Photo

Custom sheriffs SUV no more!

27 replies to this topic
TJgta88
  • TJgta88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Tried to take the sheriffs suv to beekers garage today following the beach bum update and u can no longer enter beekers!! Still really want the custom vehicle can anyone help? (Ps3)

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

No one can help. It's been removed with 1.06.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Have you tried the Hard Flush method?

Take your PS3

Unplug all wires

Submerge it in Distilled Water  ( go buy 4-5 gallons from walmart, don't use tap water or you'll ruin it)

Turn that bitch back on and go paint that Police Wagon chrome

• biggsull likes this

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

fkn cokstar just keeps messing up the fuking game

TJgta88
  • TJgta88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Take your PS3
Unplug all wires
Submerge it in Distilled Water  ( go buy 4-5 gallons from walmart, don't use tap water or you'll ruin it)

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

sh*t in your hand then ram the sh*t into the disc drive and the suv will appear in your garage

TJgta88
  • TJgta88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Take your PS3
Unplug all wires

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

sh*t in your hand then ram the sh*t into the disc drive and the suv will appear in your garage

Somewhat confirmed.

Cannot respray the SUV though

TJgta88
  • TJgta88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

4-5 you say? Thats why it didn't work when i tried it the first time not enough water?!?! Cheers

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

How are they messing up a game by fixing a glitch/exploit that was not intended to be accessed or be in there? I admit I glitched alot and hearing that these things where patched, I'm not ashamed, sad, nor angry. I'm actually content. I'm glad that their fixing the game and improving. Part of that improvement is removing glitches. I glitched so I wouldn't have to farm or anything and so I could actually enjoy the game but now I'll have to find a different way to enjoy it in probably a legit way. If they broke the game by patching a glitch, then I wander what them fixing the game is. I'm not tripping off of it and neither should you.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Don't worry, you'll be able to get it back soon enough.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Take your PS3
Unplug all wires

I tried this on my xbox. Is this a ps3 fix or what? now my sh*t isnt even turning on. should i call customer support?

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Take your PS3
Unplug all wires

I tried this on my xbox. Is this a ps3 fix or what? now my sh*t isnt even turning on. should i call customer support?
did you try to take out the Hdd before you did this?

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

How are they messing up a game by fixing a glitch/exploit that was not intended to be accessed or be in there? I admit I glitched alot and hearing that these things where patched, I'm not ashamed, sad, nor angry. I'm actually content. I'm glad that their fixing the game and improving. Part of that improvement is removing glitches. I glitched so I wouldn't have to farm or anything and so I could actually enjoy the game but now I'll have to find a different way to enjoy it in probably a legit way. If they broke the game by patching a glitch, then I wander what them fixing the game is. I'm not tripping off of it and neither should you.

What's the harm in allowing people to save a police vehicle in their garage?  Some people want to roll play, or some people just want the cars because they're great cars in the game, I love using them, they're pretty fast but handle great.  Which is probably completely opposite of how they are in real life with all the equipment and sh*t that is in them.  But the question I have is why can't it be an intended thing.  A LOT of fans of the game who paid good god damn money for it aren't getting what they want.  And the few things they do want and were able to have are being taken away. 

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

What's the harm in allowing people to save a police vehicle in their garage?  Some people want to roll play, or some people just want the cars because they're great cars in the game, I love using them, they're pretty fast but handle great.  Which is probably completely opposite of how they are in real life with all the equipment and sh*t that is in them.  But the question I have is why can't it be an intended thing.  A LOT of fans of the game who paid good god damn money for it aren't getting what they want.  And the few things they do want and were able to have are being taken away. 

I have a f*cking legit answer for you my friend.

No, police vehicles don't hurt anybody (not counting the police tank-riotvan).

So why did they remove them?

They have 100's of thousands crying that Asea owners should be banned and shot in the face publicly.

R* couldn't fix the f*cking car duping or the majority of the glitched vehicles.... so what did they do?  You guessed it, the ones that they could identify by ID like police vehicles POOF... while other vehicles like Space Buggy or Snowy vehicles... sh*t probably has the same ID as their regular counterpart.

TL/DR

R* is trying to look good when their covered in sh*t.

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

I don't really care, I ditched my Sheriff SUV soon after I got it, but I like how Rockstar puts it as:

• Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.

Those rare circumstances being... steal one and drive it to LSC for a respray just like any other car.  At least that's how it went for me.

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Because if you get them in your car, insure them and everything, then drive them out, people will mistake them for a average police car and blow them up, making them pay for insurance and causing them badsport. Even if the destruction of PV's have been reduced by ALOT, it still earns you closer to getting badsport.

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

I don't really care, I ditched my Sheriff SUV soon after I got it, but I like how Rockstar puts it as:

• Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.

Those rare circumstances being... steal one and drive it to LSC for a respray just like any other car.  At least that's how it went for me.

Yes, I thought that was funny as well. Also funny that OP is surprised about this. Clearly didn't read release notes.

Cesiken
  • Cesiken

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

All these people crying about their modded and glitched vehicles gone.

While I sit here still having all my vehicles, from police cars to lazer planes.

And they wont get deleted off my garage. Lol.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Custom sheriffs SUV no more!

There wasn't much custom about it anyway, it looked best when left stock...looked like sh*t if you resprayed it (which is about all you could do besides bulletproof tires).

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Usually when a company patches an exploit they will:

-Not say anything about it

-Make a very vague reference

The way they described it

Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players .... causing the menus to malfunction.

I honest think that the way the worded it... is the way they interpreted it and 'fixed' it.

Scary as hell... don't be surprised if you next time you drive into LSC with a regular PV and the menus whack out and delete your character.

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Usually when a company patches an exploit they will:

-Not say anything about it

-Make a very vague reference

The way they described it

Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players .... causing the menus to malfunction.

I honest think that the way the worded it... is the way they interpreted it and 'fixed' it.

Scary as hell... don't be surprised if you next time you drive into LSC with a regular PV and the menus whack out and delete your character.

Funny thing is, I never even heard anyone mention anything about that or experienced it myself.

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Because if you get them in your car, insure them and everything, then drive them out, people will mistake them for a average police car and blow them up, making them pay for insurance and causing them badsport. Even if the destruction of PV's have been reduced by ALOT, it still earns you closer to getting badsport.

This... is the most ridiculous explanation ever.  Your name appears above the SUV, you can very easily tell if you're wanted, and you'd NEVER see the Sheriff SUV unless you were 4 stars out in the desert.

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 20 November 2013 - 12:22 AM.

Insurance was free on the sherrif suv as well

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Well, f*ck. If that Sheriff SUV was causing issues with menus, then f*ck it. Thing kind of sucked ass anyway. 

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Take your PS3
Unplug all wires

I followed your steps but it turned into Saints Row The Third. I think I submerged it too long.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

Take your PS3

Unplug all wires

Reminds me of a method for speeding up my PC involving the removal of sys 32 I heard about :D Also, those cool crystals that make mustard gas.

Internet advice, how I love you.

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Take your PS3
Unplug all wires

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users