Quantcast

» «
Photo

Patch 1.06 & have tank/jet in garage? Read this URGENTLY!

48 replies to this topic
Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

I can confirm that you get to keep all your tanks and jets. Just don't go in the garage! I played all last night with the jet. Called mors and the gave me a new one after I blew it up and my mechanic still brings it to me too

Thanks for confirming my theory Osky84 :inlove:

Now I just wanna go somewhere quiet and puke lol, I'm so gutted I found this out the hard way. Funny thing is it now seems to have bugged my character, as whenever I login, every single time I zone in, I get a messages saying my vehicles have been destroyed lol. It's like it's stuck in a loop now, I assume because it keeps spawning my tanks/etc in my garage and then blowing them up. They probably added some code that tells it to automatically blow up anything which is in your garage which shouldn't be there, but it only activates this code once you enter your garage. ie my vehicles likely spawn and all load into my garage every time I log in, then to instantly blow up and get removed from my garage. Likely by next patch they will patch it a bit more smoothly but this must have been their best work around to get a fix rolled out in time for 1.06 patch.

rezina
  • rezina

tami :3

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

so we are done? we are not able to get a jet or a tank into our garage anymore:(?

knightlion04
  • knightlion04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

Boo f*cking hoo. Get over it.

Edit: If I ever want a jet, I just go to the damn army base. It's easy enough to get one.

So, to be clear.....you're online crying about people crying online? Wow, your mom's gaping snatch really produced a winner. smh

knightlion04
  • knightlion04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Rockstar in general has become a joke with all this nonsense. It's a game about STEALING VEHICLES...........but, you're not allowed to steal a vehicle? Nice. I'm glad to hear they "lowered the penalty for destroying personal vehicles"....although, I'm yet to find out exactly what that means. The penalty should be erased entirely. Now we'll have to hear all the people who suck at the game whine about big brother rockstar not protecting them enough. For all the people, who whine about people attacking you......play invite only sessions. I mean, seriously wtf do you expect online players to do? Stroll down the beach with you hand in hand? They need to make a lobby called "Wet snatches lobby", so all the whiny babies can go play there. Here's an idea: Don't like people killing you? Then stop sucking at the game and kill them or run. People wouldn't resort to glitches if the game wasn't restricting their fun in the first place. You pay 60 bucks for a game, it's the games job to let you enjoy yourself any way you'd like. Not prevent you from doing so.

• Tamzin likes this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Rockstar in general has become a joke with all this nonsense. It's a game about STEALING VEHICLES...........but, you're not allowed to steal a vehicle? Nice. I'm glad to hear they "lowered the penalty for destroying personal vehicles"....although, I'm yet to find out exactly what that means. The penalty should be erased entirely. Now we'll have to hear all the people who suck at the game whine about big brother rockstar not protecting them enough. For all the people, who whine about people attacking you......play invite only sessions. I mean, seriously wtf do you expect online players to do? Stroll down the beach with you hand in hand? They need to make a lobby called "Wet snatches lobby", so all the whiny babies can go play there. Here's an idea: Don't like people killing you? Then stop sucking at the game and kill them or run. People wouldn't resort to glitches if the game wasn't restricting their fun in the first place. You pay 60 bucks for a game, it's the games job to let you enjoy yourself any way you'd like. Not prevent you from doing so.

you're forgetting players who try to go about their business online who get blown away repeatedly by children with helicopters and such.  the other night i got followed anywhere i spawned (i was in 'passive' mode trying to build stamina) by a guy in a heli, shooting bomb after bomb at me, even after he realized it wasn't going to kill me.  he blew up every car i got in to get away from him (which did kill me), he lurked outside the pay and spray to destroy stuff i was upgrading, and the only way away from him was to sign out.  why didn't i just kill him, myself?  because i was busy doing something else, playing my game, not playing ass-tag with another player.

you want pvp, fine, but there should be designated areas for that, like other online games, or a setting you can use to keep human players off you when you want no interaction except with the game.  otherwise all the bad-ass features of the online game are useless unless you want to spend all your time shooting at other players and using exploits instead of just playing the game.  sorry if it ruins your experience to not be able to ruin others' experiences, but not all of us play for the same reason.  if you seriously think it is the game or other players' responsibility to keep you entertained, you should spend some time thinking about that.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

found this on nextgenupdate.com

1.06} KEEPING VEHICLES- GTA V

1. DO NOT ENTER YOUR GARAGE, EXIT APPARTMENT.
2. CALL YOUR MECHANIC. TO DROP OFF YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE [PV].
3. THEN, DESTROY YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE.
4. NOW. CALL MORS MUTUAL.
5. & YOU SHOULD SUCCESSFULLY STILL HAVE YOUR [PV].

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by Tamzin, 21 November 2013 - 12:00 AM.

you're forgetting players who try to go about their business online who get blown away repeatedly by children with helicopters and such.  the other night i got followed anywhere i spawned (i was in 'passive' mode trying to build stamina) by a guy in a heli, shooting bomb after bomb at me, even after he realized it wasn't going to kill me.  he blew up every car i got in to get away from him (which did kill me), he lurked outside the pay and spray to destroy stuff i was upgrading, and the only way away from him was to sign out.  why didn't i just kill him, myself?  because i was busy doing something else, playing my game, not playing ass-tag with another player.

you want pvp, fine, but there should be designated areas for that, like other online games, or a setting you can use to keep human players off you when you want no interaction except with the game.  otherwise all the bad-ass features of the online game are useless unless you want to spend all your time shooting at other players and using exploits instead of just playing the game.  sorry if it ruins your experience to not be able to ruin others' experiences, but not all of us play for the same reason.  if you seriously think it is the game or other players' responsibility to keep you entertained, you should spend some time thinking about that.

agonistes06, I know what you mean about annoying people, but that is PvP, if you can't handle them just don't play the game. Personally I wish they'd done it like WoW, make PvP realms and non-PvP realms. Because that 'passive mode' is SO RETARDED!

I agree also in your annoyance at them patching. PvP should be all about thinking out of the box, doing crazy and creative sh*t, for me using jets and choppers and stuff is all part of that. But they seem quite obsessed with patching it all, even to the detriment of the game itself. For example with this latest 1.06 patch, it's caused way more problems than it solved, have you noticed that normal mission playing is raped now with new bugs? Also there's disconnections and just general weird stuff. Their testing department is populated by retards they need to fire them all frankly. I worked in game testing for years, none of the bugs in GTA should be there, they're SO easy to find with just normal playing for 10 mins, I find it incredible that the big bugs make it onto live realms. I won't start listing them all or we'll be here all week hehe, but I'm sure you know some of what I speak of. Especially the bugs around inviting when getting ready to do a mission, like the annoying bug with auto-invite where it keeps spaming 'game invites' to friends, even off-line ones sometimes. And also missions too so many are now bugged and elements within them don't active, it's so annoying.

I too find the pestering griefers annoying, but I also love them, they keep me on my toes and they evolve my skills, they force me to. But if we are going to have them then they need to let the game be more realistic and free. When you die you should stay dead longer, and I think it should cost more on hospital bills too, and you should re-spawn AT the hospital. I also think that the single most hugest error in GTA is the fact that you can't blow up people's cars without being punished (bad sport), this is SO crazy, and a massive stop blocker to true PvP!

rezina
  • rezina

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

i want my jet back :(((( unfortunately i entered my garage :( so i lost them! teach me a new way to insure a jet :((((( i love the jet lazer u,u

rezina
  • rezina

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:47 AM Edited by rezina, 21 November 2013 - 12:50 AM.

A

SKIU4EA
  • SKIU4EA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

yeah, kinda sucks.  Lost my buzzard, lazer, and tank.  But we new it was coming.  It was mad fun while it lasted lol.

There really needs to be a better system, like having a helipad on top of your house/apt or something.  Or even better(like ppl have said)  have a giant hangar where you can save anything you want in it.   It really sucks having to go across the map to pick up your buzzard.

I mean i can kind of see rockstars point of view with it.  Having 20 ppl driving around town in easily accesible tanks is stupid.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

agonistes06, I know what you mean about annoying people, but that is PvP, if you can't handle them just don't play the game. Personally I wish they'd done it like WoW, make PvP realms and non-PvP realms. Because that 'passive mode' is SO RETARDED!

I too find the pestering griefers annoying, but I also love them, they keep me on my toes and they evolve my skills, they force me to. But if we are going to have them then they need to let the game be more realistic and free. When you die you should stay dead longer, and I think it should cost more on hospital bills too, and you should re-spawn AT the hospital. I also think that the single most hugest error in GTA is the fact that you can't blow up people's cars without being punished (bad sport), this is SO crazy, and a massive stop blocker to true PvP!

i would happily deal with 'worlds' that are pvp and ones that were 'safe.'  if they did that they would be able to do away with the whole 'bad sport' thing.  tonight i was given a ride back to my garage by a player after selling my car.  earlier, i was followed by a guy in a car who kept flipping me off and charging up onto the pavement to get me.  after shooting me a few times and assuring himself i was on passive, he just started trying to run me over, so i stole a car and led him on a chase from downtown due north across the entire map, and he was joined by two friends.  on chiliad, after chasing me across the alamo, they were flanking me and i waited till they got to me and signed out.  heh.

now i have to admit as fun as that eventually was, i began it just trying to blow the guy off and get away from him.  but most of my online time i just turn off the speaker sounds and run around playing extended gta, by myself, happily.

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

i would happily deal with 'worlds' that are pvp and ones that were 'safe.'  if they did that they would be able to do away with the whole 'bad sport' thing.  tonight i was given a ride back to my garage by a player after selling my car.  earlier, i was followed by a guy in a car who kept flipping me off and charging up onto the pavement to get me.  after shooting me a few times and assuring himself i was on passive, he just started trying to run me over, so i stole a car and led him on a chase from downtown due north across the entire map, and he was joined by two friends.  on chiliad, after chasing me across the alamo, they were flanking me and i waited till they got to me and signed out.  heh.

now i have to admit as fun as that eventually was, i began it just trying to blow the guy off and get away from him.  but most of my online time i just turn off the speaker sounds and run around playing extended gta, by myself, happily.

Play with me if you need someone to play with. PSN: Jazoid

I'm always looking for good players. I do all the mission on hard and solo or with one other person if possible. I get REALLY fed up with pussy ass quitters, they just quit if you can't complete a mission on the first try. I mean, why don't they just smash their console with a sledge hammer? And kill all the bad guys in one go then easy mode. I hate the quitters! No spine, no sense of adventure or challenge.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Did that advice help?

rezina
  • rezina

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

im agree with her , just invite me jazoid >3

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

I don't care about most of the glitched vehicles but I saw someone who still had a towtruck and that still crashes the game for other people on the server, so I hope they remove that or better fix the crashing bug.

studmcmuffin
  • studmcmuffin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

has anyone tried getting the jet in and going to xbox store to get it in the garage?

gabrielhewitt1
  • gabrielhewitt1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

has anyone tried getting the jet in and going to xbox store to get it in the garage?

Okay I have created a GTA Forum account just to ask a question regarding what you said about "somebody getting a jet in the garage and then going to the xbox store. What do you mean by this? If you could inform me on what you are saying I will certainly try it. Furthermore, if anybody has any information in how they could possibly get a new jet/tank in garage glitch that would be amazing. I am currently trying to find a glitch myself and any information people have would be fantastic. If anybody finds anything more out regarding the Jet in garage glitch could you please tell me. Thanks! 

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

Play with me if you need someone to play with. PSN: Jazoid

I'm always looking for good players. I do all the mission on hard and solo or with one other person if possible. I get REALLY fed up with pussy ass quitters, they just quit if you can't complete a mission on the first try. I mean, why don't they just smash their console with a sledge hammer? And kill all the bad guys in one go then easy mode. I hate the quitters! No spine, no sense of adventure or challenge.

i might take you up on that; i don't quit a mission, but sometimes i flake out after i do a long one, just because you can't pause and you know.  also i have no headset so i am a mute.  mostly i like by myself; i just try to ignore the fact that i am online, although i did run after a guy in a tank last night.  when he couldn't kill me with explosions, he rolled over gently to me (was expecting to get run over) and knocked me down with the gun barrel.  i thought that was pretty hilarious.

i know i'm not going to get through some of these missions without backup and more.

gabrielhewitt1
  • gabrielhewitt1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

Guys. I was playing with my friend (trying to get a tank in garage) and we were trying all sorts of weird things and my friend claimed he got the tank in the garage twice but he when it went in it diddn't appear there. He said it was something to do with him having a full garage however. Anybody want to try doing the method I done with me. My Gamertag is xXG4B H3WITTXx. This is also obviously after the 1.06 patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users