Photo

Patch 1.07 Observations and Fixes

30 replies to this topic
mardanlin
  • mardanlin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

I've noticed a few things with the patch that was released this morning. Of course the LSC Swap Character money glitch has been patched, but I saw a few other changes as well.

You can no longer give friends tanks by going to the Xbox Game Store. When you do this now, Pegasus puts your vehicle back in storage and you have to call to get it again when you return to the game. I tried swapping characters as well, but I still have not found a fix for this, so if anyone figures it out let me know.

I also fired a tank at a player and their personal car was next to them, but they were not inside the vehicle. I killed the other player and blew up their personal vehicle, but did not receive a Bad Sport warning for doing it this way. However, if I shot a vehicle that someone was inside of or they run under my tank with their vehicle, it still gives the Bad Sport warning.

If anyone notices any other changes or finds/figures out fixes for these changes above, feel free to tell us. :)

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by Spyrothedragon9972, 19 November 2013 - 11:54 PM.

I've noticed a few things with the patch that was released this morning. Of course the LSC Swap Character money glitch has been patched, but I saw a few other changes as well.

You can no longer give friends tanks by going to the Xbox Game Store. When you do this now, Pegasus puts your vehicle back in storage and you have to call to get it again when you return to the game. I tried swapping characters as well, but I still have not found a fix for this, so if anyone figures it out let me know.

I also fired a tank at a player and their personal car was next to them, but they were not inside the vehicle. I killed the other player and blew up their personal vehicle, but did not receive a Bad Sport warning for doing it this way. However, if I shot a vehicle that someone was inside of or they run under my tank with their vehicle, it still gives the Bad Sport warning.

If anyone notices any other changes or finds/figures out fixes for these changes above, feel free to tell us. :)

You can now destroy more cars before becoming a bad sport.  This has made the game even more chaotic than usual, but most people who camp outside of the Eclipse Tower garage are idiots.  There was a duo unloading on my Entity as I exited my garage, earlier today.  I simply drive 30 feet down the street.  They keep shooting me (Can't hot the driver from behind) and I gun them both down with my A pistol.

If your tank is not moving and someone crashes into you, destroying their vehicle, you will not have to pay for the damage and you will not receive a bad sport penalty either.   

Kvothe
  • Kvothe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

All my glitched cars in my garage got removed ;(

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

Yeah, they patched a lot of things, but may I also say that the patch is 1.06 not 1.07.

mardanlin
  • mardanlin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

Yea I just noticed that my towtruck was removed this afternoon. That really made me sad.

stubblycarrot10
  • stubblycarrot10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

lost MOST of my modded cars, had to find a new car selling glitch and a new dupe glitch, luckily both have been found

-Hurry-up
  • -Hurry-up

WOFP

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Lsc glitch didnt patched

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

Yea I just noticed that my towtruck was removed this afternoon. That really made me sad.

Good!
The tow truck is a game breaking piece of sh*t.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

You can still do the LSC glitch. Just go to Online > Swap and there you go

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

Good!
The tow truck is a game breaking piece of sh*t.

Too right! No idea why people drive around in crappy tow trucks or space dockers. They just look like idiots much like those people that drive around in chromed adders lol.
  • dreadluxx likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

I found a tow truck once that somebody left when they left the session so i drove around and i picked up and towed players personal cars and put them clear on the other side of the map then i'd hide it and watch em look for it It was funny watching them look for it.

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

I found a tow truck once that somebody left when they left the session so i drove around and i picked up and towed players personal cars and put them clear on the other side of the map then i'd hide it and watch em look for itIt was funny watching them look for it.

Most players would just call the mechanic to retrieve their car, or go to a new session and *poof* it's back in their garage.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

After completeing race jobs i am consistently being told the vehicle sitting in front of me has been destroyed and can be found at Mors. Started yesterday.

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

After completeing race jobs i am consistently being told the vehicle sitting in front of me has been destroyed and can be found at Mors. Started yesterday.

Yes, I've had that message after every race since the patch. At first I thought "oh no", but on checking the garage, nothing had been removed or destroyed, and there was nothing at Mors or on the list when I phoned them.

It's as though the transition from the race to free mode they put the 'delete race vehicle' code in the wrong place, flagging this error message.

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

I found a tow truck once that somebody left when they left the session so i drove around and i picked up and towed players personal cars and put them clear on the other side of the map then i'd hide it and watch em look for itIt was funny watching them look for it.

Most players would just call the mechanic to retrieve their car, or go to a new session and *poof* it's back in their garage.

they should put a small mini game in it for one person in free mode who gets a tow truck.

towing people's cars to the depot and stuff.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Strength stat was reset to original level and keeps getting reset to original level after every session switch or sign off.

I'm getting sick of mugging two people and having to run from the cops over and over again in order to try to get my strength back and finding it was reset again after all that.

I was in the "it's a new game, give them a chance to fix it" camp but now I'm starting to come around to the "this game is broken and I don't want to play anymore" camp.

• BatFerYou likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

I have not even looked at my strength to know if it was reset. Why? Cause there is no reason to. It does nothing yet. It certainly isnt going to make me decide to stop playing.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

It affects your hit points, so it's important.

mardanlin
  • mardanlin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

I found a tow truck once that somebody left when they left the session so i drove around and i picked up and towed players personal cars and put them clear on the other side of the map then i'd hide it and watch em look for it It was funny watching them look for it.

Exactly! Most people are too stupid to join a new session or realize they can just call their mechanic though, they just keep trying to get their vehicle back. I put it on top of the parking deck to LSC once and the poor guy never did find it.

Yep, a friend of mine was also having that problem. I didn't know if it was an isolated occurrence or not, thank you for pointing that out.

Addafu
  • Addafu

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Mini gun ammo gets reset to zero every
Logout
Death

Sticky bombs not showing up

What is going on r*

mardanlin
  • mardanlin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Mini gun ammo gets reset to zero every
Logout
Death

Sticky bombs not showing up

What is going on r*

Yea I noticed if you die with your minigun out the ammo gets reset to 0. That was an issue before the patch, but I'm not sure about the logout.

TheSwanPT
  • TheSwanPT

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

The mini gun thing was already happening before the patch. It usually happens after 3 deaths in a row.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

My sticky bombs still show up i haven't had any issues with them going away but i don't have the Mini Gun yet it may be related to that. Has anybody had the problem with calling Mors Insurance to claim your car but they won't answer the phone? I've been trying all day to get my car back but they won't pick up

dramamia
  • dramamia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

is the small tow truck still usable and can u keep it in ur garage? haven't checked my garage. can somebody tell me?

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

My strength being reset after every session sign off finally resolved itself, dunno what that was all about.

Two satisfying days of picking fights with body builders and I'm over a bar again finally.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

My crew embelem dissapers from clothing when I put a bullet proof vest on and when I join or start a new session?

mardanlin
  • mardanlin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

is the small tow truck still usable and can u keep it in ur garage? haven't checked my garage. can somebody tell me?

Mine got deleted along with my other 6 friends that had them. I'm not sure if anyone still has one, but as far as I know, the car duplication glitch has been patched as well.

willie77
  • willie77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

The mini gun ammo disapearing is really messed up. I died once after i bought 8000 respawned with zero. Also they still didnt fix the thing were when i take a mask off my guy is bald.

willie77
  • willie77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

The mini gun ammo disapearing is really messed up. I died once after i bought 8000 respawned with zero. Also they still didnt fix the thing were when i take a mask off my guy is bald.

willie77
  • willie77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users