lol @ people who had tanks and police cars in garages

66 replies to this topic
SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

@jerrodh7244

oh ok. cuz i kinda thought they were sayn its gotta be an obtainable vehicles. 

to obtain a mesa you need to call mercenaries& steal theyre jeep. its badass

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

I haven't lost my jet, tank, or undercover cop car. So I guess I will keep doing the same thing Ive been doing

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

im disappointed that there is no butthurt yet - was expecting alot of crying !

I told everyone that they'd refuse to let us have the satisfaction.

All you have to do is imagine their reactions in their solitude, away from these forums. Then you can get your laughs.

Just take their silences and muted reactions as intense, deep shame, humility, and saltiness.

Funny how this guy thinks everyone's life is gonna ruined by this. Dude you have no life and are very negative person. You need to let some issues go in your life seriously. All you EVER do is complain. I'm guessing 15 years old with no life and definitely no friends because no-one can stand hearing your B.S. lmao!

Trepsik
  • Trepsik

Cluckin Bell Nice!!

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by Trepsik, 19 November 2013 - 11:21 PM.

never had a glitched car in my garage but I can see the appeal of owning an under cover police car or the riot van.  R*  should make civilian versions of those cars available and then allow us to mod them into "police" cars only with all blue lights and no signage or something.  You know, how IRL people trick out crown vics to look like cop cars,  or drive retired ones.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

After the new patch Tanks and Buzzards are only $200 from Pegasus. 

They reduced the BS penalty and you can't get BS from standing still with your tank. 

I encourage everyone to spend $200 and go on a rampage.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by LeSuede, 19 November 2013 - 11:25 PM.

After the new patch Tanks and Buzzards are only $200 from Pegasus. 

They reduced the BS penalty and you can't get BS from standing still with your tank. 

I encourage everyone to spend $200 and go on a rampage.

Gonna block the main LSC entrance with my PV tank, still isn't gone lol.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Still got my complete set of Mavericks chilling at Mors Mutual in complete safety. I got around your system watcha gonna do now? Go kick a wall because you "legit" players didn't get your own way?

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

well you lost them now

Nope, I sure didn't.

Maybe I will someday, but it hasn't happened yet.

Honestly, all Rockstar would need to do now is make it so the owner of a glitched PV always pays the insurance on it when it's destroyed, no matter how it's destroyed, and make it so "Vehicle Access" is always set to "Everyone", and they'd never have to hear people bitching about it again.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 19 November 2013 - 11:46 PM.

I played for hours tonight, and not one limp dicked c*nt in a tank.  Best thing Rockstar ever did was get rid of all the kids' tanks.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

im disappointed that there is no butthurt yet - was expecting alot of crying !

Why would I cry about something that was a glitch being taken away without me being punished in any way for using it. If anything Id be crying if I didnt abuse the sh*t out of the riot van like crazy last night knowing itd be taken away.

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

I just miss my frogger...sure the riot van was cool, and the police cars I had were semi cool (one had the year of my birth and the other my sisters. kinda cheesy I know.) but man....I love(d) that frogger. And it didn't hurt anyone, except for the jackoffs that had buzzards (ok I was a jackoff that had a buzzard at one point.) who blew me up. 

I know the maverick can be called at anytime in missions for 1k...but yeah...maverick vs super speed frogger. lol.

• Plug In Baby81 likes this

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

never had a glitched car in my garage but I can see the appeal of owning an under cover police car or the riot van.  R*  should make civilian versions of those cars available and then allow us to mod them into "police" cars only with all blue lights and no signage or something.  You know, how IRL people trick out crown vics to look like cop cars,  or drive retired ones.

you sir are a victim of the brainwash ceremony going around in here. Everything that rockstar don't wants us to have in the game is wrong. LOL

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Why would you even have these in a garage? Makes no sense

well you lost them now, what will you do?

So you can get your mechanic to bring you a tank. How does that not make sense?

TheFool
  • TheFool

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

I still have my tank, jet, space docker and various police vehicles in my garage, what are you on about? My mechanic just brought me my tank.

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

I still have my tank, jet, space docker and various police vehicles in my garage, what are you on about? My mechanic just brought me my tank.

Same here lol

windsands
  • windsands

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Owning cop cars was great.

Another great idea by rockstar to make people want to stop playing GTA Online & sell GTA V to gamestop before it's nolonger worth selling.

TheFool
  • TheFool

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Owning cop cars was great.

Another great idea by rockstar to make people want to stop playing GTA Online & sell GTA V to gamestop before it's nolonger worth selling.

I have been really tempted too.. They have it on their most wanted list so you get like $30 for it.. But I am trying to hold out until I see what R* brings to the table for Heists.

King Travis
  • King Travis

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

I don't know where you're getting your information, I still have mine at mors mutual and can get it whenever I want

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Still got my tow truck and I'm gonna freeze you anti glitching crusaders. Who's laughing now jackasses?

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I just keep playing. I'll miss my Tank, but I can easily steal it at the base. I still got like 6 rare vehicles in my garage.

I heard the Rebel in the internet shop is not the clean version, which I have.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

Still got my tow truck and I'm gonna freeze you anti glitching crusaders. Who's laughing now jackasses?

What's the matter cupcake can't kill people on your own?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Blew up 2 tank users that were griefing people at LSC today with my Chrome Tank.

#2sweg4OP

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:29 AM Edited by Mugetsu, 20 November 2013 - 12:29 AM.

not really a big deal actually so yeah there just cars like evrything else is.. people will find other things to cram in there 

• Metal Slime likes this

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

I can spawn kill you in my tank for 20 mins and then DC you if you'd like :)

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

I can spawn kill you in my tank for 20 mins and then DC you if you'd like :)

Watch out everyone internet tough guy afoot. I repeat, internet tough guy afoot. Lock your doors, hide your kids, internet tough guy coming to teach us all a lesson.

What's it like being garbage?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Still got my complete set of Mavericks chilling at Mors Mutual in complete safety. I got around your system watcha gonna do now? Go kick a wall because you "legit" players didn't get your own way?

Enjoy never being able to actually use your garage, failure.

SimMaster
  • SimMaster

San Andreas Explorer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

I still have my tank, my mechanic will still deliver it. Will it disappear if I try to go in my garage? There really is no point in ever going in there anyway, since I can get them delivered at any time and any location.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by LeSuede, 20 November 2013 - 01:00 AM.

You can go in your garage. As long as the glitched vehicles are waiting to be claimed/or outside your garage.

I'll probably lose my PV tank soon anyway, by making a mistake in the process. Don't really care though as it's my only glitched car and I've also got it unlocked at Pegasus.

But it'll be fun to troll a few players that will be confused about the glitch supposedly being patched xD

"zomg u hax0r wiv pv tank !1!11"

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

He is using his garage, that's where all those vehicles are being stored. In what ways can he not use it? Walking painfully slow inside while doing the jerk motion on his vehicles? You have fun with that.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

You can go in your garage. As long as the glitched vehicles are waiting to be claimed/or outside your garage.

I'll probably lose my PV tank soon anyway, by making a mistake in the process. Don't really care though as it's my only glitched car and I've also got it unlocked at Pegasus.

But it'll be fun to troll a few players that will be confused about the glitch supposedly being patched xD

"zomg u hax0r wiv pv tank !1!11"

Just make sure all non-glitched cars are in your garage so you don't claim the wrong vehicle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users