Quantcast

» «
Photo

The LSC glitch still in working order...

262 replies to this topic
Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

Just tried this out with a Pegassi Bati (almost fully modded goes for around $44k):

WORKS

All that is different now is that at first your vehicle seems to disappear but returns back after you swapped out your character, and it makes you spawn on the street (last location) so you just have to walk up to the vehicle and can redo it.

Are you doing the "Swap Character" method?

Watch the video, and yes.

i did it with my bati after the latest patch and fetch 58K fully modded

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

f*ck it. Played legit all this time as a racer. Now they nerfed the only legit income I loved earning. If they arent banning glitchers, f*ck it, Im glitching my way to a fortune tonight. They ban my account, dont care, bout ready to sell game anyways. See what youve done Rockstar! I tried my hardest to stay legit, but you insisted on taking the food out of my kid's mouths, I have no choice.
  • saintsrow and Bluesun62 like this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

"i did it with my bati after the latest patch and fetch 58K fully modded"

I don't know why you guys are doing this glitch for a pittance.

Do it with an Adder and get 230k each time.

GTA19281
  • GTA19281

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

You cant...

-Hurry-up
  • -Hurry-up

WOFP

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Check this out

-Hurry-up
  • -Hurry-up

WOFP

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Can i glitch supercar ???
After 1.06

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by DirtFarmer, 21 November 2013 - 05:17 PM.

i glitched about 2 million last night. a couple times i spawned outside LSC and my car was no where near me. i called the mechanic and he drove it to. i never lost a car and it went fairly smooth, just takes a little longer due to the randomness of where you spawn. 90% of the time my car was near me and i was near LSC

was using a benifactor schawrtzsr that sells for about 110k$ with the mods i have unlocked

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Because you can't sell the Adder until you do a different glitch first. It takes twice as long. You can sell the Schwartzer in half the time for more than half the price. That equals more money per hour.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, but takes longer to do..

Can i glitch supercar ???
After 1.06

Yup but takes longer

Because you can't sell the Adder until you do a different glitch first. It takes twice as long. You can sell the Schwartzer in half the time for more than half the price. That equals more money per hour.

agreed, in the time it takes you to even start the adder glitch for sale U can make 300-400K..

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by BoJack Cognac, 21 November 2013 - 06:03 PM.

You cant...

Have you guys not read a thing I said? 
Your loss. 
230k a pop, 1 million within 10 minutes.
I know for a fact it still works, if you follow the steps I laid out in another thread yesterday.

Too bad we're not in that thread, huh?
Have fun with your 200k in the time it takes to get a million using the Adder.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by BoJack Cognac, 21 November 2013 - 06:06 PM.

I admit that doing the Adder glitch takes longer to START, but then it's just as fast as reselling crappy cars and there's no risk of losing your car.

Turn on the game, go to Invite Online Online, go back to story mode, start new game, go back to Invite Only Online, take a throwaway car into LSC, do the Playstation Store trick, exit PS Store, sell good car and pause/swap character. Then just keep doing that from the throwaway car/PS Store part and rack it up.

• KingPancakes likes this

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

I admit that doing the Adder glitch takes longer to START, but then it's just as fast as reselling crappy cars and there's no risk of losing your car.

Turn on the game, go to Invite Online Online, go back to story mode, start new game, go back to Invite Only Online, take a throwaway car into LSC, do the Playstation Store trick, exit PS Store, sell good car and pause/swap character. Then just keep doing that from the throwaway car/PS Store part and rack it up.

So your saying you can do the first part once, when you sell the adder you can then find a throw away car to fake sell spawn in your adder and sell it again with having to do the story mode thing again?   on the Xbox you needed to do the full steps repeatedly to get this to work, if not then awesome, i'll try it out i have a few adders i can afford to lose one if it dont work, used the glitch to buy it post 1.06 update.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

So your saying you can do the first part once, when you sell the adder you can then find a throw away car to fake sell spawn in your adder and sell it again with having to do the story mode thing again?   on the Xbox you needed to do the full steps repeatedly to get this to work, if not then awesome, i'll try it out i have a few adders i can afford to lose one if it dont work, used the glitch to buy it post 1.06 update.

I can type it out in full, but I don't really feel like it and you'd be better off watching a video of it.
But I refuse to post glitching videos about it.
Someone I know had to figure it out on their own, so I suggest you do the same.
Sorry, but I refuse to condone it.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

My net worth is close to one billion have fun glitching all day suckers

GunPH
  • GunPH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

I've tried the glitch a couple of times today, lucky both times in a test car, and it's not worked, the car was lost on both attempts.  Any ideas?

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by mbhitman, 21 November 2013 - 09:05 PM.

@BoJack Cognac...

In order to sell the Adder, you have to drive a throwaway car into LSC each time and go to the PS Store then come back to the game then drive the Adder in, then do the swap character glitch.

That takes twice as long as just driving in and selling your car. Then swap character. Then drive back in and sell your car. Then swap character. Then drive in and sell your car. Then swap character.

Your way takes TWICE as long. As you have to drive a throwaway car into LSC, load the ps store, then load back into the game each time before you even sell your vehicle.

I don't need to do that step. I just drive right in. Sell. Drive right in. Sell. Drive right in. Sell.

I make $128,715 each 45 seconds. I promise you that your way takes at least 2-3 minutes and you get what... $230k?

You do see how my way earns you more $$/hour, right?

Not to mention I don't need to go to SP or start a new game or any of that. I can just drive into LSC anytime I want and sell.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

I've tried the glitch a couple of times today, lucky both times in a test car, and it's not worked, the car was lost on both attempts.  Any ideas?

Did you put a tracker in the car?

You can't do the glitch with a random car unless it has a tracker.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I just don't understand why it's so hard for people to follow instructions or watch the vid on YouTube and go through each step the same way.

It's not rocket science people.

PS: the only way to fully mod the car for max return is if you have all the mods unlocked. Don't bother if you're under like level 10 lol

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

@BoJack Cognac...

In order to sell the Adder, you have to drive a throwaway car into LSC each time and go to the PS Store then come back to the game then drive the Adder in, then do the swap character glitch.

That takes twice as long as just driving in and selling your car. Then swap character. Then drive back in and sell your car. Then swap character. Then drive in and sell your car. Then swap character.

Your way takes TWICE as long.

True, but my friend does what he knows works.

Bottom line.

slippryjuggla
  • slippryjuggla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

It dont f*cken work c*nt. Stop wasting people's time you white headed dogeyed c*nt.. go have another cask of goon

GunPH
  • GunPH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

Did you put a tracker in the car?

You can't do the glitch with a random car unless it has a tracker.

Yep, both were insured and tracked but both were sold, I'll give it another go tomorrow.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

It dont f*cken work c*nt. Stop wasting people's time you white headed dogeyed c*nt.. go have another cask of goon

lol.
Okay, buddy.
Will cheap lager suffice?

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Could it have to do with connection speed?  Those with a faster/better connection will have less time to complete the necessary steps.  I know the car duping method of going into the PS store during the cut scene driving back into the garage works better in solo session for me due to less lag.  I wonder if the opposite is in play here.

slippryjuggla
  • slippryjuggla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

I dont know mate , all I do know is there is a bunch of dog c*nts f*ckin around , c*nts are f*cked sayn sh*t that other c*nts believe f*cken c*nts

slippryjuggla
  • slippryjuggla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Lager is for dumb c*nts

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

@BoJack Cognac...

Your way takes TWICE as long. As you have to drive a throwaway car into LSC, load the ps store, then load back into the game each time before you even sell your vehicle.

I don't need to do that step. I just drive right in. Sell. Drive right in. Sell. Drive right in. Sell.

I make $128,715 each 45 seconds. I promise you that your way takes at least 2-3 minutes and you get what... $230k?

You do see how my way earns you more $$/hour, right?

Not to mention I don't need to go to SP or start a new game or any of that. I can just drive into LSC anytime I want and sell.

Pretty much this.

Selling Franklin's Buffalo over and over was A LOT more convenient than selling a Z-Type.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

Could it have to do with connection speed?  Those with a faster/better connection will have less time to complete the necessary steps.  I know the car duping method of going into the PS store during the cut scene driving back into the garage works better in solo session for me due to less lag.  I wonder if the opposite is in play here.

I'm not saying this doesn't play a role. It may be a factor. However, I will say this. I have a 50MB connection and am direct wired. My connection is fast and my load time from the ps3 is quick as well.

I've never once had an issue with this glitch. I've never lost a single car doing it. Maybe I am very quick with the button sequence. I don't know. But I have a fast connection and loading speed.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by M6 dRMG, 22 November 2013 - 12:35 AM.

The hell... I can't sell any PV. Not even a sultan.
Not even trying to glitch. Tried buffalo and sultan, couldn't sell either. The option didn't appear.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

Not even trying to glitch. Tried buffalo and sultan, couldn't sell either. The option didn't appear.

The Sell option only appears at the top of the list if you have some damage and so there is a Repair option above it.  But if you have an undamaged car, and you go down in the mods list to line 13 or 15 or so, the Sell option should be there. 

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

The Sell option only appears at the top of the list if you have some damage and so there is a Repair option above it.  But if you have an undamaged car, and you go down in the mods list to line 13 or 15 or so, the Sell option should be there. 

I get no sell option bro. Maybe they removed the ability if you've glitched more than their threshold before patch lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users