Quantcast

» «
Photo

The LSC glitch still in working order...

262 replies to this topic
Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by Preusse, 19 November 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Try Elegy, about 176k.

I'm not confirming this still works. It did in the past and I haven't tried to do the LSC glitch today to see if it still works.

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Right! This is what happens now after the patch you sell the car and switch to character swap and you are immediately transported to outside the mod shop and lose the car, I'm
Not trolling this is the truth!!

Lol. Now go walk over to the vehicle, get in it, and repeat.

And what do you do when the vehicle is not on the street and has been deleted from garage? Nothing, the car is gone. 

Then f*king learn to press start faster after you sell the car.

• Kontoxis likes this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Bati pffft try ubermacht zion cabriolet 115k ;-)

Benefactor Schwartzer $128,700
  • zion 115k likes this

KyoukoToshinou
  • KyoukoToshinou

Gay Faggot

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

The Schwartzer will get you $128,715. Just sayin.

My Schwartzer only gives about $88k or so (almost fully modded). :p

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Try Elegy, about 176k.

I'm not confirming this still works. It did in the past and I haven't tried to do the LSC glitch today to see if it still works.

You can't even sell the Elergy to LSC using the swap character glitch. You would need to use the SuperCar glitch to sell the Elergy and it takes twice as long to do than the regular glitch.
  • zion 115k likes this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Well, you don't have the correct mods on there if you're only getting $88k.

Mine is fully modded with the mods that actually increase the resale value. I get $128,715 for it.

If you're only getting $88k you are missing quite a few mods.

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

I get $115k here and have almost all the top level mods unlocked.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Try Elegy, about 176k.

You can't even sell the Elergy to LSC using the swap character glitch. You would need to use the SuperCar glitch to sell the Elergy and it takes twice as long to do than the regular glitch.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:02 PM Edited by Preusse, 19 November 2013 - 06:03 PM.

Try Elegy, about 176k.

What did I in the past then? I did it over and over again. It worked. You couldn't sell the (free) Elegy, but there was a glitch to make the Elegy sellable.

Maybe still working, dunno.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Things that don't increase resale:

WHEELS
CUSTOM TIRES
PAINT
TIRE SMOKE

Things that greatly increase value:

TURBO
BULLETPROOF TIRES
ALL PERFORMANCE MODS

As a rule you get 1/2 of what you spend back in resale. Example: if a spoiler costs $6000, it will as $3000 onto the resale price LSC will give you.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

WHEELS
CUSTOM TIRES
PAINT
TIRE SMOKE

TURBO
BULLETPROOF TIRES
ALL PERFORMANCE MODS

As a rule you get 1/2 of what you spend back in resale. Example: if a spoiler costs $6000, it will as $3000 onto the resale price LSC will give you.

You forget the ridiculously overpriced horns :)

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Title says it all!

MONEY MONEY MONEY

I'm set for gta life don't need to glitch no moe

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

WHEELS
CUSTOM TIRES
PAINT
TIRE SMOKE

TURBO
BULLETPROOF TIRES
ALL PERFORMANCE MODS

You forget the ridiculously overpriced horns :)

Yes, the $25000 horn will add $12,500 to your resale value.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Anyone have other characters with garages full of 6-10x cars that sell for high values just waiting in the wings?

I have a few mil on my main... but those babies are my rainy day fund...

That's my method, rather avoid having 100's of millions lol

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 19 November 2013 - 06:15 PM.

HO LEE FOOK, I TOT SUM TING WONG!

Thank goodness this still possible, I was hella sad when R* stole my unmarked...

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

TBH this is the glitch I would've been happiest to see go but it seems like the one least affected. Oh well, seems like a lot of people are going to screw it up anyway.

Try Elegy, about 176k.

I thought you could sell the Elegy if you'd duped it from someone else. But duping seems largely fixed now so Elegy probably won't work unless you already have a sellable one.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

HO LEE FOOK, I TOT SUM TING WONG!

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retar

• joeyboxodonuts and RooftopSniper like this

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:22 PM Edited by Preusse, 19 November 2013 - 06:23 PM.

TBH this is the glitch I would've been happiest to see go but it seems like the one least affected. Oh well, seems like a lot of people are going to screw it up anyway.

Try Elegy, about 176k.

I thought you could sell the Elegy if you'd duped it from someone else. But duping seems largely fixed now so Elegy probably won't work unless you already have a sellable one.
I'm not sure what the process was like in the glitch, but I still know that I did it without someone else involved and that I did it with my own free Elegy bought in the internet. But yes, it was something with duping.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

Try Elegy, about 176k.

I'm not sure what the process was like in the glitch, but I still know that I did it without someone else involved and that I did it with my own free Elegy bought in the internet. But yes, it was something with duping.

Yes, you would need to dupe it to sell it. And that's been fixed.

brockywinch
  • brockywinch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

Just tried on xbox everytime i try to sell the sh*t car and go to xboxstore just keeps coming back down to the sh*t car lol so can't even sell my adder at all !!

Wondering why some people can still do this and others can't ?!

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Just tried on xbox everytime i try to sell the sh*t car and go to xboxstore just keeps coming back down to the sh*t car lol so can't even sell my adder at all !!

Wondering why some people can still do this and others can't ?!

Not even trolling here broski... but this has been used for several glitches when they weren't working quite right.. I'd imagine the same here:

Start a new single player game

Do not save it... no need

When Michael starts to load onto the screen go to Start->Online

Do the glitch exactly as described following

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

XD 6 versions later and Rockstar still can't get it right. lmfao

• AznDragon89 likes this

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

Try Elegy, about 176k.

Yes, you would need to dupe it to sell it. And that's been fixed.

Dunno. But I still got my 176k Elegy hell yeah.

Ok guys I can confirm that the LSC swap character glitch is still working for me too. But I'd rather have the god mode back.

RaneGalactus
  • RaneGalactus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Just tried it. Worked. :) 

I tried it with a bike bought online, which worked. However, I first tried it with a car I stole and tracked, which didn't work. I'm not sure if I simply wasn't fast enough using the stolen car (which became a personal car once I added a tracker, yes?) or if this only works with purchased cars.

I, previously, was doing it with a stolen car that I saved into my garage.

Can anyone confirm whether or not this works with stolen cars, personalized stolen cars (tracker added) or only with cars purchased online?

Additionally, is it just a matter of hitting start quickly enough or is it getting to/clicking swap fast enough? Like I said, I've done it post 1.06, just trying to figure out if I need to rush once I hit start. Additionally, the other junk I said.

Also, can anyone confirm whether this works for all models of vehicles or are some exempt from the glitch?

/ramble

Thoughts? 

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Lol R* are never going to get it right. There will ALWAYS be people who can hack/glitch/mod, they might aswell face the music and realize they can't fight it

• Pyrrhus likes this

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

im just a regular poster here so maybe my word is better than some, but its correct in saying the glitch still works, it just puts you a little further away and outside of the car, they tried to fix it but failed.

Maroofio
  • Maroofio

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

Just reading through this topic is hilarious haha.

You do know you are all talking about glitching fake money in a video game right? LOL

• KingPancakes likes this

brockywinch
  • brockywinch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

pretty sure this is what i am doing anyways mate:

Go to single player,

load new game,

load online (invite only)

sell sh*t car (but dont) twice

second time of coming back from xboxstore you get spawned into adder

sell adder

swap character

except i keep doing the same thing i always have and its not working.

Shame cause i only have 750k left :(

LeRocket
  • LeRocket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Wasting precious time in the menus and selling cars instead of playing the game and having fun : LMFAO

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Just reading through this topic is hilarious haha.

You do know you are all talking about glitching fake money in a video game right? LOL

Do you have any idea how many people are on Obama-fare now?

This game is more serious than real life to many because sh*t can go wrong in this game... their meals and bed are paid for.... anything else the drugdeals/prostition cover

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users