Photo

Weird garage change with 1.06

7 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

When I first logged on after updating to 1.06, I had four new vehicles in my garage ... the little dune buggy that I'm guessing is from the Beach Bum pack ... a Chrome Ocelot with my crew label (wtf????), another beach kind of vehicle, and what I believe was a modded Sand King.

My fully upgraded 9F, on the other hand, was gone.

When I went back to Story Mode, then returned to Online, the garage had corrected itself ... and now I'm a little sad that I didn't drive those suckers around a little.

Were those cars from another person's garage, maybe, and they just glitched into mine by mistake?

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

pics or it didn't happen

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

What a liar...

I wish you were capable of telling the truth.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Sometimes another player's cars might appear at your garage, happened to me a few times. But their cars go away after a few minutes.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

To be honest, I record almost all of my games, but since I was only planning to 

pics or it didn't happen

Such a silly statement with a game where glitches have caused a player to see another player stuck in a couch. lol

If you check my posting history, you'll see that I'm not a troll. Nor a child.

Honestly, I often record my games, but I wasn't planning on doing anything I wanted to record, so I didn't have it hooked up. In restrospect, I should have recorded it, but since this game can be so buggy, I was afraid that if I didn't leave quickly, it would stay that way ... and I've had my character deleted so many time, or lost money, I didn't want to risk it.

I've recorded an invisible car, invisible enemies, running around on the bottom of the ocean, etc. I really just didn't think about a garage of strange cars as an uploadable thing. Couldn't I have just said that they appeared even though they were actually my real cars? How could I have PROVEN that they had just appeared out of nowhere?

However, I do have video of me running in my garage. Would you like to see that instead? lol

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

What a liar...

I wish you were capable of telling the truth.

Nope. Sorry. Not lying at all. Nice try, though.

Jaipaboy4thewin
  • Jaipaboy4thewin

GroveSt4Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

You can get Collecters edition cars this way, I got I one. Pretty simple glitch to pull off, actually, extremely simple for what it can do

Jaipaboy4thewin
  • Jaipaboy4thewin

GroveSt4Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

Oh and it accidentally happend to me once
0_0.jpg my collectors edition car 0_0.jpg glitched garage ^ 0_0.jpg normal garage^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users