Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

Lol 2 weapons only ?

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

It's free and if it's really out I'm more bothered about drifting in the sand in the Bifta. Plus all you online folks get more repetitive missions to do, yay. 

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

..... Don't you read? We all knew it was 2 weapons since it was announced.

• baskerwil likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

It's free and if it's really out I'm more bothered about drifting in the sand in the Bifta. Plus all you online folks get more repetitive missions to do, yay.

Because online gaming is all about ranking and missions. I will introduce to you something called "friends". You should try getting some.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Dodgers2013Champ makes a hateful post. All is well.

Now, when he makes a post that isn't bitching ...That's how we know there's a rapture comin.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

And the broken bottle is just a reskin of a knife...

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

lol, be glad that you got free dlc.

ahmadjufri2013
  • ahmadjufri2013

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by ahmadjufri, 19 November 2013 - 03:07 PM.

screw u microsoft its been ages since the last time i connected to this stupid *** u call xbox live that i have to pay to play. I rather go buy a ps3/4 its f*cking free to play online

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by AlexL, 19 November 2013 - 03:14 PM.

You know.... I miss those old days when dlc's did not exist. Back when we got whole games for a decent price and not demos that need you to sign up on a bunch of websites, download a stupid app or pay to unlock those "extra" features that SHOULD have been in the game from the start.

• NinjaWJ, UltraGizmo64, Woll Smoth and 1 other like this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

screw u microsoft its been ages since the last time i connected to this stupid *** u call xbox live that i have to pay to play. I rather go buy a ps3/4 its f*cking free to play online

You have to pay to play online on PS4.

• streetx1xracer likes this

ahmadjufri2013
  • ahmadjufri2013

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

You have to pay to play online on PS4.

WELL f*ck THAT IM BUYING PS3 babayyy

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

Don't, just save your money for a good pc.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

You know.... I miss those old days when dlc's did not exist. Back when we got whole games for a decent price and not demos that need you to sign up on a bunch of websites, download a stupid app or pay to unlock those "extra" features that SHOULD have been in the game from the start.

Did you pay for the dlc? no

So why should it had been in the game from the start then? makes no sense.

Some idea's for DLC come after the game release.

After feedback from fans for example.

Game developers can also forget to add some things in the game before its release.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ahmadjufri2013
  • ahmadjufri2013

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

Don't, just save your money for a good pc.

pc can kiss my ass

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

Game developers can also forget to add some things in the game before its release.

This.

Some companies like ea have serious deadlines and they are usually prone to having to add content after release date. That's the glory of dlc, the devs can just add it into the game whenever they want.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

Really? Then let me give you an example. Go to ammunation and look at all those free weapon slots on the wall, now 2 more are taken because of the new weapons we got. Why do you think they left those free slots on the wall? Because it just happens to be like that, or because they wanted to release more weapons in dlc's? To me it looks like their ideas came before the game release, so don't give me that excuse. They keept content from the game only to release it later as dlc.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Really? Then let me give you an example. Go to ammunation and look at all those free weapon slots on the wall, now 2 more are taken because of the new weapons we got. Why do you think they left those free slots on the wall? Because it just happens to be like that, or because they wanted to release more weapons in dlc's? To me it looks like their ideas came before the game release, so don't give me that excuse. They keept content from the game only to release it later as dlc.

And if they content will end up free? Will you still be angered that you received free content that might of not been in the game originally?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

And if they content will end up free? Will you still be angered that you received free content that might of not been in the game originally?

I'd be surprised if any good dlc will end up free. If it does happen then it would be cool, but I can bet ya it won't.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

It's funny because he just sh*t all over the previous argument that you agreed with by pointing out that R* did not forget anything. Your only recourse is to speculate that it might be free.

Of course the first one is always free...it's just a sample though. I guarantee you the rest will not be.
  • AlexL likes this

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by drr26, 19 November 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Because online gaming is all about ranking and missions. I will introduce to you something called "friends". You should try getting some.

ok be my friend and I can follow you yelling We're scooter brothers, scoooooter brothers

• lizardman563, ThroatSlasher2, UltraGizmo64 and 1 other like this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Maybe

Its obvious that the idea came before the release or else the wall wouldn't be there.

But when did the idea came? last minute or some months before?

We can only speculate, but its easy to criticize a game developer when you don't know what is happening behind the walls.

Oh and try to be a game developer, and then criticize.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

Maybe

Its obvious that the idea came before the release or else the wall wouldn't be there.

We can only speculate, but its easy to criticize a game developer when you don't know what is happening behind the walls.

If I were to think like a greedy multi-billion game company, I would do exactly the same.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Maybe

If I were to think like a greedy multi-billion game company, I would do exactly the same.

Greedy?

bunk-the-wire.gif

Have a nice day and sell all your gta games.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by Woll Smoth, 19 November 2013 - 06:04 PM.

This pack sucks, to be honest. Yeah its free, but it contains 90% of  sh*t. The only thing good about the pack is the Dune Buggy (whatever its called). I fully customized it with Franklin for free, and its actually fun to drive around in the bland countryside with it. 

Everything else is weak!

Lol 2 CRAPPY weapons only ?

Fixed.

• ThroatSlasher2 and AlexL like this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

This pack sucks, to be honest. Yeah its free, but it contains 90% of  sh*t. The only thing good about the pack is the Dune Buggy (whatever its called). I fully customized it with Franklin for free, and its actually fun to drive around in the bland countryside with it. 

Everything else is weak!

Lol 2 CRAPPY weapons only ?

Fixed.

The weapons are pretty weak and unimaginative.

The SNS was carried around in old ladies purses in the 80's. Now no one carries one of those around.

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by UndraftedTalent, 19 November 2013 - 06:42 PM.

This.

Some companies like ea have serious deadlines and they are usually prone to having to add content after release date. That's the glory of dlc, the devs can just add it into the game whenever they want.

EA is a terrible example sir, they are simply milking you dry young man. You see, there are some people they call "blind sheep" sir, of course, i'm not talking about you.........

carlton-banks.jpg

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

ps4 is not free to play online 

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

This.
EA is a terrible example sir, they are simply milking you dry young man. You see, there are some people they call "blind sheep" sir, of course, i'm not talking about you.........

carlton-banks.jpg

You see, I was just using a company as an example. I did not want to include the other greediness that occurs.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Which is sad in and of itself because Rockstar was quoted pre-release as saying "don't expect much from the melee, the focus of the game is shooting guns" yet here we are, with a DLC pack which includes 2 (TWO! OMG) weapons and one of them is a f*cking melee weapon. A cheap, reskin of a melee weapon we already had. Sad.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Which is sad in and of itself because Rockstar was quoted pre-release as saying "don't expect much from the melee, the focus of the game is shooting guns" yet here we are, with a DLC pack which includes 2 (TWO! OMG) weapons and one of them is a f*cking melee weapon. A cheap, reskin of a melee weapon we already had. Sad.

True.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users