Photo

Stuck at 68.7 %

5 replies to this topic
baylensman
  • baylensman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

my characters show mike and trevor with no missions but i can activate them and walk around, franklin shows 1 mission but i can't seem to find it. I've called everyone and there are no marks on the map. the only thing i haven't done is made money with the junk yard. i bought it and defeneded it but the income is still zero do i have to tow a car there? or just trash one close by. bought the tow company did the Dom missions just stuck with one ission to go

mckay791
  • mckay791

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

I don't know the answer to your question, but based on your post maybe you can help me?  I have a "T" at the strip club that indicates a mission, but have no idea how to start it.  Everytime I go to the club with any of the characters I can't get to the back room (on the map inside the club it indicates the T is in the back of the club).  Anytime I try to go back there the bouncers kick the crap out of me.

Pegerino
  • Pegerino

The Heist Driver

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

just restart the game lol :)

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:38 AM Edited by Spuds725, 20 November 2013 - 01:39 AM.

my characters show mike and trevor with no missions but i can activate them and walk around, franklin shows 1 mission but i can't seem to find it. I've called everyone and there are no marks on the map. the only thing i haven't done is made money with the junk yard. i bought it and defeneded it but the income is still zero do i have to tow a car there? or just trash one close by. bought the tow company did the Dom missions just stuck with one ission to go

When you purchase the junk yard-- you get some message about getting so many dollars for every car that you destroy-- sorry I forget the amount.

Regarding the mission for Franklin--- Try calling Tonya for a towing mission.

@ Mckay-- I responded to your question in your thread-- I suggested 2 work arounds to your problem.

Ruddy82
  • Ruddy82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

Yes, you get $150 for every car destroyed, defending your junk yard doesn't gain you money, you just won't lose any you gained as they won't take the money you made.

As for the 68.7%, that means nothing to anybody, sorry. What were the last mission or missions you did?

Richard91
  • Richard91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

just restart the game lol :)

Most moronic reply I've seen on this full forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users