Quantcast

» «
Photo

The LSC glitch still in working order...

262 replies to this topic
BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

I spawn outside, do the character swap

What, you spawn outside, THEN you do the character swap?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 06:29 AM.

Lol that's what it sounds like, they are clueless really.

Anyone still having troubles hear this: Just do the glitch EXACTLY how you did before, and don't care about what your character is doing under the start menu, just do it EXACTLY like before as fast as you can and I promise it will go well.

If you are clicking start after your character is outside then you are really slow and this wasn't meant for you in the first place. It is not hard to just click Start IMMEDIATELY after you click Accept for sell.

JackKelman
  • JackKelman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:27 AM

Yes

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Screw playing legit anymore, everything got nerfed. SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!
  • Masochron and NeoNegro like this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Yes

No.

JackKelman
  • JackKelman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

You are wrong, it works on all the same cars, even dominators.

PS you need a tracker on it(which you had), if you spawn outside LSC without the car you still need to go to swap character and the car will come back in the new session. Geez you guys give up easy.

I have done the LSC glitch COUNTLESS times but I have yet to get this to work after the 1.06 patch...I spawn outside, do the character swap and load a new session but my car is ALWAYS gone. I have tried 6 times with zero success. :( Lost a Futo and 2 Franklin Buffalo's.
First) Are you doing it in an invite-only session? Don't. (Go to a normal game with players)

Second) Are you waiting until you are outside before starting the Swap Character process? Don't. (Start the process IMMEDIATELY after you click sell)

Third) Do you have a tracker on the car? Get one. (Not sure if this is 100% needed but I'd assume this part is important, since it probably won't just keep a random NPC car between sessions)

I've done it countless times on an invite only session

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Start with a car you steal off the street first to try it out, just put a tracker on it then do the glitch. Once you understand how it works then you can fully mod a car and sell that over and over.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:37 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 06:38 AM.

You are wrong, it works on all the same cars, even dominators.

PS you need a tracker on it(which you had), if you spawn outside LSC without the car you still need to go to swap character and the car will come back in the new session. Geez you guys give up easy.

I have done the LSC glitch COUNTLESS times but I have yet to get this to work after the 1.06 patch...I spawn outside, do the character swap and load a new session but my car is ALWAYS gone. I have tried 6 times with zero success. :( Lost a Futo and 2 Franklin Buffalo's.
First) Are you doing it in an invite-only session? Don't. (Go to a normal game with players)

Second) Are you waiting until you are outside before starting the Swap Character process? Don't. (Start the process IMMEDIATELY after you click sell)

Third) Do you have a tracker on the car? Get one. (Not sure if this is 100% needed but I'd assume this part is important, since it probably won't just keep a random NPC car between sessions)

I've done it countless times on an invite only session

Good for you? Then you don't need my advice, this is for people having troubles doing it.

The loading takes longer when there are many other players, which may help the people who aren't fast enough to get to Swap Character before the cloud saves.

The cloud saves about 5-10 seconds after your character spawns outside, as you can tell by the orange symbol in the bottom corner.

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Start with a car you steal off the street first to try it out, just put a tracker on it then do the glitch. Once you understand how it works then you can fully mod a car and sell that over and over.

Haha thanks for the tips but I actually have glitched before but decided to stop because i dont want to ruin my own fun. But screw it i'll glitch again if R* keep nerfing everything, i have some friends that just be able to play now and kinda feel sad for them having the mission reward already cut.
  • JackKelman likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:07 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 07:11 AM.

Haha thanks for the tips but I actually have glitched before but decided to stop because i dont want to ruin my own fun. But screw it i'll glitch again if R* keep nerfing everything, i have some friends that just be able to play now and kinda feel sad for them having the mission reward already cut.

Yeah its really getting out of control on the reward cuts. They are doing that though because it will make them more money, even if 25% of the community knows the glitch, there's 75% people playing the normal way just itching to pull out the credit card.

Us forum-goers/youtube watchers are a minority, and even in the forum community theres like a 50-50 split between glitchers and non-glitchers, obviously that's a guess I pulled out of my ass but I will stand by it lol.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

GTA0:  All about the almighty cash card :/

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

Yeah its really getting out of control on the reward cuts. They are doing that though because it will make them more money, even if 25% of the community knows the glitch, there's 75% people playing the normal way just itching to pull out the credit card.

Us forum-goers/youtube watchers are a minority, and even in the forum community theres like a 50-50 split between glitchers and non-glitchers, obviously that's a guess I pulled out of my ass but I will stand by it lol.

Stuff like cash cards are really getting annoying, Polyphony Digital is underway of becoming like this with selling Gran Turismo credits in PSN for GT6, makes me worried that they will nerf the race payouts in GT6.

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

Poor people

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:25 AM Edited by Yakito, 20 November 2013 - 08:28 AM.

I can confirm. You get spawned outside without you being in the car, but if you are fast enough and do the character switch, you'll spawn again, with your car nearby.

I seriously can't f*cking believe this. They haven't tested this?!
This is not a fix... what the flying f*ck?!

Ok, just imagine this. You work on fixing this glitch. You fix it.. I mean, you try, right? You make it so you can't use character swap to sell the same character over and over.
In what world  is it called fixing if your character isn't IN the car when the glitch is done, but your car is still given back to you?
Are WE supposed to  beta test this for them ?
Nobody even tried this once at Rockstar? Jesus f*cking christ, what a f*cking facepalm. I am playing game made by idiots.

Sviik
  • Sviik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

I managed to do this 3 times with fully upgraded futo. 4th time I accidentally pressed "find new session" instead of "swap character". I didn't confirm that I want to find new session and I cancelled (pressed O) and chose "swap character" but my futo is gone. Is it gone because I pressed "find new session" even though I didn't even confirm it?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

Just reading through this topic is hilarious haha.

You do know you are all talking about glitching fake money in a video game right? LOL

As opposed to grinding missions, $500 at a time? Who's the idiot? Not I.

Yeah, I was clearing a whole $20K of fake money for a whole evening of real world wasted hours farming and grinding instead of having the fun that I thought I had already bought.  Since LSC saves me tens if not hundreds of hours of my life, I would say that it's pretty important. 

Now we just need an LSC-type exploit for leveling up so we can actually unlock the fun car mods and weapons. 

zwaregast
  • zwaregast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

I can confirm, still works if you are fast enough.

brockywinch
  • brockywinch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

Can we complete this thread by confirming that the unlimited sale of your vehicle still works but only with cars worth under $50,000 (wheather customized or not).

Or is anyone still disputing this ?

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

So lets get this straight after character swapping the first time after selling it after u spawn back in with ur car gone u need to charactor swap again to get the sold car back

fckGTA5
  • fckGTA5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

i was doing the dupe glitch now and again, but this glitch is just BS and has already ruined the game, meaning little noobs just spend endless money which is not really needed anyway f uck this game after Friday (Ryse son of Rome) and to the little noobs who think they are stealing off R* you people are deluded all your doing is ruining the GTA community and GTA has already made billions you doing this glitch over and over is just ruining the game but WELL DONE you over 10 million but fu ck all to spend it on PMSL :panic:  :karmaeater:

RaneGalactus
  • RaneGalactus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

What's the most money anyone has gotten post 1.06?

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Can we complete this thread by confirming that the unlimited sale of your vehicle still works but only with cars worth under $50,000 (wheather customized or not).

Or is anyone still disputing this ?

Ahem: I dispute this. The super car method still works as well. Because the end step of it is the same as the character swap glitch. AND it's not just on some cars.

This glitch works on ALL sellable non super cars as well.

The super car method works still as well. Made 3 million yesterday after the patch.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Whats the best stock car to get the most money? 8 grand at a time sounds like it would take a while.

is there a list somewhere that shows how much each car is worth to sell? Stock and otherwise?

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

This.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

i tried this once just to confirm its been patched. once you sell the car and attempt the glitch you will get an error message and it will keep your car. this doesn't work.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Whats the best stock car to get the most money? 8 grand at a time sounds like it would take a while.

is there a list somewhere that shows how much each car is worth to sell? Stock and otherwise?

Oracle, Sultan, Futo, Dominator, Schwartzer, all fully upgraded will get you around 120k each sell.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

why people trolling with this it doesn't work.  A few people I know stupidly sold cars yesterday and lost them trying to glitch.  I also tried it with a cheap car and once you hit start you teleport outside lsc and your car is gone.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

What's the most money anyone has gotten post 1.06?

I made 200k last night. second time I tried the glitch it failed and I lost my car

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Apparently they didn't patch the Sell->Character Selection-> Back ingame glitch.

But they said they patched the bati, so I'll probably wait for people to figure out/confirm the best "new" method.

use a dominator, gets 105k every time.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

As someone stated early in the thread get a beater to test out and get your rythm flipping cars then...

*my free tip for today* - any car your muling for this glitch dupe it a couple of times so you have a few back ups of the car incase the glitch does not work.  In your garage there will be another allready modded and tuned up for the next session. Your only paying for the mods once.

- too easy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users