Quantcast

» «
Photo

The LSC glitch still in working order...

262 replies to this topic
Mike Honcho
  • Mike Honcho

Packin' Dips

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Ahem: I dispute this. The super car method still works as well. Because the end step of it is the same as the character swap glitch. AND it's not just on some cars.

This glitch works on ALL sellable non super cars as well.

The super car method works still as well. Made 3 million yesterday after the patch.

I call BS on the supercar selling. I used to do that all the time, and it straight up doesn't work anymore. You will always spawn back in LSC in the car you stole. I did it probably 20 times in a row last night and never once spawned back in my Adder. Gonna need video proof on that one.

The regular glitch still works fine though, but it sucks since I had to put a crappy ass Schwartzer back in my garage. Selling it for 127k each time.

HolmeZy05
  • HolmeZy05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

Man I dont know how quick you have to be but this doesnt work for me anymore, even hitting start straight after and switching characters it loads without my sold vehicle.

Either a lot of you guys are trolling or you have to be super fast for this to work.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

Man I dont know how quick you have to be but this doesnt work for me anymore, even hitting start straight after and switching characters it loads without my sold vehicle.

Either a lot of you guys are trolling or you have to be super fast for this to work.

do you have a tracker on the car? That seems to be the most common mistake

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 20 November 2013 - 09:37 PM.

I figured it was patched, so I might as well sell my Futo and test it at the same time.

(NB: not a supercar, just modified Futo for 106K), After confirming the sold vehicle I immediately (no diddling about with 1 second or 2 second delay crap) slapped start, menu opens, RB to select Online, once that loads immediately hit A, up up up, press A on swap character, then switch back.

The game was 'leaving' before the LSC garage door had finished closing (I was outside in the background).

When I came back, I was on foot, but my Futo (with tracker) was parked on the side of the road.

I repeated this about 6 times before I got bored and did some missions. This was definitely after the update, as it did the game update, then made me get the Beach Bum pack before I could join GTAOnline.

Edit: p.s. you don't hit start after switching characters, you hit start immediately after confirming the vehicle sale.

Edit: p.s. to others - this is considered an exploit, so keep that in mind before you decide to jump in with us dodgy bastards, and abusing it too much could raise some red flags (e.g. level 10 with 50 million dollars from car sales will stand out like dogs balls)

HolmeZy05
  • HolmeZy05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Yeh I dunno maybe its only working with select cars then, I tried exactly the same thing with my Dominator (inc trackers, mods) and didnt work.

I will test it again after work with another car off the street.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

Yeh I dunno maybe its only working with select cars then, I tried exactly the same thing with my Dominator (inc trackers, mods) and didnt work.

I will test it again after work with another car off the street.

Odd. I'm on X360 if that makes a difference.

Also I tested it again with a couple of runs later in the evening at a different Pay'n Spray - but using the same car.

Mike Honcho
  • Mike Honcho

Packin' Dips

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by Mike Honcho, 20 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Odd. I'm on X360 if that makes a difference.

Also I tested it again with a couple of runs later in the evening at a different Pay'n Spray - but using the same car.

Works with any mod shop as far as I know. I like to go to the one by the airport, because it's not infested with other glitchers/people trying to kill glitchers and is still easy to get to. Every time I use the main LSC, or the one to the far right of the map, I run into greifers who waste my time.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by kasheku, 20 November 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Shake and Bake! awesome username Mike

• Mike Honcho likes this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Ahem: I dispute this. The super car method still works as well. Because the end step of it is the same as the character swap glitch. AND it's not just on some cars.

The super car method works still as well. Made 3 million yesterday after the patch.

I call BS on the supercar selling. I used to do that all the time, and it straight up doesn't work anymore. You will always spawn back in LSC in the car you stole. I did it probably 20 times in a row last night and never once spawned back in my Adder. Gonna need video proof on that one.

The regular glitch still works fine though, but it sucks since I had to put a crappy ass Schwartzer back in my garage. Selling it for 127k each time.

I'm not one to bs on here about this game. Trust me it works. And yes it happened to me a few times that I spawned back in LSC in the car I stole. Just have to pause, go to the ps store (not sure about xbox) and then hit back.

If you're still back in the beater you stole, then reset the glitch. I just keep trying an eventually I ended up back in my super. Tho it didn't happen to me 20 times like you say happened to you.

MUGGA_MASONN
  • MUGGA_MASONN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

ANYONE WHO HAS RARE MODDED CARS IF YOU DUPE FOR ME ILL GIVE YOU A HACKERS PSN : HE GIVES 300MIL AWAY DAILY !

PSN - MUGGA_MASONN

I ALSO HAVE HEARSE , SNOW RANCHER & FRANKLINS CARS IF YOU JUST WANT TO TRADE .

jtet37
  • jtet37

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

today i sold a shawrtzer a couple of times at just over 100k a pop, it still works. its possible you have to get select the gamestore quicker because i messed up once and lost the car and i ve never lost one before using this method, so immediatley purchased another shawrtzer, modded it, and sold it few more times.

bottom line is it still works, if you dont believe it, then why not buy a cheap scooter to test it your self? or even better sell a free elegy if they can be sold.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:50 AM Edited by Seanathon, 21 November 2013 - 02:50 AM.

today i sold a shawrtzer a couple of times at just over 100k a pop, it still works. its possible you have to get select the gamestore SWAP CHARACTER quicker because i messed up once and lost the car and i ve never lost one before using this method, so immediatley purchased another shawrtzer, modded it, and sold it few more times.

bottom line is it still works, if you dont believe it, then why not buy a cheap scooter to test it your self? or even better sell a free elegy if they can be sold.

Fixed?

jtet37
  • jtet37

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

today i sold a shawrtzer a couple of times at just over 100k a pop, it still works. its possible you have to get select the gamestore SWAP CHARACTER quicker because i messed up once and lost the car and i ve never lost one before using this method, so immediatley purchased another shawrtzer, modded it, and sold it few more times.

Fixed?

haha omg yea fixd thnks

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

You have to be as fast as a blink of an eye, or else bye bye car!

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Try a session that is maxed out, its slower and easier to do...  

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

Not true.

It still works - You just have to turn on the game and do the steps.

If you try to do it after playing the game for a while, you'll respawn in the LSC every time.

Gotta do it right after turning on the game.

Don't ask me how I know this.
I do not condone glitching and I do not proclaim to have ever done it.

But it still works.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Maybe for Xbox, but for PS3, the only step you MIGHT have to do as fast as you can is the selling/pausing/switching character part, since your character now spawns outside the LSC without the sold car as soon as you sell it.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Nope. 
Selling super cars still works the exact same as it did before, only when done, you spawn on foot after having gotten your money. Again, I don't know about Xbox.

But it still works the exact same way.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Yeh I dunno maybe its only working with select cars then

No - It still works with all cars.
At first, (insert person here) thought the glitch was broken.

Then he restarted the game and did it with an Oracle.
It worked repeatedly so (insert person here) got out his Adder to test it.

To his surprise, he kept respawning in the LSC with the first throwaway car.
He assumed it didn't work with super cars, but then brought a Sabre Turbo and the same thing happened.
So he turned off the game altogether and turned it back on, followed the steps, and was able to sell the Sabre Turbo. So he turned off the game again, turned it back on, and followed the steps with the Adder.

Worked the exact same way with every car.
But I can see why you'd think it'd been patched.
Turn off and turn on the game and do it.

I do not condone glitching and I do not claim to have ever done it.
But what I say is truth.

• kasheku likes this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

"Insert person" didn't really have to go through all that.

You all are doing way more than you have to, to make these work.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Can we complete this thread by confirming that the unlimited sale of your vehicle still works but only with cars worth under $50,000 (wheather customized or not).

Or is anyone still disputing this ?

I'm disputing this. I have sold my $128k Schwartzer many times after 1.06 and have never once lost it.

Same for my BF Bifta ($66k).

I just do the straight swap character glitch and have NEVER lost a vehicle. Not once.

I always spawn on foot outside LSC, but my car is always 15 feet away.
  • KingPancakes likes this

J-Real
  • J-Real

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

Abusing glitches are bad

Don'​t do it!

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

"Insert person" didn't really have to go through all that.

You all are doing way more than you have to, to make these work.

(insert person here) doesn't mind doing what he knows works, especially since once the glitch works the first time, it can work as many times as he wants until he gets bored of doing it.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

Can we complete this thread by confirming that the unlimited sale of your vehicle still works but only with cars worth under $50,000 (wheather customized or not).

Or is anyone still disputing this ?

I'm disputing this. I have sold my $128k Schwartzer many times after 1.06 and have never once lost it.

Same for my BF Bifta ($66k).

I just do the straight swap character glitch and have NEVER lost a vehicle. Not once.

I always spawn on foot outside LSC, but my car is always 15 feet away.

I don't condone glitching at all, but if you sell a fully modded Adder using the technique, you'll get an easy 230k each time. It still works. 

Not that I've ever done that or condone it.

RaneGalactus
  • RaneGalactus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

SWIM can confirm it works with a street car saved in the garage on xbox. SWIM was already able to do it with purchased vehicles. SWIM has been able to sell a supercar but didn't end up getting that vehicle back - did part of the glitch but maybe SWIM wasn't fast enough getting to the store or just needed to try again.

Is the supercar glitch needed to sell a non-supercar that, with mods, is worth over 50k?

hamby26
  • hamby26

Crap Happens

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

I have tried several times to do the glitch at LSC after 1.06 .......it has not worked one time.......i have tried cars that i owned, cars that i stole.........I have never been able to repeat the glitch.......

I confirm sale

hit start, select online, switch character, select same character, respawn back in my Apt, or last area (tried it both ways) it normally takes me 1 /2-3 seconds to confirm and hit the buttons to select character

It has never worked for me after the 1.06

I am PS3 Player

Benteke
  • Benteke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Still works with my motorbike with the swap character glitch. It just spawns me on the pavement with the motorbike at the side of the road. Made about 500k before I got bored. Xbox 360

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

It spawns u outside before u even get to character switch. But, ther must b cpl seconds buffer cuz it worked for me 100% of the time.

Dominator for $109k/sale.
Xbox360

Note** did have it spawn me back in LSC cpl times w car n NO $$ but jus clicked sell n did again. I think this happened when i did the character select TOO QUICKLY.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

today i sold a shawrtzer a couple of times at just over 100k a pop, it still works. its possible you have to get select the gamestore quicker because i messed up once and lost the car and i ve never lost one before using this method, so immediatley purchased another shawrtzer, modded it, and sold it few more times.

I used to be able to MULE this glitch prior to 1.06, i have tried a few times with a beater but keep losing the car.  When doing the swap character is it with the D-pad or hitting Start as soon as the car is sold.  I have followed the newest video out and it seems to go as they did, but i seem to lose the car.. :blink:

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

I have tried several times to do the glitch at LSC after 1.06 .......it has not worked one time.......i have tried cars that i owned, cars that i stole.........I have never been able to repeat the glitch.......

I confirm sale

hit start, select online, switch character, select same character, respawn back in my Apt, or last area (tried it both ways) it normally takes me 1 /2-3 seconds to confirm and hit the buttons to select character

It has never worked for me after the 1.06

I am PS3 Player

Your guys' problem sounds like you're doing a different glitch than a friend of mine does.

Are you guys simply pulling the car you want to sell into LSC, and doing "Swap Character" over and over? That's never the way my friend did it. My friend did the

"Throwaway Car/Playstation Store/Exit Playstation Store/Car You Want To Sell/Swap Character" glitch.

That glitch still works 100%.

Not sure why you guys are doing something different.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users