Quantcast

» «
Photo

The LSC glitch still in working order...

262 replies to this topic
Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

Straight Makin' that money, Straight makin that money !! 

tumblr_lpjcd1lDcN1r18jzmo1_500.gif

perfect for this thread http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GO22Z0T3qPE

:)

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

I like how glitching topics are allowed but anti-glitching topics are locked.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

The mods have made it clear that glitch posts are welcome, so a redundant whine about their decision isnt going to change anything.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

The mods have made it clear that glitch posts are welcome, so a redundant whine about their decision isnt going to change anything.

No im fine with that, but whats wrong with anti-glitching topics?

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:21 AM Edited by Rinsaf, 20 November 2013 - 02:22 AM.

Well in this case, one thread brings information about glitches, and the other brings nothing whatsoever. By all means make anti-glitching posts, I'm sure thats fine, but, there's no point making a thread where the title is in direct contravention to what the mods have stated.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Anti-glitching topics usually start with the thread starter simply attacking a section of the player base straight off, it's a flame war from start to end.

It's clear that Rockstar doesn't really give a damn about glitches, after 6 patches they still haven't done the simplest thing, i.e. make the game save at the same time you get the money from selling a car.

• Lamborghini1335 and Plug In Baby81 like this

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

coz theres more worthless crybaby anti glitch posts than there are posts about glitching lmao. anti glitchers are the worst, most annoying people on the forums for sure. seen a million more helpful glitchers than anti glitchers chuggin haterade and spewing tears on every f*cking thread wahhhh
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

This is beyond pathetic now. The entirety of last month (and pretty much all of this month) has had R* delaying content with ridiculous excuses while going out of their way to repeatedly nerf/destroy legitimate money-making methods, yet the same-old LSC glitch (which is caused by the Xbox/PS Store; greed and irony at its finest) has gone unpatched. I have absolutely nothing against the glitch itself, since I think it's probably the most harmless glitch that's been circulating around, but the way that R* is treating legit players is just abysmal.

It's almost like the whole DRM/anti-DRM debacle; 9 times out of 10, DRM nonsense hurts paying customers while pirates/crackers are out there enjoying themselves and their illegitimately-acquired product. This whole situation is just fu­cking ridiculous, and as someone else had previously stated, this is really dragging R*'s image through the mud. All of this garbage to try and boost cashcard sales... Christ almighty. Even I, who used to be a massive R* dickrider, would never have thought that R* would stoop this low. I thought they were better than that.

• saintsrow, Lamborghini1335, RAS_ZeroZ and 1 other like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

OP is the best, lol.

"MONEY MONEY MONEY"

Ishsed
  • Ishsed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

Doesnt work for me (xbox360). Just tried it.

Lol

Sell vehicle = vehicle sold

youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg
  • Lamborghini1335 likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

OP is the best, lol.

"MONEY MONEY MONEY"

Hah, I hear that song in my head now when I see this thread title lol

concolt
  • concolt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

Here are the instructions on my vid.

Instructions:
Step 1: During an online session, take your car to the LSC of your choice and make sure your spawn is set to Last location
Step 2: Hold down on the dpad and back out to story mode by selecting any of the main protagonists
Step 3: Once in story mode, press start, select online-play online-closed friend session
Step 4: You will spawn near the Customs, go inside and sell the car. As soon as you see the added money to the right top of the screen, Press START and go to online>swap character
Step 5: Select the character, you will spawn near the customs outside your vehicle THIS IS NORMAL NOW go to the customs and sell the car again. Repeat step 4 until you're satisfied with the amount of money you've collected.

You don't need to go to story mode, at least I never have on the PS3.

Big Notch
  • Big Notch

80's Baby

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

Everytime I bring a car in, it says that they don't need anymore cars. I'm on Xbox

slappyJ
  • slappyJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

Everytime I bring a car in, it says that they don't need anymore cars. I'm on Xbox

You need to wait 48 in-game minutes (that's 24 hrs. in GTA time) to sell another car. That is of course if the glitch failed and you try to sell another car right away.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:12 AM Edited by Odesza, 20 November 2013 - 05:14 AM.

That isn't the case at all, if glitch threads started off with deliberate attacks towards people they'd get locked as well.

ot: if they're trying to patch the glitch in different ways then they'll probably end up patching this way as well - common sense.

Big Notch
  • Big Notch

80's Baby

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

You need to wait 48 in-game minutes (that's 24 hrs. in GTA time) to sell another car. That is of course if the glitch failed and you try to sell another car right away.

It did fail. My only guess is that I didn't have insurance on the car that I was selling... just a tracker. Other than that I did everything the guy above suggested and it didn't work.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 05:20 AM.

It did fail. My only guess is that I didn't have insurance on the car that I was selling... just a tracker. Other than that I did everything the guy above suggested and it didn't work.

You only need a tracker, Your character will spawn outside of LSC without a car right after you sell but if you go to SWAP CHARACTER and Back right away you will spawn back in a new session with your car and no 48 minute timer.

You should be in the Start menu navigating to Swap Character while your character is spawning outside(with no car).

If you are just seeing that your car was sold and not doing the Swap character thing then you clearly don't understand what is going on lol.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

Just reading through this topic is hilarious haha.

You do know you are all talking about glitching fake money in a video game right? LOL

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 05:38 AM.

You do know you are all talking about glitching fake money in a video game right? LOL

As opposed to grinding missions, $500 at a time? Who's the idiot? Not I.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

I wonder how hard it is to disable start while in LSC, Save right after selling or removing the delay after selling a car.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

I wonder how hard it is to disable start while in LSC, Save right after selling or removing the delay after selling a car.

None of that would be hard at all.

It would be easy in fact.

But still, Rockstar does not care enough to do it.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by Odesza, 20 November 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 05:41 AM.

Well they just did remove the delay in 1.06, but that didn't solve anything because it doesn't save at the same time.

And if your wondering about that 2 seconds you get after selling the car, that's the game loading the new area and it can't get faster than that.

AcuRaw
  • AcuRaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

Lets get something straight for people that are running into problems.

The glitch is still working but only CERTAIN CARS.

I tried the gitch immediatly after the 1.06 patch with my $105k Dominator. (I've glitched nearly $10 Million with this car before 1.06 patch)

I sold car, swapped character, spawned back onto street with no car . DOMINATOR WAS GONE! Not in garage, not available through insurance claim, NOTHING.

Decided to steal a random car (Cavalade) installed insurance/tracker and sold it for $7k. Then i swapped character and spawned back on the street next to the Cavalade.

I'm not sure why the Domintor was gone and why it worked with my newly stolen Cavalade. Only thing i can think of is maybe you have to use a fresh new car instead of an old car in your garage from before the patch? Still trying to figure out why some cars work and some don't.

dannyngnx
  • dannyngnx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

the glitch is patched. 1.06 on xbox 360 as of 11/19/13.

I tried it on a cheap car, did the sell and swap character Lsc Glitch.
*once you sell the car, it spawns you out of LAC in 3 seconds flat.*

unlike before, where it took a good while till you were sent outside. you had enough time to press start and go to the character select secreen.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:45 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 05:46 AM.

the glitch is patched. 1.06 on xbox 360 as of 11/19/13.

I tried it on a cheap car, did the sell and swap character Lsc Glitch.
*once you sell the car, it spawns you out of LAC in 3 seconds flat.*

unlike before, where it took a good while till you were sent outside. you had enough time to press start and go to the character select secreen.

Lol can you not read? The glitch still works. It doesn't matter if you spawn outside of LSC without a car, as long as you still do the method as fast as you can, you will respawn with your car in the new session. You didn't even try, you just saw your character outside LSC without a car and gave up.

• Toke likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:47 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 05:48 AM.

Lets get something straight for people that are running into problems.

The glitch is still working but only CERTAIN CARS.

I tried the gitch immediatly after the 1.06 patch with my $105k Dominator. (I've glitched nearly $10 Million with this car before 1.06 patch)

I sold car, swapped character, spawned back onto street with no car . DOMINATOR WAS GONE! Not in garage, not available through insurance claim, NOTHING.

Decided to steal a random car (Cavalade) installed insurance/tracker and sold it for $7k. Then i swapped character and spawned back on the street next to the Cavalade.

I'm not sure why the Domintor was gone and why it worked with my newly stolen Cavalade. Only thing i can think of is maybe you have to use a fresh new car instead of an old car in your garage from before the patch? Still trying to figure out why some cars work and some don't.

You are wrong, it works on all the same cars, even dominators.

PS you need a tracker on it(which you had), if you spawn outside LSC without the car you still need to go to swap character and the car will come back in the new session. Geez you guys give up easy.

slappyJ
  • slappyJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

PS you need a tracker on it(which you had), if you spawn outside LSC without the car you still need to go to swap character and the car will come back in the new session. Geez you guys give up easy.

I have done the LSC glitch COUNTLESS times but I have yet to get this to work after the 1.06 patch...I spawn outside, do the character swap and load a new session but my car is ALWAYS gone. I have tried 6 times with zero success. :( Lost a Futo and 2 Franklin Buffalo's.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:17 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 06:19 AM.

I have done the LSC glitch COUNTLESS times but I have yet to get this to work after the 1.06 patch...I spawn outside, do the character swap and load a new session but my car is ALWAYS gone. I have tried 6 times with zero success. :( Lost a Futo and 2 Franklin Buffalo's.

First) Are you doing it in an invite-only session? Don't. (Go to a normal game with players)

Second) Are you waiting until you are outside before starting the Swap Character process? Don't. (Start the process IMMEDIATELY after you click sell)

Third) Do you have a tracker on the car? Get one. (Not sure if this is 100% needed but I'd assume this part is important, since it probably won't just keep a random NPC car between sessions)

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

I wonder why this thread hasn't been moved to strategies like mine was.  hmmm

CONSPIRACY!!  lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users