Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will you quit GTA O for the 1.06 patch( no more garage glitching)?

164 replies to this topic
Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

I wasn't hurting anybody, nor I was ruining other player's experience, therefore I don't see what the problem was on preventing me to have them...

Well why didn't you say that earlier..

If Rockstar had known that they would have written a special update just for you! </sarcasm>

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

Still have my Riot. Downloaded the patch and all. This just me?

katanaV8
  • katanaV8

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

Lost my riot and blazer which is whatever they were just there but I kept my chrome dune buggy and franks car but that's because you can buy the dune buggy now and franks car is just a different version of a car that's already there.

But at least my dune buggy is still unique since you can't paint it or add preformance upgrades or tire smoke  

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by hammertime99, 19 November 2013 - 02:00 PM.

you are the type of person i would enjoy kicking in the balls a couple times on end

and i hold him for you!!!
I can't believe people are crying, yelling and shoutintg because now the actually got to play the game as intended.
Everyone was able to use the stuff for a while... frigging entitlement kids!

reported

edit i dont know how people can feel hate about other people in a video game. But maybe when you dont have a life the game is your life and that happens. really sad

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Not that i care but where is this proved? Patch notes or what??

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

I only lost the sheriff suv so not a big deal. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

So after this patch all our glitched vehicles are removed-

Police cars, FIghter Jets, Tanks ... THIS was by far the most funny part of the game to me. Now I don't see any point in this game.

Anyone else, who feel very bad about the patch?

Yeah dude player griefing beyond belief sure is funny.

Please leave.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

Now when i want a tank I will just......

Call Pegasis like i always did :p

• AgentAle47 likes this

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

The only reasons I glitched a tank into my garage was because:

(1) Could call my mechanic up and have it delivered to me instead of wasting 1k and driving miles myself.

(2) No one could steal it. Except muggers, but you could see them a mile off.

(3) I could take it on missions, something I will truly miss.

I never griefed with my tank; quite the opposite - if I saw another player, I'd honk my horn to let people know I was friendly. But alas, my tank is gone. Not upset in the least, sad I can no longer use it for missions, but I'm okay with it in the long run. Got a nice new buggy out of the new update tho, so I'm happy.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

Kind of funny that prior to the patch all of the glitch-haters constantly ranted about how all of the glitchers were going to be placed in the "make believe" cheaters pool, have their characters reset and/or be banned from the game.  The ONLY thing that happened was that people lost their police cars, tanks and buzzards in their garages from what I understand.  Not a single character reset or ban.  If losing cars is the worst thing that happened to the glitchers, then they are probably the ones laughing right now!

Wow people are stupid, you do realize that R* aren't gods (and even if they were, the Bible says even god took 6 days to make the universe and needed the seventh for rest). One thing at a time, there's no point to banning people before the glitches are fixed, now that they are you'll see the first ban wave soon enough.

I'm not religious but that just struck me as a good analogy, I just can't grasp the depth of ignorance required to think that just because something hasn't happened yet it won't. It takes time to do things, and each thing must be done in its own time.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

Police cars, FIghter Jets, Tanks ... THIS was by far the most funny part of the game to me. Now I don't see any point in this game.

Shut up, you girl.

reported

Mikerush76
  • Mikerush76

Easy Going Anti-Flaming Supporter!

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

SO YOUR MAD YOU CANT HAVE A PERSONAL TANK THAT PEOPLE GET BADSPORT FOR BLOWING UP, GO TO ELL..Sorry for capslock rant, but it was fitting.

• Surfin' Dude likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:00 PM Edited by Odesza, 19 November 2013 - 03:01 PM.

Shut up, you girl.

OP is silently crying that he can't grief players with a glitched tank anymore.

On topic:  No I won't be quitting GTA because I was never a big enough d-bag to glitch in cars just to grief players with them in the first place.

• mupp3tz likes this

QuornSausages
  • QuornSausages

Meat Free

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Short answer: no.

Long answer: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• Hamsterbaffle and Kulgrim like this

CALLOFDUTYghost
  • CALLOFDUTYghost

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, uyou can get the the tank back in garage , I did it this morning you just can't insure it as far as I know

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, uyou can get the the tank back in garage , I did it this morning you just can't insure it as far as I know

They'll probably release a hotfix for that, glad to know it can't be insured anymore tho.

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

I can be bothered I lost my tank OK I still have pegasus , and even I still got my tank on my other profile .
I'm glad they removed all them cars because the game started to be annoying and I loved how they reduced criminal records thank god now we will see some other tracks in the game
  • Hamsterbaffle likes this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

I am so pleased that R* addressed the glitched vehicles that I am actually aroused.  As in, I need to reach down and adjust.  A little dress-right-dress, if you will.

Just thinking about all the little glitchers walking into their garages and seeing their tanks and police vehicles gone... just thinking about their reactions... omg... it's... so f'ng awesome.

I never expected anything to happen to these people.  To see that something has been done is... just so... so... it's just so goddamned awesome!

A big, fat, giant LOL @ the garage glitchers!

I hope you stick around for a while so I can hear you crying in a session!

• Ravey Davey likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

I am so pleased that R* addressed the glitched vehicles that I am actually aroused.  As in, I need to reach down and adjust.  A little dress-right-dress, if you will.

Just thinking about all the little glitchers walking into their garages and seeing their tanks and police vehicles gone... just thinking about their reactions... omg... it's... so f'ng awesome.

I never expected anything to happen to these people.  To see that something has been done is... just so... so... it's just so goddamned awesome!

Kinda expected something to happen to the people insuring military vehicles to be honest, if they take the player griefing aspect that seriously with the BS system then there's no way they would let something like paying 20k to blow up a tank slide by.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

They took my unmarked cruiser. why? Was I hurting anyone? Me and my friends dressed our characters up in black suits and rode around doing gang attacks and doing our own police chases. We didnt bother anyone. We weren't cheating. We were having fun. And they took that away from us. The hackers can still do their invisibility hacks and have their chrome tanks. But me and my friends can't have harmless police cars to roleplay in a private lobby. You suck R*. Your game sucks. You gave us an unstable pile of crap and then took the fun out of it. But hey, thanks for the free broken beer bottle and gay beach clothes.....
  • S-M-O-K-E and Timely like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

They took my unmarked cruiser. why? Was I hurting anyone? Me and my friends dressed our characters up in black suits and rode around doing gang attacks and doing our own police chases. We didnt bother anyone. We weren't cheating. We were having fun. And they took that away from us. The hackers can still do their invisibility hacks and have their chrome tanks. But me and my friends can't have harmless police cars to roleplay in a private lobby. You suck R*. Your game sucks. You gave us an unstable pile of crap and then took the fun out of it. But hey, thanks for the free broken beer bottle and gay beach clothes.....

Why not just use the sheriff SUV?  Or just take a police car.

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

Dude I was shocked for like 2 secs when I saw my tank missing. Doesn't matter to me, as I can still get one just with a phone call. Now those low levels who got their friends to get them one, those guys are gonna be pissed.

CALLOFDUTYghost
  • CALLOFDUTYghost

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

YOU CAN GET IT BACK IN .

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 19 November 2013 - 03:23 PM.

YOU CAN GET IT BACK IN .

What, and lose it on a mission and have to put it back in again? Or have it disappear on it's own? Yeah, no thanks.

I'd rather have my new beach buggy.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

Thank gob and good-f*cking-bye assfvck.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

The new beach buggy is pretty sweet, really happy with the customization options for it.

• Hamsterbaffle and jacka like this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

They took away everyone's police vehicles. And to take an NPC police car off the street requires running from a 3star wanted level and having it all banged up and shot up. Besides the Interceptors are hideous. We liked our personal unmarked cruisers and FIB buffalos. We weren't hurting anyone. This is bullsh*t.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

They took away everyone's police vehicles. And to take an NPC police car off the street requires running from a 3star wanted level and having it all banged up and shot up. Besides the Interceptors are hideous. We liked our personal unmarked cruisers and FIB buffalos. We weren't hurting anyone. This is bullsh*t.

You can get the sheriff SUV in your garage without glitching, and you can just call the NPC cops via your cell phone and take the car.

dOn DaDa ShOttA
  • dOn DaDa ShOttA

JAMESTOWN RANCHO GANG

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

the vehicles are still in game and accessible.... just not from your garage......LMAO..... see ya later bye bye.... millions will still b in gtao..... 

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 19 November 2013 - 03:30 PM.

The new beach buggy is pretty sweet, really happy with the customization options for it.

Oh yeah, I pimped mine out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users