Quantcast

» «
Photo

non glitchers better check your garages...

71 replies to this topic
theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 19 November 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Hey man, hey.

Remember how you were all "YOUR TEARS OMNOMNOMNOM" this morning?

Yeah, karma is a bitch, but she's a sexy one.

• redfirebird87 likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

I just got this reply from Rockstar!

I apologize that you've lost a vehicle, but we can help you out with that one on one.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

I lost my Phoenix, Sabre, and Ruiner at some point, I called support, and there was nothing they could do, not even a check on my garage, or some money compensation. This was back when you could replace garage vehicles with the wrong car. Example: *Buys Elegy* *Selects Futo to be replaced in garage* *Game replaces maxed out Sabre Turbo*

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hey man, hey.

Not two seconds after you posted this I got a reply from rockstar stating they'll replace the vehicle. Karma indeed biotch.

Just so you don't think I'm full of sh*t either.

http://support.rocks...cles-in-garages

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 19 November 2013 - 07:09 PM.

Yeah good luck with that haha, even if they do help you it doesn't change the fact that karma punched you in the dick for being such a raging c*nt on the forums. It's the principle that counts, and that's enough for me to smile.

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Should have got an Adder :lol:

• theshadowfax likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yeah good luck with that haha, even if they do help you it doesn't change the fact that karma punched you in the dick for being such a raging c*nt on the forums. It's the principle that counts, and that's enough for me to smile.

NOM NOM MORE TEARS YEAHHHH.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Should have got an Adder :lol:

Been thinking about it honestly, but it's more of a long term goal for me since I do well with the entity.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by eric91611, 19 November 2013 - 07:15 PM.

I called Rockstar. they said there will be a cheaters pool but the way the guy on the phone said it was like "we ask you to refrain from blah blah blah..." but it sounds like its just a scare tactic i dont think there will ever be bans or anything like that on GTA:O as far as cars dissapearing it is due to the new update. f*cking rockstar at it again deleting people vehicles from garages. its a huge problem. i think there is a troll at rockstar just inserting a "delete random number of random cars from each garage cuz im a f*cking asshole" script into the patches cuz its a joke. i really think that they are purposely f*cking with people cuz there is no way this could still be happening since its been a problem since Sep. 17th.

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 19 November 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Not hard to get off your own face, are  they?

Anyway I've made my point, have fun waiting on Rockstar support  :lol: 
Maybe next you should make a similar post about glitchers getting their accounts deleted and we can see about going 2 for 2.

bigboy1234
  • bigboy1234

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

you must have sold it or someone stole it

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

you must have sold it or someone stole it

lol can't do either but nice try.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Not hard to get off your own face, are  they?

Anyway I've made my point, have fun waiting on Rockstar support  :lol: 
Maybe next you should make a similar post about glitchers getting their accounts deleted and we can see about going 2 for 2.

I ain't worried. I'm happy they responded so quickly actually.

DMadS
  • DMadS

D MadS | RnG

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

My fully upgraded entity is gone. :(

I've never cheated or glitched anything in this game and this is the second car to dissapear from my garage. I put a support ticket with Rockstar, I'll report back on whether or not they replace it.

They receive support tickets in autodelete folder. Sorry

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

I've never cheated or glitched anything in this game and this is the second car to dissapear from my garage. I put a support ticket with Rockstar, I'll report back on whether or not they replace it.

I've already received a message from rockstar indicating they'll help me out. I've put a link up to prove it too. 

Advantages of not glitching, Rockstar will actually help ya out.

MrVadersfist
  • MrVadersfist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

I've already received a message from rockstar indicating they'll help me out. I've put a link up to prove it too. 

Kudos to you sir, I didnt believe you, but after checking your social club, only 131k in car sales (assumed legit from Simeon) and 5.1m from jobs. So Im glad that Rockstar got ya covered and hope they throw you a bone and give ya something special. 

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Pays to be legit I still have everything. I think everyones strength bar got  nerfed including mine which I don't mind.  The update is good as far as all the fixes now I can snipe buzzard operators knowing  their not glitch insured. But the only content  I liked was the Speeder (Boat), the fact they updated all the auto/plane/boat sites with  pictures. The Tattoos suck, The clothes are hilarious  especially the shorts. The haircuts I wouldn't be caught dead in game or in real life. I don't see any new activities on the map. Other than that good riddens to all the glitch insured attack vehicles.  

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

Kudos to you sir, I didnt believe you, but after checking your social club, only 131k in car sales (assumed legit from Simeon) and 5.1m from jobs. So Im glad that Rockstar got ya covered and hope they throw you a bone and give ya something special. 

Thanks and yeah those are all legit car sales lol. I actually make sure to go for the special ones when I see em. I also like hijacking them when other players get to them first cause I'm cool like that. What's the fun in an easy drive to a garage right? :)

I also put up a link above linking to rockstars reply and they seem inclined to help. I'm gonna give em a few days to respond and replace the missing entity, gonna suck for races tonight though.

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Everytime I enter freemode I get the message my car has been destroyed, purchase insurance in the future, but my car is right near me. This sucks

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Got my entity back! Kudos rockstar!
  • RowanSane likes this

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

@Kracus..........good sh*t man.  I'm glad u got it back but your car sales are wayyy low for legit. I have almost 14 days of game time with 1.2 million  in legit sales..100 hours of game time can easily net u 900k in sales, especially if u keep it to finding Ballers Felons (Coupe and 4 Door). From a mathematical standpoint I'm even slightly behind.  Just to show people it can be done, if your not greedy and impatient and enjoy progression. I only have 5 Cars in my garage, Carbo, Hotknife, Infernus, Vacca, Monroe,  next car I want is my Stinger GT, but what I do  is wait till I get to about  2 mill before I buy anything  and make sure my net balance  never falls below 1 million. Armored Trucks add up to I prob jacked 130 plus  easily if I factor in I only use stickies for  armored trucks and the amount I've gone through.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

I'm pretty f*cking disgusted that my riot van is gone.

Oh how today is a good day.
  • Wiredmike420 likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Yeah I have a ticket open with them. Sucks though, I was around level 88 before I was able to afford to buy it. I feel like I earned the right to have a super car in my garage after all that work.

If this statement is true you're doing something seriously wrong. You would literally have to put effort into not earning money for this to be possible.

...If you lose something it's just random.

^ This.

People need to except that various features and mechanisms of this game are broken or partly functional, and that with every update RS has the potential to break or remove something else.

Whatever. I didn't get my Entity until +80/90. If you are totally legit and upgrading other cars along the way, this is just about right.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hey man, hey.

Not two seconds after you posted this I got a reply from rockstar stating they'll replace the vehicle. Karma indeed biotch.

Just so you don't think I'm full of sh*t either.

http://support.rocks...cles-in-garages

My friends lost their Entity as well so i'll show them this.

Thanks for posting that!

stonebonez
  • stonebonez

Jaw Breaker

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Yeah I have a ticket open with them. Sucks though, I was around level 88 before I was able to afford to buy it. I feel like I earned the right to have a super car in my garage after all that work.

If this statement is true you're doing something seriously wrong. You would literally have to put effort into not earning money for this to be possible.

Whatever. I didn't get my Entity until +80/90. If you are totally legit and upgrading other cars along the way, this is just about right.

Silence. All you're telling me here is that you're equally as inefficient at earning in-game money as the OP.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

I'm pretty f*cking disgusted that my riot van is gone.

Yeah bro, riot van fully legit bro, u mad bro?
:facedesk:

tjor24
  • tjor24

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

I have all mine which are an adder, infernus, bullet, and voltic. No i havent glitched but im scared because this dude mustve been using off the radar when i drove into my garage, it showed him coming in with me lol...he wasnt there after it loaded and i exited quick but i dont know can someone hack into your garage or??

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

I'm able to get into peoples apartments and garages but I can't steal their cars.

Bowman_
  • Bowman_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

All cars are still there, but my fourwheeler is gone.. =/ oh well. Replaced with Bifta :^:

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

your tears make me stronger

IW6BN.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users