Quantcast

» «
Photo

The LSC glitch still in working order...

262 replies to this topic
HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

I can confirm that this still works. I'm making $118,000 a pop

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

Im confused about what cars you can sell. Im at level 25 so not all mods are unlocked. Whats the best car to use at lower levels to make more money?

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by HiddenStreet, 22 November 2013 - 06:40 AM.

Futo or sultan for sure.
  • kasheku likes this

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by Pary daPlatapus, 22 November 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Im confused about what cars you can sell. Im at level 25 so not all mods are unlocked. Whats the best car to use at lower levels to make more money?

Dupe a car from someone.  if they give you a fully modded one leave as is and you can sell for the higher value even tho your a lower level.

• kasheku likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

~Clean Racer~

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Tried this twice yesterday. First one was successful, which my Sanchez still kept in the garage. The second one, my Blista, didn't succeed. Luckily it's just a worthless car.

TheDirtyWaffle
  • TheDirtyWaffle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

Just wondering (&sorry if this is a stupid question) if you could use another car on top of what you have in your garage for this glitch?  I've got a 10 car that's full & really not wanting to ditch anything I have.  If necessary as there is no other way, I'll figure it out, but just curious.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

Welp lost my dominator today when doing this glitch, weird that i already did the steps quickly, it works for about 4-5 times until suddenly the car got lost. Oh well find another one then do it again lol

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

Car disappeared or sold for good after making 500k.

Its not in the garage

Cant call mechanic cause its not on the list

Not destroyed and not on the map anywhere. It was respawing on the street which I had to run to and hop back in.

Yes I owned it, had tracker and insurance on it.

jaxta89
  • jaxta89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

If your car is disappearing its because your not doing it fast enough heres some tips to do it asap

-have a finger ready on start button before you sell your car

-press start the instant you sell

-press right on dpad and tap x as soon as the online options load

- tap up on dpad till your on swap character then double tap x

Just remember you have around 7 seconds from the moment you sell till you swap your character otherwise you lose the car.

hamby26
  • hamby26

Crap Happens

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

I Call BS .........i have tried and tried to do the glitch after patch 1.06 ......nothing works ..... i pull of the steps in under 3 seconds ........i still lose the car....

if it is working for you maybe its because you internet is so damn slow it cant save the game in time

In my humble thoughts..you guys posting this are doing so at the expense of us lowly poor glitchers ......

which in my case doesnt really matter because i am smart enough to try it using either a new (test account) or on a Character that has nothing to begin with

FATMAC2
  • FATMAC2

Big Daddy

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

The hell... I can't sell any PV. Not even a sultan.
Not even trying to glitch. Tried buffalo and sultan, couldn't sell either. The option didn't appear.

The Sell option only appears at the top of the list if you have some damage and so there is a Repair option above it.  But if you have an undamaged car, and you go down in the mods list to line 13 or 15 or so, the Sell option should be there. 
I get no sell option bro. Maybe they removed the ability if you've glitched more than their threshold before patch lol

Me too!!! After the patch I duped franks buffalo to fill all my empty spots so I could test the LSC glitch. It worked for me 6 times before I lost my car. No biggie, I have 5 more... But now my option to sell PV is completely gone! I went in w a stolen NPC and the option was there. Its been a few days and I tried it a few hours ago.. Still no sell option on my PVS.. Any on them :(

I need a hacker friend...

AlcatrazT2
  • AlcatrazT2

Goxakan

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:12 AM Edited by AlcatrazT2, 23 November 2013 - 05:13 AM.

Worked for me once. Sold the car on the second attempt. Luckily it was just the Mesa and nothing else...

I've glitched over 20 million using the previous LSC method so I know what I'm doing.

This isn't a reliable method and I'm not willing to risk it anymore since I am broke  :lol: .

Are there any hackers willing to give me a mil or two for some rounds  :santa: ?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

If your car is disappearing its because your not doing it fast enough heres some tips to do it asap

-have a finger ready on start button before you sell your car

-press start the instant you sell

-press right on dpad and tap x as soon as the online options load

- tap up on dpad till your on swap character then double tap x

Just remember you have around 7 seconds from the moment you sell till you swap your character otherwise you lose the car.

This.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

I Call BS .........i have tried and tried to do the glitch after patch 1.06 ......nothing works ..... i pull of the steps in under 3 seconds ........i still lose the car....

if it is working for you maybe its because you internet is so damn slow it cant save the game in time

In my humble thoughts..you guys posting this are doing so at the expense of us lowly poor glitchers ......

which in my case doesnt really matter because i am smart enough to try it using either a new (test account) or on a Character that has nothing to begin with

I promise you that no one is trolling you here. The glitch works and it works fine. I'm not even doing anything different than before the patch.

My internet is fast and stable. I have a 50mb connection and am direct wired to my ps3. I have never lost a single car doing this glitch. My car is outside LSC every time.

I don't waste any time with the button sequence. Sell, then very quickly swap character. I also come back from the swap character screen as fast as I can. Every time I spawn outside LSC in foot and my personal vehicle is 10 feet away. I just jump right in and drive back into LSC. And repeat. Works every time.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

I promise you that no one is trolling you here. The glitch works and it works fine. I'm not even doing anything different than before the patch.

My internet is fast and stable. I have a 50mb connection and am direct wired to my ps3. I have never lost a single car doing this glitch. My car is outside LSC every time.

I don't waste any time with the button sequence. Sell, then very quickly swap character. I also come back from the swap character screen as fast as I can. Every time I spawn outside LSC in foot and my personal vehicle is 10 feet away. I just jump right in and drive back into LSC. And repeat. Works every time.

This^^^^

NeoNegro
  • NeoNegro

Ronin

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

Just doubled my money with "one" of the LSC glitches. I'm rolling in dough and the game is more fun.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Just doubled my money with "one" of the LSC glitches. I'm rolling in dough and the game is more fun.

Thats right, the game definitely more fun when you have a lot of money, thats why right now i started glitching for more money, i'm just too lazy to do any of the missions since lvl 50 and R* nerfed all the rewards. Something tells me more people will glitch because of this lol

Timely
  • Timely

Human Rights Campaign

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by Timely, 07 December 2013 - 05:58 AM.

The glitch still works.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

1MB/s router and much faster base inet, no issues here but I havent done it for about a week or so. After the patch it was working fine, people like this might just be trying to minimize glitched funds.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by Seanathon, 29 November 2013 - 10:37 PM.

This still works.

It isn't working for hamby because he is just seeing his guy spawn outside with no car and then stopping. Like a true idiot.

You need to continue with the glitch even if you spawn outside with no car.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

This glitch is now even more... glitchy.  I've gotten it to work about 6-10 times, but I have lost 3 cars in the process.  It seems to be that you have to have the fastest hands in S.A. to make it work.  Try a few times with PVs you don't care about until you get the hang of it, then go for it with  vehicle of value, but beware:  Vehicle Loss is a VERY real risk.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 01 December 2013 - 10:08 PM.

This glitch is now even more... glitchy.  I've gotten it to work about 6-10 times, but I have lost 3 cars in the process.  It seems to be that you have to have the fastest hands in S.A. to make it work.  Try a few times with PVs you don't care about until you get the hang of it, then go for it with  vehicle of value, but beware:  Vehicle Loss is a VERY real risk.

For 100% success rate:

- use the dual door LSC near Trevor's

- be fast using "Switch Character" (the menu item to switch GTA online character, NOT the character wheel)

- you should be 'Leaving Session' before the door at the LSC finishes closing

I lose my vehicles whenever using:

- single door inner city LSCs

- if I go slow or use "Leave GTA Online"

These may work for some people, but generally I have car losses after the recent patch, but the method above has had a 100% success rate with me - probably sold my Futo around 20 times. Good idea to take breaks, because if you rejoin GTA Online and it fails - you can lose the glitched cash. So I tend to do 500K-1M, then leave gta online, then come back.

Car choice, if Futo or Sultan bores you, a Dominator works too for the same price range modified. I recommend the Futo, because it's easier to replace if something goes wrong.

Edit: and for the love of god, use a base Futo with a tracker to test it, if something goes wrong on your first or second try you do not want to lose a car that probably cost you over 200K to build up! Don't need to be the fastest hands, just instant, e.g. we're not talking 50ms and you lose, but if you sit there for 2-3 seconds too long you might be in trouble.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

For 100% success rate:

- use the dual door LSC near Trevor's

- be fast using "Switch Character" (the menu item to switch GTA online character, NOT the character wheel)

- you should be 'Leaving Session' before the door at the LSC finishes closing

I lose my vehicles whenever using:

- single door inner city LSCs

- if I go slow or use "Leave GTA Online"

These may work for some people, but generally I have car losses after the recent patch, but the method above has had a 100% success rate with me - probably sold my Futo around 20 times. Good idea to take breaks, because if you rejoin GTA Online and it fails - you can lose the glitched cash. So I tend to do 500K-1M, then leave gta online, then come back.

Car choice, if Futo or Sultan bores you, a Dominator works too for the same price range modified. I recommend the Futo, because it's easier to replace if something goes wrong.

Edit: and for the love of god, use a base Futo with a tracker to test it, if something goes wrong on your first or second try you do not want to lose a car that probably cost you over 200K to build up! Don't need to be the fastest hands, just instant, e.g. we're not talking 50ms and you lose, but if you sit there for 2-3 seconds too long you might be in trouble.

Some good tips there, thank you.  However, my first 2 successes were in the 2 card LSC near Trevor's, also my first failure.  It was probably me being too slow, I had a feeling EVERY-TIME i lost a car before I knew I did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users