get platinum trophy.

Post patch 1.06 the Criminal records has been patched so it no longer gives us a great amount of RP. F*ck you rockstar! Seriously. I'm stuck at level 42. I don't ever see myself getting to level 100 now with the lame and stupid little amount of RP you gain. 

So... I guess it's time to find new ways to get fast RP. If there are any at all. Anyone? :(

onspeed8
  • onspeed8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

play downtown underground races against full lobby of random people host yourself put it on 2 laps:

* complete the first lap without hitting anything for clean lap XP

* win the race for another more XP

about 6000XP or more in total every race :D

i levelled so easily

offcoure this only works if you're a good racer, if you're not... you're f*cked, there is no other fast way i believe

• Wavy_Crocket_LDN and speedosausage like this

007Nick700
  • 007Nick700

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

play downtown underground races against full lobby of random people host yourself put it on 2 laps:

* complete the first lap without hitting anything for clean lap XP

* win the race for another more XP

about 6000XP or more in total every race :D

i levelled so easily

offcoure this only works if you're a good racer, if you're not... you're f*cked, there is no other fast way i believe

Racing is not the problem, timing out when starting is. 

And post hosts don't realize you always get timed out when the race starts and there's still someone joining

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

On air races with bridges jusr crash after bridge and you gett 100 rp every time
  • Canucks555 likes this

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064116338

If you've got a bit of cash and a friend who doesn't mind being killed over and over

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Coveted on hard is 1980 rp and 12000 $
  • tom_p1980 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by Vooodu, 19 November 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Post patch 1.06 the Criminal records has been patched so it no longer gives us a great amount of RP. F*ck you rockstar! Seriously. I'm stuck at level 42. I don't ever see myself getting to level 100 now with the lame and stupid little amount of RP you gain. 

So... I guess it's time to find new ways to get fast RP. If there are any at all. Anyone? :(

L M F A O.!   YES!!!!

From the bottom of my heart..  I wish you all the BIGGEST    FUUUUUUCK YOUUU EVER.  :D

f*ck all you clowns that keep doing criminal records all day every day.  f*ck YOU, f*ck YOU, f*ck YOU!

I've probably wasted hours and hours joining your silly little 1 lap bitch races, only to leave and join another.

You wanna level, play the f*ckIN GAME!

Im lvl 130, its not hard to play and level.

• tom_p1980, nurse carmen, TheGhostofDirtMcGirt and 3 others like this

DerbyStar
  • DerbyStar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

L M F A O.!   YES!!!!

From the bottom of my heart..  I wish you all the BIGGEST    FUUUUUUCK YOUUU EVER.  :D

f*ck all you clowns that keep doing criminal records all day every day.  f*ck YOU, f*ck YOU, f*ck YOU!

I've probably wasted hours and hours joining your silly little 1 lap bitch races, only to leave and join another.

Chill dewd. And yeah it is. Since they've nerfed everything so much.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by Vooodu, 19 November 2013 - 10:09 PM.

L M F A O.!   YES!!!!

Chill dewd. And yeah it is. Since they've nerfed everything so much.

Sorry man, I had to let that out.

Boosters have been ruining public races for a long time.    I can't help it... That was bottled in.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Fast< There's the problem with the majority of the online community.

It's not about who does it first but about who does it right.

Take your time and enjoy the experience.

• M1chaelB22 likes this

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

Well, the race "Quick Getaway" gave me 2550 RP and it takes about 4 mins to do.

I was solo btw.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Fast< There's the problem with the majority of the online community.

It's not about who does it first but about who does it right.

Take your time and enjoy the experience.

But what is there anymore to enjoy? The missions are meh, people driving around in tanks shooting everyone in sight are meh. The races and parachute jumps were pretty fun for me and considering the fact that you don't need to buy ammo for them they still are. But now less and less people join a race, because they don't get anything from it - neither RP nor money.

I was looking forward to do stuff with my friends (especially heists, since they were part of the trailer), but until now R* failed to deliver something decent. The single player was fun, but kind of short. So I placed my hopes on the multi player. Hopefully it gets better soon, but at the point I reach Level 100, I'll be playing something else afterwards, I suppose.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

oh well

Bathplug
  • Bathplug

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

If your a trophy hunter. Why didn't you take advantage of criminal records earlier?

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter, I just like to do everything a game has to offer and the trophies are a good indicator for that. But if a single thing forces you to grind through lots of hours and there is not much fun in it, it's a drag. I remember when 100% was more than SOME stuff you needed to do in GTA's single player. You had to do EVERYTHING! Now you just have to do half of the stunts, knife flights and under the bridge and get 100%?? Dafuq?

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter, I just like to do everything a game has to offer and the trophies are a good indicator for that. But if a single thing forces you to grind through lots of hours and there is not much fun in it, it's a drag. I remember when 100% was more than SOME stuff you needed to do in GTA's single player. You had to do EVERYTHING! Now you just have to do half of the stunts, knife flights and under the bridge and get 100%?? Dafuq?

Today I went stole about 100 cars on the motorway to try and get the platinum award for vehicle thief, still got like 50 to go, the only thing that slows things down is the damn police

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Survivors are the way to go IMO.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Honestly grinding out RP and cash in criminal record was fun when you'd have a good partner or even 3 or 4 racers going at it for the wins. How is that a bad thing?
  • Imaeechew likes this

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Honestly grinding out RP and cash in criminal record was fun when you'd have a good partner or even 3 or 4 racers going at it for the wins. How is that a bad thing?

I was boosting with my friend who lives 5 minutes from me, took a break, went down to the local kebab shop, had some lunch, he came mine, we watched some south park, he went back home, back to grinding, I would hate to do missions for 1k rp....2.1m RP doing 1-5k RP missions would take an eternity, ain't nobody got time for that

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

Golf solo ;)

Or longer races, rewards are now based on how long the race takes. Let's be honest, the CR rewards were stupidly out of balance.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

I have no problem golfing solo, love the way it turned out in this game.

Ok so now the longer the race the bigger the rewards? So basically find the longest race and that's the best one to use? Lol so criminal records with 5 laps?

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

L M F A O.!   YES!!!!

lmao @ strong fukkin loser

get a life, lol just lol get so mad over wat other ppl do, lmao fukkin loser

• shadowGovernment likes this

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

I actually do missions. for example The parking lot mission from Lester gives good RP in hard. I'm sure there's a better way making RP but doing missions is fun and easy to find.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

I actually do missions. for example The parking lot mission from Lester gives good RP in hard. I'm sure there's a better way making RP but doing missions is fun and easy to find.

There was rarely a mission I really considered fun. I started with a friend doing almost only missions and it was mostly: "Go there, kill this, steal the drugs or repo a car." The first fun mission was Lamar's "Ticket to Elysium", because it went not so good and I had to lure the cops away from the truck.The second time the same mission was laughable, because we just had to park the truck up a hill. And neither payout nor RP are worth the time we put into this.

As much as I hate grinding one single race or activity, I hate the fact that being honest in this game seems to be punished more and more. I totally understand that CR got fixed, because you got RP MID-race, no matter if you were first or last. But to nerf every other race because of this seems really off. I don't really care about the money (even though I would love to mod my Cheetah), but some more RP would be nice.

• WillisHome1 and multi3352 like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Anyone got any ideas for fast RP?

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 20 November 2013 - 04:48 PM.

all the new players are screwed. trolls bought the game on day one to exploit every glitch they could before patches kicked in. now you have level 5 guys going against level 200 multimillionaires with no hope of ever catching up to the other players.

its hard to take your time and enjoy the game when your getting griefed by heavy snipers, miniguns and rocket launchers. or worse they pull out a tank and your stuck spawning directly in front of the tank being spawned killed over and over until you leave session or just turn off the game.

isn't weird the mechanic works on a time limit so pvs cant keep ramming into tanks but there is no limit to how a tank can grief other players? trolls work around the bad sport so don't count that as a limit.

• coach_wargo and WillisHome1 like this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

First of all. I'm a trophy hunter. I like to collect trophies in games and thats why I'm aiming for getting the platinum trophy in this game. You need to get to level 100 to get platinum trophy.

get your most expensive car , drive it as fast as possible into a wall..repeat until you see your RP go up. 

lannydee
  • lannydee

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

I'm level 70, was playing everyday since launch til about 2 weeks ago now I'm tapering off. Anyway, I never glitched, and I've made it this high so you can too! get more head shots? idk, don't sell yourself short by thinking the only way you can win is by glitching or manipulating the system. Earn your trophies honestly.

• multi3352 likes this

xRunawayGuN
  • xRunawayGuN

DropDead Disciples Leader

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

Reset everyone.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Shoot yourself. In the face. Outside...no need in making some poor person have to clean that sh*t out of the carpet and walls.

No seriously...you're wasting oxygen that could be used by people with a little better grasp on what's important in life....

• tom_p1980 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users