Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will you quit GTA O for the 1.06 patch( no more garage glitching)?

164 replies to this topic
brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by brooklyn718, 20 November 2013 - 05:01 AM.

I hope bad things happen to you.

It has already. They have no in game money, and everything was nerfed. So theyll have to grind until theyre wearing Depends to get the sniper rifle, and two days after theyre dead in order to get an entity smdh

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

It has already. They have no in game money, and everything was nerfed. So theyll have to grind until theyre wearing Depends to get the sniper rifle, and two days after theyre dead in order to get an entity smdh

But they're apparently having so much fun doing the same things over and over just to be broke! It's how the game is supposed to be played and they're supporting the in game economy.

We must truly be hurting ourselves with glitches. I have no fun cargobobbing Entity's onto the Mesa Bank building for a impromptu vehicle deathmatch. Oh no wait... that was awesome!
  • brooklyn718 likes this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

But they're apparently having so much fun doing the same things over and over just to be broke! It's how the game is supposed to be played and they're supporting the in game economy.

We must truly be hurting ourselves with glitches. I have no fun cargobobbing Entity's onto the Mesa Bank building for a impromptu vehicle deathmatch. Oh no wait... that was awesome!

This is one of the reasons i dont care if they banned me or whatever. Ive had my fun, the fun that some of these guys want to spread out for 5 years. Anyway, to each his own.
  • Coolstream likes this

-Hurry-up
  • -Hurry-up

WOFP

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

Here lsc glitch after 1.06

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:03 AM

I understand the complaints from the cop vehicle users, I see how some people could roleplay as pigs.  Even though I wouldn't personally.  I'm sure R* will hook it up with a cops and robbers type of DLC.  Where people can have jobs as pigs.

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

I saw those posts earlier about the FBI. LOLZ :lol:. The FBI wont do a thing unless something major happens; for example PSN being shut down by a group of hackers. They have better things to do than listen to a bunch o noobs whine over people using glitches in a videogame 

• Pavle likes this

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

I haven't been playing much last week, until Heists are in the game properly and the payout doesn't completely suck I'll put this game on the shelf.

Beach Bum pack was a joke.

• QuietJosh likes this

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

I haven't been playing much last week, until Heists are in the game properly and the payout doesn't completely suck I'll put this game on the shelf.

The payouts are garbage as heck; $500 for wining Top fun? and R* wonders why people exploit glitches. The broken bottle is actually effective though

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

The payouts are garbage as heck; $500 for wining Top fun? and R* wonders why people exploit glitches. The broken bottle is actually effective though

Much like any melee weapon in online. As a weapon against civilians, it's really good, some guy with a rifle? It's not gonna work.

I wouldn't be surprised if the highest payout for a 20 minute heist is around 30-50K.

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Much like any melee weapon in online. As a weapon against civilians, it's really good, some guy with a rifle? It's not gonna work.

I wouldn't be surprised if the highest payout for a 20 minute heist is around 30-50K.

Maybe 10k where things are going with GTA O

• Pavle likes this

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

So after this patch all our glitched vehicles are removed-

Police cars, FIghter Jets, Tanks ... THIS was by far the most funny part of the game to me. Now I don't see any point in this game.

Anyone else, who feel very bad about the patch?

Who cares that crap!? There're so many things to do in the game, i'm level 110 and i still playing because i enjoy the game, besides, for what do you think that there,s a way to buy a tank? for don't have to glitch it and lose it (glitchers don't boder me) the only thing i find bad is that you can only have 1 property allowing to just have 10 cars been around a lot of cool cars.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

No....

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

You guys greatly exaggerate how hard it is to earn money. I earned over 200k today in a little over 2 hours not grinding at all, did 2 survivals got a few armored vans sold 3 ballers got 2 bounties robbed a store, grabbed a simeon vehicle and did some missions. I agree that some pay outs are way too low. But you can still make money on this game without cheating and your not gonna have to play for a month to afford a nice car like you guys act. You can afford enough for a super car in the first week of playing. That is not some crazy slow progression.

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

They took my unmarked cruiser. why? Was I hurting anyone? Me and my friends dressed our characters up in black suits and rode around doing gang attacks and doing our own police chases. We didnt bother anyone. We weren't cheating. We were having fun. And they took that away from us. The hackers can still do their invisibility hacks and have their chrome tanks. But me and my friends can't have harmless police cars to roleplay in a private lobby. You suck R*. Your game sucks. You gave us an unstable pile of crap and then took the fun out of it. But hey, thanks for the free broken beer bottle and gay beach clothes.....

Why not just use the sheriff SUV?  Or just take a police car.
They took away everyone's police vehicles. And to take an NPC police car off the street requires running from a 3star wanted level and having it all banged up and shot up. Besides the Interceptors are hideous. We liked our personal unmarked cruisers and FIB buffalos. We weren't hurting anyone. This is bullsh*t.

You can get the sheriff SUV in your garage without glitching, and you can just call the NPC cops via your cell phone and take the car.

Because that beautifull police car is not able to get in multiplayer, I'm with this guy, i used to put my black suit and use my FIB Buffalo, i really missed him

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

k

They took my unmarked cruiser. why? Was I hurting anyone? Me and my friends dressed our characters up in black suits and rode around doing gang attacks and doing our own police chases. We didnt bother anyone. We weren't cheating. We were having fun. And they took that away from us. The hackers can still do their invisibility hacks and have their chrome tanks. But me and my friends can't have harmless police cars to roleplay in a private lobby. You suck R*. Your game sucks. You gave us an unstable pile of crap and then took the fun out of it. But hey, thanks for the free broken beer bottle and gay beach clothes.....

Why not just use the sheriff SUV?  Or just take a police car.
They took away everyone's police vehicles. And to take an NPC police car off the street requires running from a 3star wanted level and having it all banged up and shot up. Besides the Interceptors are hideous. We liked our personal unmarked cruisers and FIB buffalos. We weren't hurting anyone. This is bullsh*t.

You can get the sheriff SUV in your garage without glitching, and you can just call the NPC cops via your cell phone and take the car.

I'm not sure, i guess you can't, according to the notes, players can't no longer have it to LS Custom because it was causing "troubleshooting" to the menus, pure BS IMO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users