To start the thread off, here's 100 ways to die.  :beerhat:​ 

• oneilc19 likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Land heli next to rock. Climb said rock. Jump into rotar

Friend did it and it chopped him and threw him into tail rotor for more chopping.
  • Lethal_Vendetta likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Using a buzzard to go head on with a luxor , that had 9 people in it who had spent about 20 minutes to organise a parachute jump and were about 30 seconds from the jump spot.....

Hilarious...

• Lethal_Vendetta likes this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

BBW Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by TexasToast712, 19 November 2013 - 07:19 PM.

The Sentinel, (Crazy NPC that drives black Sentinel) has provided some of my more humorous and out of nowhere deaths for me. I never see that bastard coming.

He is the Los Santos Batman cleaning up the streets, one squished psychopath at a time.

• JustOneMonth likes this

Zevares
  • Zevares

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

1. walking into garage

2. door closes on me

3. I die duing cutscene

Vysse
  • Vysse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

Crashed into car and my guy went flying out the front window.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

My tank hit a fire engine and went flying into the clouds took a minute to come down as soon as I hit the ground baaaam died from inside by the fall
  • HAGG4RD likes this

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

Your moms clungehole poisoned me

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Land heli next to rock. Climb said rock. Jump into rotar

Friend did it and it chopped him and threw him into tail rotor for more chopping.

Lol, I learned my lesson the hard way with that one. I've died by heli blades one too many times

Using a buzzard to go head on with a luxor , that had 9 people in it who had spent about 20 minutes to organise a parachute jump and were about 30 seconds from the jump spot.....

Hilarious...

LMAO I wonder how mad they were :p

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Drove a vehicle into the back of a Titan. Titan flew off. Vehicle kept taking damage and eventually blew up and blew the Titan up with it.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by LeSuede, 19 November 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Had a bounty on me when I was at the beach and a guy was nearby, so I jumped in the ocean to try to outswim my pursuer. That guy dived in, managed to catch up and stabbed me in the ass. That was back in my newbie days when I had zero stamina lol.

I can still remember the way my body was starting to float back to the surface...

• UP9390 likes this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Got done with a race, spawned back to the map and had my character with his back up against a real tall building.  Went online on my PC to check Social Club to see if the game had saved, looked back at the Tv in time to see a red car spawn out of the blue between my guy and the wall, it was too close to the wall so it ended up flying into me and killing him instantly.  Went back to the spot where I died and the red car was no where to be seen.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

Base jumping... my character will freak out in ragdoll mode for too long before he realizes he's actually base jumping. He procedes to pull the rip cord, slam into the ground at 100mph, then the parachute delpoys as his brains meld with the pavement.

If I'm wearing the chute be prepared to use it, I swear my character is an amateur even though he's hitting level 80 tonight...

AnotherClutch
  • AnotherClutch

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I was once driving on the freeways and my car launched 500ft in the air somehow and i died on impact. The car exploded

rabidwombat42
  • rabidwombat42

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Yeah, rotors have got me a few times, especially when friends come to pick me up. Why can't anyone understand me when I say just land the thing, I'll get in on my own.

rabidwombat42
  • rabidwombat42

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Speaking of cars exploding from a high fall, me and friends were picking each other up with a cargobob to fly to the ceiling and drop for the flip awards. Really strange thing is my Sabre Turbo took two drops, and didn't explode until the third. ( I was amazed it survived one drop so I had to do it again.)

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

Walking down the street to the gun store, cargobob falls on me.....apparently someone decided to ditch it on around me at a high altitude, since I never even heard it coming. A WTF moment for me

SGra5829
  • SGra5829

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Someone with a cargo Bob dropped a car on me while I wasnt paying attention checking my email on my android......bastard

DeadpoolX
  • DeadpoolX

Knee-Deep in The Dead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Friend landed his lazer jet on the maze bank
I jumped out and landed on it
Climbed on top of his lazer and ran into his afterburners
Went flying off the building into a passing titan
Survived somehow and pulled my parachute
Landed and looked back at the titan
As i turned around i saw it nosediving towards me
I died, they died, my friend ended up crashing his lazer jet into the wreckage because of an engine failure.
Lulz were had.
  • alexzub and Lethal_Vendetta like this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Mechanic also ran over me once.

''She's purring!''

• UP9390 and Danburnout like this

Los Santos 79
  • Los Santos 79

Knowledge is power and I know nothing. Other than the fact that

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

While playing Gta v online the Mrs walked in on me fappin' like a demented rabbit with a tick problem while having a dirty lapdance off Fifi in the apartment.

That did'nt kill me but I could of died on the spot.... :lol:  

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

While playing Gta v online the Mrs walked in on me fappin' like a demented rabbit with a tick problem while having a dirty lapdance off Fifi in the apartment.

That did'nt kill me but I could of died on the spot.... :lol:  

LOL DUDE, TMI.  :miranda:

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

A simple selection of "Kill Yourself" standing near the edge of a roof on a tall building.
Funny "shooting myself in the head" mechanics followed by a rag-doll plummet off the edifice. 

Hairs36
  • Hairs36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

Yesterday I climbed the highest construction crane and accidentally slipped off the side and proceeded to fall. For some reason my parachute wouldn't deploy. I felt so helpless but it was funny.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Doing Los Santos Connection - the very first encounter - I set up with a sniper rifle using my car as cover. I fire one shot. NPC car that's pulled up next to me freaks out, floors it and pulps me into the side of my own car, then grinds me to death on it. 

Not shooting from the road anymore...

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Fort Zacundo, I was shooting at the soldiers, my friend says "Get out of the way." I was ran over by the jet, survived, then flung into a wall by the afterburners and died.

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I crashed my car into a bridge...

I safely landed onto some nearby grass and when I stood up, I was shot by a sniper

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Was in a packed limo (6 maybe 7 dudes?) the other day cruising and one of our fellow passengers started shooting at a player parked next to us. In a split second every person in the limo just started unloading bullets into the guy next to us and after no more that 5 seconds BOOM he exploded we exploded everybody involved was dead. We all spawned so close to each other too so it was just an all out war afterwards. So fun!

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

Me and one of my deputies were in a pursuit, in East Los Santos near that 10 Car Garage and AmmuNation, subject wrecks out, bails, draws a weapon, we fire at the suspect, he drops dead to the ground. All of a sudden we see a bunch of red blip's on the map, bunch of NPC gang members were nearby, so the Sh*t hit's the fan! We eventually killed all the gang members. Another incident involving NPC Gang Members: I ride over to the location of one of my deputies who was just sitting there. As I pulled up, NPC gang member randomly jacks him out of his cruiser, shoots the deputy. I immediately light the gang member up, red blips appeared after I used deadly force against the guy. Eventually the threats were neutralized. LMFAO!

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

Riding my BatiRR to a jump and right when I was about to hit the ramp my friend came flying with his Entity and body slammed me flat. Instant death.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users