Photo

SNS Pistol + Brokenbottle = pointless

34 replies to this topic
Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

I know its free and all and that I SHOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT...

But the broken bottle is basically the knife, and the sns pistol is basically....gulp...just a pistol.

Am I missing anything?

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

I have to agree, ill never use either for anything meaningful.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

Fascinating

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

Am I missing anything?

Nope. R* are lazy, that's about it.

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

the only thing u're missing is understanding of the word FREE

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

You went in expecting more than that?

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Explain?

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:28 PM Edited by prodigy_hades, 19 November 2013 - 12:35 PM.

Explain?

FREE means; without cost or payment, without charge, free of charge,or for NOTHING

so if u were expecting the items u stated to be more than some "thing", u didn't fully grasp the meaning of the word

in simpler terms, I meant that u assess too highly of these free items R* is giving

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:40 PM

i dont understand the pistol as i have not been online but with melee weapons its just the visual, for example crowbar,nightstick and hammer are the same so is golfclub and bat and also knife and bottle 

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

Explain?

FREE means; without cost or payment, without charge, free of charge,or for NOTHING

so if u were expecting the items u stated to be more than some "thing", u didn't fully grasp the meaning of the word

in simpler terms, I meant that u assess too highly of these free items R* is giving

I dont think you understand the point I was making...Ill break it down a little. I started by saying I know the new content is "free", but I still expected there to be a little more to the new weapons, rather than them just being blatant reskins of existing weapons - I expected I little more, despite the pack being FREE.

Comprendez? Would you like me to sketch it out in crayon for you?

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

calm down guys

they are going to release the wild west dlc soon

http://gtaforums.com...-from-rockstar/

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

they're not anything special but I like them still. sns pistol goes great with roleplay. what do you think could outdo the ap pistol in that category anyway?

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

keep using my minigun or use this free pistol and broken bottle... hmm, what am i to do lol

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

i dont understand the pistol as i have not been online but with melee weapons its just the visual, for example crowbar,nightstick and hammer are the same so is golfclub and bat and also knife and bottle 

Nahhh, I disagree. I find the hammer, nightstick and bat all swing diffferently, all make a slightly different noise on impact, they all feel slightly different. The broken bottle seems identical to the knife in all but appearance, same with the SNS pistol, it makes a slightly different noise, thats all.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

they're not anything special but I like them still. sns pistol goes great with roleplay. what do you think could outdo the ap pistol in that category anyway?

Never use it, I use the standard pistol with a silencer on it, or my gold-plated .50 for when I absolutely positively have to kill ever motherf*cker in the room, and do it in style.

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Never use it, I use the standard pistol with a silencer on it, or my gold-plated .50 for when I absolutely positively have to kill ever motherf*cker in the room, and do it in style.

and they're really not anything compared to the ap pistol. the deagle was great for the first 30ish levels though. never ever used the stock or combat pistol at all since I had the deagle from the first day.

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Explain?

I dont think you understand the point I was making...Ill break it down a little. I started by saying I know the new content is "free", but I still expected there to be a little more to the new weapons, rather than them just being blatant reskins of existing weapons - I expected I little more, despite the pack being FREE.

Comprendez? Would you like me to sketch it out in crayon for you?

so u understand that it is "free" but then again u expect it to be more than "free"?

if so, then it's my bad
my apologies

Zanje
  • Zanje

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

I agree i was hoping for a revolver of some sort as it would at least function differently than the other pistols (low capacity, higher damage etc.) plus i prefer them >.>

broken bottle is eh, not much to say about it other then another weapon ill never use.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by tom_p1980, 19 November 2013 - 01:02 PM.

But the broken bottle is basically the knife, and the sns pistol is basically....gulp...just a pistol.

Am I missing anything?

Inb4 R* fanbots

*It's free you ungrateful asshole.......

*not my personal opinion, I'm just messing with ya

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

Am I missing anything?

Inb4 R* fanbots

Ungrateful. Lol. Im one of the few people on this forum that doesnt spend all day whining. I actually love the game, have always loved Rockstar's games, I even bought the special edish. So I think that entitles me to say that I think this DLC isn't very interesting, agree with me or not, but ungrateful? LOL

• Shmiqq likes this

BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Just had my first kill with the bottle - 1 stab, 1 kill - far from useless

Surfin' Dude
  • Surfin' Dude

Wiseguy.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

Well, maybe I'm easy to please but I LOVED the Saturday Night Special. It has a badass vibe to it. Kind of like the sawn-off shotgun.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Am I missing anything?

Inb4 R* fanbots

Ungrateful. Lol. Im one of the few people on this forum that doesnt spend all day whining. I actually love the game, have always loved Rockstar's games, I even bought the special edish. So I think that entitles me to say that I think this DLC isn't very interesting, agree with me or not, but ungrateful? LOL

Hope you saw my small text at the bottom of my post. ;)

I'm sure people will still call you ungrateful though for even daring to disagree that this DLC is nothing short of fantastic. ;)

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Just had my first kill with the bottle - 1 stab, 1 kill - far from useless

So pretty much identical to the knife then? Yeah, that was kinda the point I was making in the first place....

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Very lame indeed. Although I must admit I love the sound of the sns. I really hope we got some sort of old fashioned revolvers and winchester rifles...

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:41 PM Edited by D_Marco, 19 November 2013 - 01:45 PM.

I love the SNS pistol, wasn't expecting it to be this much fun. As for the broken glass bottle, I've always wanted one of those in GTA so that covers that.

We already have an array of weapons to use. I don't understand the frustration. Some people ought to be a little more light hearted when viewing things. Have some fun for goodness sake.

This isn't call of duty or battlefield yet we are lucky enough to have 4/5 variations of pistols, 3 assault rifles, 3 sub-machine guns, 2 light-machine guns, 3/4 shotguns, a grenade launcher, RPG, mini-gun, 2 sniper rifles and 7 melee weapons...

Stop whining.

EDIT: Not to mention attachments for these guns and the ability to paint them!

Oh and Tanks and Buzzards and Jets and Annihilators and Mercenaries for hire and "Off the radar" and a mugger and safehouses and boats and bullet proof cars...........

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 19 November 2013 - 01:46 PM.

I love the SNS pistol, wasn't expecting it to be this much fun. As for the broken glass bottle, I've always wanted one of those in GTA so that covers that.

We already have an array of weapons to use. I don't understand the frustration. Some people ought to be a little more light hearted when viewing things. Have some fun for goodness sake.

This isn't call of duty or battlefield yet we are lucky enough to have 4/5 variations of pistols, 3 assault rifles, 3 sub-machine guns, 2 light-machine guns, 3/4 shotguns, a grenade launcher, RPG, mini-gun, 2 sniper rifles and 7 melee weapons...

Stop whining.

What exactly is so much fun about the SNS pistol? Please elaborate? And whats the difference between the bottle and the knife?

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

when I absolutely positively have to kill ever motherf*cker in the room

You need the AK-47... accept no substitute

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Assault shotty >>> every other gun

Zoidbergs_LV
  • Zoidbergs_LV

GTA5 >>> PC!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

The pistol isn`t even good. 6 bullets per mag.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Stop whining.

What exactly is so much fun about the SNS pistol? Please elaborate? And whats the difference between the bottle and the knife?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users