Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

What? They removed tanks and tow-trucks from the game? :O

Tow trucks, yes. Tanks, no.

Did they remove the tow-trucks from Online or for both Online and SP?

And does anyone know if the SNS Pistol is just another handgun like the one's in the game?

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Bottle is just knife with new model... work for 5 minutes... At least it's free

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

I really like the new "SNS Pistol" and the new vehicle "Bifta" but the other stuff sucks.

Agreed.  The Bifta is f*cking awesome.  I like how it gives you this because after all I didn't buy the Limited Edition GTA V game that came with the Hotknife.  Hotknife is still prob cooler than the Bifta, but the Bifta is very close behind for looks.  Glad I got this car now and the SNS Pistol is also badass.  And like you said, the other two cars you get are just stupid, but oh well, more cars!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

And does anyone know if the SNS Pistol is just another handgun like the one's in the game?

SNS Pistol is just another handgun, very small looking Daringer type of handgun and yeah it's like the others in the game and now when you cycle through all the handgun weapons, it will say 5 of them you have now.

• Shah Sam likes this

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

I really like the new "SNS Pistol" and the new vehicle "Bifta" but the other stuff sucks.

Agreed.  The Bifta is f*cking awesome.  I like how it gives you this because after all I didn't buy the Limited Edition GTA V game that came with the Hotknife.  Hotknife is still prob cooler than the Bifta, but the Bifta is very close behind for looks.  Glad I got this car now and the SNS Pistol is also badass.  And like you said, the other two cars you get are just stupid, but oh well, more cars!

Pfft I'm quietly turning my Paradise into a rolling four wheeled tank. It hit an Adder going top speed head on and survived. The adder.....A mess. Paradise? Fine!

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Just online.

• Shah Sam likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Militia, 19 November 2013 - 03:58 PM.

The more and more I read about Online and what you lose, the more and more I am glad my PSN doesn't allow me to go online to play!  :lol:

omawnakw
  • omawnakw

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Great, now we have part of GTAIV map in GTAV:

0_0.jpg

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

- Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.

what about duping cars by accepting missions when on passanger side?

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

Guys, I think the missions can be added on the fly without needing to update.

DerrickColton
  • DerrickColton

My Vag Is Addicted To Meth

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Im with the question of where the missions are??? Not showing for me... everyone else needs to quit bitching... it was free STFU!!! anyone with news on missions!?!?!?!

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

I noticed the convenience store robbery/head to the playstation store and repeat doesn't work anymore.

That or it could be me. :blink:

SaNNeK
  • SaNNeK

viva la Barca

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Hello guys,

Well the glitch with selling my sultan is not working, apparently there is a video online if guy doing it but I don't fool your self I just lost my sultan like that.

police cars are patched, mine is gone too. also my tow truck..

I am worry about my other cars...

I got trevors, michaels, franklins, space buggy in the prolog car, and I am scared to drive out of my garage.

Are they fine?

see the way I lost my tow truck was that someone blow it up and after that it was gone... I had it normlany when I stared the game. so I don't what to drive out with space buggy or franklins buffalo and someone will blow it up and its gone...

you cant copy cars as easy as you used to either so that's why I am not trying to ricks any of them..

SaNNeK
  • SaNNeK

viva la Barca

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

I also just find our that Trevor truck Is on Web side to buy for 25k so it's not even that special any more.

Kirre555
  • Kirre555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

in which cloth-shop is the new clothes??

• SaNNeK likes this

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

I had never seen a tow truck in online. It was actually there before, then? Why would they remove that? It would have been fun to hook up someone's car and tow it around... :D

The reduction in cash and RP for races sucks, though. It seems to be about a third of what it used to be. They don't want players to level up and earn money legitimately? Seems Rockstar are getting greedy and want people to buy cash cards...

SaNNeK
  • SaNNeK

viva la Barca

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

Any, also the are already purchase so your closet should have them also...

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I had never seen a tow truck in online. It was actually there before, then? Why would they remove that? It would have been fun to hook up someone's car and tow it around... :D

The reduction in cash and RP for races sucks, though. It seems to be about a third of what it used to be. They don't want players to level up and earn money legitimately? Seems Rockstar are getting greedy and want people to buy cash cards...

If you was in a tow truck and you drove past another player it would freeze their console or kick them from the game session. It was never supposed to be an online vehicle but people modded it so they could use it online.

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

if they said that all cars that shouldt be in the game were removed, does that mean that Franklin buffallo es somewhere in the game? cuz i still got it

DerrickColton
  • DerrickColton

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

in which cloth-shop is the new clothes??

The clothes and watches and hats and tanks shorts flips flops accessories are already in your online wardrobe!!!!!

DerrickColton
  • DerrickColton

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Im with the question of where the missions are??? Not showing for me... everyone else needs to quit bitching... it was free STFU!!! anyone with news on missions!?!?!?!

ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION!!!!!!!!! TO PLAY THE NEW MISSIONS YOU MUST GO TO PAUSE MENU > ONLINE > PLAYLISTS > ROCKSTAR CREATED > AND THERES 3 NEW MAYNE 4 .. TWO OF WHICH SAY BEACHES.... ALL NEED MULTIPLE PLAYERS. SMALLEST I FOUND WAS 4. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Here's everything that was in the update... You CAN still do the LSC Glitch but swaping between your players instead of switching back and forth between Online & Single Player TITLE UPDATE 1.06 Along with the new Beach Bum update content, automatic Title Update 1.06 also includes a host of fixes and adjustments for Grand Theft Auto Online, which are listed here: Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance. Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game. Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed. Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online. Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction. Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session. Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball. Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online. Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs. Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage. Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team. Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable. The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly. Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them. The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete. Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts. Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5). In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives. Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race. Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200. The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star. Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles. The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB. To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an additional automatic cloud save will occur when purchasing a vehicle or vehicle modification.

iTzKevinFTW
  • iTzKevinFTW

✓ Verified Member

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

JEEPS!?!? They are trash IRL and on the game at offroading they now need the H1 hummer as they have the H2 hummer they are the next best things to tanks on there and the best at offroading.

I would also like to see the truck version of the hummer on that game the "SUT" very cool looking.

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by HARDSTYLE83, 19 November 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.

LOLOOLOLOLOL

they had the time to fix this??

GoGo R*

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Solid update, i LOVE the BF Bifta + it looks great modded.

Strange though how everything is free though, i mean i'm not against it but eventually i'll want something new to spend my money on.

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Here's everything that was in the update... You CAN still do the LSC Glitch but swaping between your players instead of switching back and forth between Online & Single Player TITLE UPDATE 1.06

dont think thats possibe... went to sell my daily oracle and after i pressed sell i was "kicked" out of LSC in a Heartbeat. didnt had time to blink

Shayz64
  • Shayz64

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

People keep talking bout watches and necklaces, I don't have online and franklin only has earrings...where do I find the jewelery or is it online only?

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

The more Rockstar 'updates' the game, the more tempted I am to use glitches.  Rockstar nerfed things like races and survival, the 2 things I enjoyed the most.  Then they got rid of special vehicles from your garage.  I still have my jet though, so I guess I can at least have some fun...

NickStone
  • NickStone

My member doesn't have a title.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hardly worth mentioning as I don't see the purpose, but there's now a 747 that circles high above the airport. (In SP) I'm sure as hell this wasn't there before, as I spend a lot of time in that area. Can't see any point to it though, it never lands, just runs a tight circle. Could even be an air hazard, as it spawns when you're really close to it. This could be what was changed in the "carvariations.patch" someone mentioned earlier.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

Someone can upload Beach Bum Pack files from XBOX?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users