» «
Photo

Mount Chiliad Secret - Graphic Synthesis

15 replies to this topic
Aflibebou
  • Aflibebou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by Aflibebou, 20 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

Hi,

Not sur if it could help, but if you want some upgrades, feel free to comment.

++

===== Mount Chiliad Secret - Graphic Synthesis =====

Legend :

• Red = Dead End

CnD1pTG.png

• Barnumbir and jamston like this

Halo_Override
  • Halo_Override

Dilettante

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Preparez-vous pour un deluge de "WTF is OVNI" réponses. :)

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:29 AM Edited by agonistes06, 20 November 2013 - 05:30 AM.

wtf is ovni?

:lol:

edit:  seriously, i knew that.

• Halo_Override likes this

Aflibebou
  • Aflibebou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Sorry for that. Correction done (OVNI = UFO).

PS : Merci pour le retour ;)

• Halo_Override likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

:blink: whutt? are there ufo's in GTA?

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by jamston, 20 November 2013 - 05:02 PM.

Awesome work, having it mapped like this helps me think too. I'd also say put the ghost/Jock Cranley in the Unrelated Yet category :)

Edit: 2nd Also, you don't have a strand coming off from the mural/wall map for the ufo

3rd Also, I would expand strange drawings to encompass the glyphs, as they appear in more than one location and seem to possibly tie chilliad, the hippe camp and the altruists.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

I have a few links in my sig that have some amount of speculation regarding the Hippie Camp, I think that might be relevant/help come up with some way to link the sunken UFO to the area.

Other than that, I really like this, I'm hoping it helps everyone work out where the gaps are!

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by jamston, 20 November 2013 - 05:37 PM.

What program did you make this in? Is there a way to make an interactive one do you think? That when you click on the elements you can get more info and things like that? I am not asking you to do all the work at all, just saying if its possible a team effort could be mustered.

I think you should come and post it in the big thread and get input there too :)

Aflibebou
  • Aflibebou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by Aflibebou, 20 November 2013 - 05:55 PM.

20/11/2013  : Updated. I tried to make it clear but it's hard !

Thanks for the comments. I'll add pictures later. Sorry if i did not understand all your request, my english is bad. Feel free to ask more !

Edit : @jamston i will investigate tomorow for the interactive stuff (it is 19h00 in France, time to go drink). Fell free to put the link in the big thread if you want.

Edit 2 : @jamston : www.lucidchart.com ;)

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

the guy omega mentions the crash-landed ovni when he sends you hunting for spaceship parts.  i don't know how well this connects him but he knows about the crash, if not the specific location, etc.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

20/11/2013  : Updated. I tried to make it clear but it's hard !

Thanks for the comments. I'll add pictures later. Sorry if i did not understand all your request, my english is bad. Feel free to ask more !

Edit : @jamston i will investigate tomorow for the interactive stuff (it is 19h00 in France, time to go drink). Fell free to put the link in the big thread if you want.

Edit 2 : @jamston : www.lucidchart.com ;)

If it would be easier I have a friend who is a French national who now lives in Canada who speaks impeccable english.
You could do the full write up in French and I could have him do a more solid translation (only if you think you may need it)

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by jamston, 20 November 2013 - 10:07 PM.

Nice one Afli, have posted it in the big thread.

I think you should have a main box for each of the characters, as trevor is linked to the altruists and the uv map, michael to the epsilonists, franklin to omega and the hippies

I also think there should be a line drawn between the jetpack and the altar, before someone dismisses it as a shadow or reflection, it should be a new coloured line which represents theory or unproven. If you put every theory on though it will get very messy very quickly!

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

look for the egg cracked shaped rock in desert follow in line till u see pile of poop shaped rock right next to it is a ufo shaped rocked at one angle it looks like jet but when u face th egg then look at rock slanted the jet looks like ufo now in mural. where the jetpack is ,is just a locked door 2 in fact right by hippie camp. think of egg as p.o.v and look at mountain where the eye is on ground below the platform there is ur line from egg to eye as a p.o.v of mural the big boxes are in the desert and the lil boxes are on mountain. the egg rock is only thing i see that resembles a cracked egg even crack is in right jagged shape. use this and whatever eye u want to align mural with now u have top and bottom the eye on mural gets put on spot where eye in painted under platform size ur mural to fit that the rest of squares will align with lil things. when i did the ufo lined up with the ufo rock the egg rock and the 2 rooms. when u get to egg stand on top of huge egg rock and line ur sight with mountain then picture mural u are looking at over head view of mountain and the big egg box is ur anchor for the mural outline

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

Stop spamming your idea. 

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Could be interesting to incorporate the findings from the file hacking thread into one of these. I have one i made copying the one above, but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice as this one.

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Lost island? Where?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users