Photo

Races RP cut dramatically!

29 replies to this topic
AgentLemon
  • AgentLemon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

It seems upon installing the latest 1.06 patch all race RP has been nerfed to the point it's not worth the time doing..

Thanks rockstar :D

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

They should increase RP for missions IMO. And what does JP(job points) do anyway? I don't understand it.
  • DerrickColton likes this

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

let me guess, you dont get the 5000RP when you beat your own time?

AgentLemon
  • AgentLemon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:33 AM Edited by AgentLemon, 19 November 2013 - 11:34 AM.

I think i made around 600RP for an entire race..

And that was for coming first.

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

and that was in a race with how many people?

i believe i used to get like 1600RP for just the race, and beating your own time was 5000RP.

AgentLemon
  • AgentLemon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

and that was in a race with how many people?

i believe i used to get like 1600RP for just the race, and beating your own time was 5000RP.

I was playing earlier with me and a friend and i was making over 6k each round..

I played with another guy just now and made 600 for winning and beating my time..

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

`that really sucks.. i guess they just want everybody to glitch if they give so poorly for jobs.

• Soda and Soap likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

They should increase RP for missions IMO. And what does JP(job points) do anyway? I don't understand it.

They are used for the upcoming heists.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

Lol R*, GG.

Some of us don't gave the time to sit there and play from sun up till sun down. I'm still only level 20 myself and I've been in online since it launched in October.

Or it could just be that I have no desire to play online and R* can shove it back up their ass. :)

Waiting for SP DLC.

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hopefully those who just used races to quickly level up are now forced to play missions for proper RP. So tired of seeing useless level 200s noobs that couldn't do the simplest of missions.

RobinTheBrave
  • RobinTheBrave

\ RobinTheDerp /

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:36 PM Edited by RobinTheBrave, 19 November 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Seems like money is nerfed too? 

Just got ~2000 for finish 1st in a 5 man race. 

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

they also did away with the little bit of RP you gained robbing stores and outrunning the cops. :v:

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

they also did away with the little bit of RP you gained robbing stores and outrunning the cops. :v:

Wait. You don't get rep for robbing stores and outrunning the law as of 1.06?

Wow. Just wow

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

why do you need to level up more after level 70?

only for some guns, I got all the car mods and dont need the two armor upgrades that requires more levels.

karaokequeen3
  • karaokequeen3

O.A.P.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

This is...troubling. Seems the RP balance is all over the place. I get the people who complain about high level folks not being able to do missions, but there's gotta be balance. Not everyone is enthusiastic about completing the missions.

I'm one of the folks who enjoys racing more than the shooting! :)

theface
  • theface

PSN: PaulTheFace

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

I'm updating the new winning amounts in this thread. http://gtaforums.com...ter-106-update/

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Lol R*, GG.

Some of us don't gave the time to sit there and play from sun up till sun down. I'm still only level 20 myself and I've been in online since it launched in October.

Or it could just be that I have no desire to play online and R* can shove it back up their ass. :)

Waiting for SP DLC.

Totally.  I'm glad I power-played thru last weekend to get to level 35 b/c it looks like the brakes are on.

I'm guessing that R* is trying to slow down online player ascension to maximize the length of the ladder we have to climb because the DLC has just started for online.. ?  

There needs to be a IV-era-styled freemode added to the JOB list where rank doesn't matter, personal money and mods don't apply, with weapons health, armor, cars and aircraft littered about the map, and with no other icons for minigames or other race/missions present thus eliminating the the easy escape.  The theater for quick, chaotic, online video-game fun has been a bit stifled by the new format of living this continuous and progressive digital life.  I like the new format, but adding back a simple IV-esque freemode would make a lot of folks happy who just want to shoot and blow up other players for 10-30 minutes before bed-time or work, etc...

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Wait. You don't get rep for robbing stores and outrunning the law as of 1.06?

Wow. Just wow

Tested it.

NOT TRUE! You still get RP from evading the law and robbing stores

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 19 November 2013 - 04:47 PM.

The XP in down the drain was over played and too many noobs keep exploting the system in that game. So kudos to Rockstar for doing that.

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

f*ck this. Racing was what I did all day every day and now U don't get sh*t. 

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Man that sucks.. If anything they should've added more cash payout to missions and the other jobs not taken away from the races.

Even with receiving $13k from first place in a race it takes days to save up anything meaningful. Ammo itself costs as much as you get paid for winning a deathmatch.. 

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Do as I did. Moved back to playing GTA IV and RDR's online. Less complex but, oh so much funner !

• tom_p1980 likes this

DerrickColton
  • DerrickColton

My Vag Is Addicted To Meth

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

DO YALL NOT GET IT!?!?! THEYRE TRYING TO MAKE A R* VERSION SECOND LIFE. THEY WAS THE ECONOMY BALANCED AND AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE. With everyone glitchong and cheating and bullsh*ttong its only making it hardwr on the rest of us. I am level 111 but also have 17days plays because I was re cooperation from surgery... I never cheated or glitched I earned it 10000% legit. But im not bitching I understand theres lames out there causing problems for everyome. Noone will eber be happy 100% I had a kid bitchin he couldnt money glitch and said he had 14 billion.. I mean COME THE f*ck ON!!!! everyone has to realize how hard development is.. it takes time and people. And a supporting community. We need to support r* amd do what we can to help not make it harder.

Please

Wildcatlb11
  • Wildcatlb11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

Me an my brother noticed an haven't even touched criminal records since haha f*cking rock star...

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:11 AM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 22 November 2013 - 10:17 AM.

DO YALL NOT GET IT!?!?! THEYRE TRYING TO MAKE A R* VERSION SECOND LIFE. THEY WAS THE ECONOMY BALANCED AND AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE. With everyone glitchong and cheating and bullsh*ttong its only making it hardwr on the rest of us. I am level 111 but also have 17days plays because I was re cooperation from surgery... I never cheated or glitched I earned it 10000% legit. But im not bitching I understand theres lames out there causing problems for everyome. Noone will eber be happy 100% I had a kid bitchin he couldnt money glitch and said he had 14 billion.. I mean COME THE f*ck ON!!!! everyone has to realize how hard development is.. it takes time and people. And a supporting community. We need to support r* amd do what we can to help not make it harder.

Please

I see your point, but it seems very sloppy and disorganized from Rockstar to release GTA Online and realize weeks later that some players are reaching the bounderies already or too quickly and then backtrack on everything that composes this online mode. They should expand the world, not restrict it.

I was not appealed by GTA Online from the start because it seemed like too much investment for my time. Imagine how I and many others feel about it now that is has been nerfed in every way possible. It seemed like GTA:O got rid of the main feature of a GTA Title, which is : Do what you want, when you want. Instead, you have to play through missions and races to get certain rewards. Im pretty sure there wouldn't be as much cheating if GTA Online had a Free Mode similar to IV's one. People that wanted to quickly get up the ladder to level 100 to get access to all weapons and vehicles would just play this mode. But since its not in the game, it forces people that don't want to play 300 missions to get 200 000$ to grind.

Unfortunately for R*, they shouldn't expect running an MMO without grinding and cheating. People will always find a way. I sincerely hope GTA Online is not here to stay. Its an idea that seems great on paper but really isn't when you play it. Perhaps it has more potential on future generations of console but for now, I think its too ambitious and complex for the current gen AND also the more ''casual gamers''.

Teo265
  • Teo265

Perfectionist

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by Teo265, 22 November 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Rockstar forgot the true traditional GTA experience: SinglePlayer. It should always be the first priority. All this Online hassle is waste of resources and time to have fun. Videogames are supposed to make us entertained, not frustrated all the time :)

Btw, shouldn't this be in Online-section? (Sorry if I went offtopic anyways)

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

`that really sucks.. i guess they just want everybody to glitch if they give so poorly for jobs.

Too bad most exploits have been removed.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Yea but the main exploit is still possible lol so your comment means f*ck all.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Yea but the main exploit is still possible lol so your comment means f*ck all.
My comment does have meaning. Notice how I said most have been removed, not all?

Please, don't continue to respond to me with moronic content.

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

damn, im game racing online man, gattdamn everybody on my tail all day errday i just unload on the muf*ckas errday

carlton-banks.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users