Quantcast

» «
Photo

Patch 1.06 & have tank/jet in garage? Read this URGENTLY!

48 replies to this topic
Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:52 PM Edited by Tamzin, 19 November 2013 - 01:47 PM.

Hi fellow sploiterz..

So I just logged in and they've rolled out 1.06 today, so I immediately checked with my Mechanic to see if my two tanks and jet and Space Docker and HVY Cutter and Buzzard Attack Chopper etc were still in my garage, and, they were, they all still showed up in my Mechanic list thingy so were available for me to request from my Mechanic. Now, get this!... DO NOT ENTER YOUR GARAGE! The second I actually went into my garage physically, my tanks and jet vanished :-( My garage for reset somehow :-/

Damn Rockstar! Why do they prevent every harmless fun and trick ffs, it's SO much more fun when you're trying to do crazy sh*t like get a jet into your garage, which is actually insanely difficult and fun, nicking it, landing it on the freeway, driving it to your garage, etc, it's fraught with difficulties a thousand times harder than any mission in this game. The missions are boring, everyone I know has quite the game already, hell I didn't play for over two weeks after I hit level 110 I was so bored with the missions even though I solo every single one on hard setting, it's still just same old same old. So getting jets into my garage and all that jazz really gives the game something fun to do!
/sigh

So anyway, if you have tanks/jets in your garage, I suspect you can still use them just so long as you never actually physically enter your garage which seems to reset it. So just call them via mechanic and stuff and let them go back in on their own, don't physically put them back in by driving them in.

Unfortunately I can't test this as mine have all vanished now because I went in. Please do report back here if they continue to be available once called via Mechanic, does this also make them vanish or do they go back again into garage as per usual? Let us know here pretty please! :-)

I've not tested it but I assume they've patched the ability to put tanks/jets into the garage now too, which means I can never get them back again /wrists

It's such a shame they patch it all as then people like me leave the game, all the out of box thinking freaks will get bored and leave, as has been the case in so many other games to date, where all the exploiting was fixed. Used to have SO much fun in World of Warcraft till they fixed wall walking then I left the game it became so boring once exploring was nurfed lol. But I guess they want the game to play 'as intended'. Good news though is they don't ban you for it in GTA, unlike it many other games (including WoW). As their policy is: "Any form of in-game exploitation without external sources or editing the current game code are fair game. We will address and fix those exploits but no punishments will be given."

• Osky84 likes this

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by Sektor, 19 November 2013 - 04:28 PM.

Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.

The tutorial videos made it look fairly easy to get a tank and jet in your garage.

I miss the San Andreas hangar that allowed any vehicle that fit. They should at least make Pegasus deliver your owned vehicles anywhere or give them more pickup locations, some of the pickup locations are miles away.

• joyfulwargasm likes this

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

No not the actual glitch part, ie driving it into the garage, that's easy, it's fiddly and it's about angle and timing but anyone can do it within an hour of trying or so. The hard part is getting the jet there in the first place. That's the hard AND the fun part, the actual glitching it into the garage part is just tedious :)

I've never actually seen any of the videos so maybe there's a ton of ways to get the jets there, but I did mine solo I didn't watch any vids as I wanted to work a method out for myself. So I can't comment really, maybe someone figured super easy ways. But a mate told me that pretty much every way on YouTube is patched now, so even more reason for me not to bother coz it's just spam now. ESPECIALLY now when probably you can't even get it into the garage anyway so no point nicking/driving a jet to the door anyway hehe.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by Sektor, 19 November 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Stealing jet fighters from the army base is fun. If you get in there quickly then you can often get away without any soldiers shooting at you but then you have to dodge a missile or two. It's much harder when there are tanks roaming the base since they shoot you before you even take off. Landing it on the street near your garage might take a few tries if there is a lot of traffic.

The only glitched car in my garage is the space docker. That is truely harmless but I've had my fun with it and it's not very fast or practical, I just like the horn and neons.

Personal jet and tank definitely aren't harmless but that's because of the stupid bad sport system and the fact that you can leave a jet on the street with access set to everyone and then when your victim steals it, you can switch access to only you and they fall to their doom and get a bad sport. I found that out the hard way but it was funny and the occasional bad sport rating won't give you the dunce cap.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:36 PM Edited by Coral_City, 19 November 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Boo f*cking hoo. Get over it.

Edit: If I ever want a jet, I just go to the damn army base. It's easy enough to get one.

• Android likes this

Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

...It's such a shame they patch it all as then people like me leave the game, all the out of box thinking freaks will get bored and leave..."

That's not a shame.. that's brilliant, cause then the rest of us who are fed up of all the tanks and jets can get on with our games properly..

• AnEvilVet and Android like this

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

I lost my tank, but I knew the risks. sh*t's gone. Deal with it.

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

Stealing jet fighters from the army base is fun. If you get in there quickly then you can often get away without any soldiers shooting at you but then you have to dodge a missile or two. It's much harder when there are tanks roaming the base since they shoot you before you even take off. Landing it on the street near your garage might take a few tries if there is a lot of traffic.

The only glitched car in my garage is the space docker. That is truely harmless but I've had my fun with it and it's not very fast or practical, I just like the horn and neons.

Personal jet and tank definitely aren't harmless but that's because of the stupid bad sport system and the fact that you can leave a jet on the street with access set to everyone and then when your victim steals it, you can switch access to only you and they fall to their doom and get a bad sport. I found that out the hard way but it was funny and the occasional bad sport rating won't give you the dunce cap.

hehe yeah, so true. I mean the whole PvP element in this game is REALLY faggy! It's totally insane that you should get penalised (bad sport) for destroying someone's vehicle. It's totally ridiculous to have a PvP orientated sandbox game and then have retarded rules like that. It really limits the creativity and fun of play. Even doing missions sometimes blowing your or someone else's car up can be used as a tactic. But certainly in PvP it should not penalise you, it's really stupid. They really need to change that, it shoud be 'anything goes' free for all, in PvP.

ChrisFley
  • ChrisFley

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

I am facepalming to this topic. Get over it. You glitchers/hackers always love to ruin a great game.

• agonistes06 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Put the puzzle together.  Online is the most glitchy sh*t on earth, stick to single player!  Always problems with online and people are still trying to get their sh*t back into garages, etc.  I am just glad my PSN is f*cked for good and I can't go online.  I stick to single player and never encountered a problem or things, "disappearing" etc...

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 19 November 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Put the puzzle together.  Online is the most glitchy sh*t on earth, stick to single player!  Always problems with online and people are still trying to get their sh*t back into garages, etc.  I am just glad my PSN is f*cked for good and I can't go online.  I stick to single player and never encountered a problem or things, "disappearing" etc...

How would you know if it's "the most glitchy sh*t on earth!" if you can't access online? And please don't say my firend told me or some crap like "that's what others say!". Unless you've experienced it yourself, you can't comment on it. Period.

• Tamzin likes this

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

I am facepalming to this topic. Get over it. You glitchers/hackers always love to ruin a great game.

Huh? lol
How others play doesn't affect how you play in any way what so ever. If you don't want the added fun of doing crazy sh*t and glitches etc, then, err, don't? What I do or anyone else, has no barring on you. Maybe I love to run around in circles 24/7 in game, matters not to you does it.

• joyfulwargasm and Osky84 like this

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

They toke my Tank, Sheriff SUV, Trevor's quad bike and Franklins Buffalo

The only modded car I still have is the Space Docker.

rezina
  • rezina

tami :3

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

im so agree with Tamzin , sooo agree , rockstar u just f*cked up the most fun part of the game , we need different rules or something , atleast let me save my stolen planes!!!

booooooring!

if somebody finds a way to save & insure the jet's / tank's again , pls tell me :3 

• Tamzin and animalovich like this

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

I've just been trying to figure a new way to get a chopper into my garage, I think I've discovered one. Work in prog, I'm just trying to re-create it now.

• Arms Dealer likes this

rezina
  • rezina

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:12 PM Edited by rezina, 19 November 2013 - 11:16 PM.

wiii *-*

dylan9o4
  • dylan9o4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

Tamzin are you PS3 or 360?

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

This only relates to online garages, right?

mrCA18DET
  • mrCA18DET

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

Has any1 managed to get a tow truck back over to online ive had heaps of fun with my last 1 and now they patched it ive lost mine

rezina
  • rezina

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

i wish to insure a jet lazer :( and save it in my garage obviously :(

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

I managed to keep my jet.  I only had the jet in my garage to kill others who terrorize in jets/tanks/buzzards.  I lost my own tank though, which I used specifically to stop other tanks without having to get one from Pegasus.

rockz199188
  • rockz199188

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

So tamzin...have u got that chopper in ur garage yet?

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

You nerds sure do love to use glitches.. huh. Get over it. Buy a tank if you want one. Go to the Military base if you want a jet. 

Stop crying.

• BoeserBengel83 likes this

rezina
  • rezina

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

You nerds sure do love to use glitches.. huh. Get over it. Buy a tank if you want one. Go to the Military base if you want a jet. 

Stop crying.

go f*ck :3 i still want to insure a jet in my garage :3 <3

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

You're an idiot.

dylan9o4
  • dylan9o4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

You're an idiot.

Yet your're the one posting on topics irrelevant to you... SMH

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Tamzin are you PS3 or 360?

I'm PS3 and Xbox hehe, but, GTAing on PS3 babs.

This only relates to online garages, right?

I've only tried in Online so I'm not sure about Story Mode sorry.

I managed to keep my jet.  I only had the jet in my garage to kill others who terrorize in jets/tanks/buzzards.  I lost my own tank though, which I used specifically to stop other tanks without having to get one from Pegasus.

Interesting! Can you go inside your garage and it's still there and you can still call it on Mechanic and it goes back into garage again afterwards? ie nothing has changed for you? Because mine got wiped out but ONLY when I physically went into my garage.

So tamzin...have u got that chopper in ur garage yet?

Yes but I can't report back how yet, I tried HOURS to re-create it last night with a mate but never could, it kept blowing up. But, it was something to do with taking the door off the chopper first, then wedging it into the garage door with the door wedged open against the chopper's blades so it couldn't close properly, then, mate walks into the garage at same time as me. But I'm not sure the timing of it, so it was pure fluke basically on the timing.

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

sh*t haha, I TOTALLY posted this into the wrong forum sorry! Wonder if an Admin can move it? I only just realised that GTA ONLINE has it's own exploiting forum, d'oh! Sorry sorry.

Osky84
  • Osky84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

I can confirm that you get to keep all your tanks and jets. Just don't go in the garage! I played all last night with the jet. Called mors and the gave me a new one after I blew it up and my mechanic still brings it to me too
  • Tamzin likes this

Osky84
  • Osky84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Too bad I never got around to gettin the tank in the garage! Still got my jet and police suv insured!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users