Photo

lol @ people who had tanks and police cars in garages

66 replies to this topic
SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 05:06 AM.

This kid probably couldn't glitch a normal cop car in so he was mad til now....lol, you just wait fking hater, btw mind your own business? Like a cop car in SOMEONE ELSE garage harms you in anyway.

A cop car? Maybe not. A glitched tank that someone has full insurance coverage on that you blow up in self defense? You know as well as I do the ramifications for blowing up an insured tank, and unless they have a retarded paint job on it you just can't tell. Please try to keep in mind not everyone is a cash glitcher like you, so if you could for a moment pretend like you actually earned most of your money. Now maybe you could go ahead and try to using your "mind your own business" and "it doesn't hurt anyone else" logic somewhere else, because its total bullsh*t.

Unless you could convince me otherwise. I'm listening. 

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

I'm glad these ridiculous f*cks don't have stupid tanks, helicopters, and jets in their f*cking garage.  

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

lol at the people that missed out, it was fun while it lasted ahaha

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

Haven't played in a bit but I'm guessing tank is gone. Really couldn't care but takes away the convenience that should be feature of being able to lock the vehicles and having it delivered to the player.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

I'm glad these ridiculous f*cks don't have stupid tanks, helicopters, and jets in their f*cking garage.  

do you even know what's going on around you?

sinaloakartel
  • sinaloakartel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

I still have my jet and my mechanic will bring it to me when I need it. I just crash or destroy it before I go into my garage, which is not often. Just now, I was flying around killing people.

tehsmileys
  • tehsmileys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

Would any of you be so kind and help me with the space docker? :3 GT: xSmilesss

I'd appreciate it <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users