Post the funniest ways you've died in GTA V/Online

53 replies to this topic
Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Stickybomb on assailants car, driving away and I blow it up too soon, we both die.

marcolampie
  • marcolampie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

broke my neck, after a failed stunt on the half pipe with my bmx 

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Has to be last night!. I was cruising on Bagger trying to find another Bagger for a clan member. Some ball-bag griefer rolls up in a Fire Engine and kills me with the water hose!!. Had to laugh, and then kill him!

• Lethal_Vendetta likes this

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

So, today I accidentally activated the "walk underwater glitch" it was cool for a while but the I got sick of it so I joined an invite only session with a friend.

I was stabbing PEDs on Del Perro Pier, ended up with a three star wanted level, and dove over the railing to get away.

Only, the glitch didn't fix itself when I left the previous game, so I dove headfirst through the ocean and crumpled into a lifeless ball at the base of the pier support beams.
  • UP9390 likes this

Parallox
  • Parallox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

The funniest for me, laughing while I write this... but I was playing GTA V (not online), and did a race with Trevor.  It was the one where you use the outdoor vehicles by the wind farm.  Anyway, I finished the race, but an odd thing happened after it was over.  The winner cut scene flashed, and then everyone was yelling and running away from me in terror.  I was like... WTF???  I didn't have any guns or shoot anything. Then I got mauled by the cougar that happened to spawn there and made everyone run away... pretty funny when you think about it.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

The funniest for me, laughing while I write this... but I was playing GTA V (not online), and did a race with Trevor.  It was the one where you use the outdoor vehicles by the wind farm.  Anyway, I finished the race, but an odd thing happened after it was over.  The winner cut scene flashed, and then everyone was yelling and running away from me in terror.  I was like... WTF???  I didn't have any guns or shoot anything. Then I got mauled by the cougar that happened to spawn there and made everyone run away... pretty funny when you think about it.

thatsnotfunny128630893950560268_zps9991d

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

Was pushed off the side of a farm silo in team deathmatch, I fell on another player when I died.

Parallox
  • Parallox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

thatsnotfunny128630893950560268_zps9991d

What do you got against Obama?  And why don't you pick on someone else.  Lame retard.   Go bully someone else.

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

So, today I accidentally activated the "walk underwater glitch" it was cool for a while but the I got sick of it so I joined an invite only session with a friend.

I was stabbing PEDs on Del Perro Pier, ended up with a three star wanted level, and dove over the railing to get away.

Only, the glitch didn't fix itself when I left the previous game, so I dove headfirst through the ocean and crumpled into a lifeless ball at the base of the pier support beams.

haha, lol that exact thing happend to me yesterday, i was gonna go down from the pier to my friend that was walking around in the ocean, dove in like 4 times and banged my head in the bottom before i got it.. 

i had no idea it was a known glitch, thought it was same error with the new 1.06patch..

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

Bailed out of burning helicopter, somehow survived the fall, got run over by a cyclist and died.

Silencer81
  • Silencer81

You like my MG?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

Yeah, rotors have got me a few times, especially when friends come to pick me up. Why can't anyone understand me when I say just land the thing, I'll get in on my own.

I got out of one and walked off, thinking "wait, there should be a tailrotor here somewhere" and chop, chop chop.  :-)

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by GraniteDevil, 20 November 2013 - 01:45 PM.

I walked into the rotor of my Buzzard.  Three.  Times.  In a row.

Picked up a pro on Vespucci.  Found a quiet place.  Ponied up my $100 service fee.  Watched a guy land a helicopter on the rooftop across the way and kill both me and the pro with a single sniper round while we are... *ahem* in the middle of it.

Bailing out of a Buzzard while another player is achieving lock-on.  Deploy parachute.  Immediately hit side of building and pinwheel to the ground dead.

On a Lester mission with a new friend, he's trying to land a plane while I'm trying to clear the lz.  All of a sudden I hear him say: "Oh sh*t!" and his plane flattens me.  

I've killed myself cooking off grenades too long trying to flush out other players.  Embarrassing.  I'm guilty of blowing myself up with stickies instead of getting the other guy.

Parachuted onto a roof for some sexy sniping times.  Climb to the edge to get a clear shot.  Accidentally fall off.  Think: "It's cool, just hit the A button" which I do.  Furiously.  Until I hit the ground and realized I used up the parachute getting on the roof to begin with.

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

LOL that's actually hilarious, definitely one of the most unique things that's ever happened in GTA V. I might make a list of the funniest ways and add them to the original post!

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

1st time raiding military base, i landed a chopper near the bleachers of the far left let, climbed the bleachers right into the rotor of the chopper.

usually falling to death when i am trying to aim at someone or do something too.

Kalik
  • Kalik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

In a mission, in Paleto Bay? Was hiding from some meth rednecks...

One was behind a big propane tank. I was ducking behind a car... I ran back 20 ft,knowing I was gonna explode the tank and the car was gonna get hit in the fire.

Shoots tank -- Guy dies --- Car flips in air-- Lands on me. Death!

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

Spend a few minutes picking the right roof to snipe from.
Land on that roof, exit the helicopter, run into the rotor...

Parallox
  • Parallox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by Parallox, 20 November 2013 - 10:19 PM.

LOL that's actually hilarious, definitely one of the most unique things that's ever happened in GTA V. I might make a list of the funniest ways and add them to the original post!

Honestly, I had no idea what was going on as it happened.  I thought it might been a game event where the last race got raided by cops or something... nope :)

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:44 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 21 November 2013 - 04:56 AM.

jumped over a mountain top and ended up in a fast moving creek. bailed out of the car and got swept down the creek and drown. only instead of the you died animation it stays on my body floating down the creek (I have no health left at this point, I assume im dead and the game messed up) after a few minutes of floating face down a fast moving creek I finally wash ashore at the bottom of the mountain. at the exact moment my body makes contact with the shore the phone rings so I answer it. my guy stands right up and goes into a lesters mission menu...I guess since I didn't stay dead this one doesn't count.

on top of mt. chilly willy when my character trips on a boulder and falls down the mountain. the whole time im skidding down im watching my health disappear and hoping I don't die. I rolled all the way down and made it with the smallest amount of heatlh possible to stay alive. I stand up and shout, "yeah! im aliv..." the boulder I tripped on followed me all the way down and steamrolled my ass like I was coyote in a looney tunes cartoon.

doing one of the missions take requires you fly a small plane. first guy sits in the driver seat so when I hit triangle the game does that little animation where your guy walks around the front of the car and gets in the passenger seat. this might work well for cars but with planes your guy walks directly into a spinning propeller.

Bleep*
  • Bleep*

General

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Somebody jumps a car over me in the middle of an intersection near the Hills, unfortunately several cops were on his tail.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

Laverre's sig wins the thread.

gif_308x150_61aa6d.gif

• Lethal_Vendetta and Gibbzy101 like this

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

Laverre's sig wins the thread.

gif_308x150_61aa6d.gif

OH MY f*ckING GOD LMFAO

Monkey Toes
  • Monkey Toes

Gentleman Extrordinare

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Had my motorcycle on a flatbed.  Crewmate tried to drive forward while I was still riding my cycle.  We got about five feet when I just abruptly died and fell off my bike.  It said he killed me, so I'm figuring it was some sort of bizarre road-kill incident.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

During last chopper out of LS I was about to finish it with a friend and take the helicopter after clearing the roofs, naturally I get out to snipe someone and walk around the back not noticing the tail rotor was still spinning and died immediately and we failed.

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

During last chopper out of LS I was about to finish it with a friend and take the helicopter after clearing the roofs, naturally I get out to snipe someone and walk around the back not noticing the tail rotor was still spinning and died immediately and we failed.

LOL, that tail rotor gets everybody at least once.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users