Quantcast

» «
Photo

Update screwed us over...

44 replies to this topic
TimeLordDoctor
  • TimeLordDoctor

You are pulling down heaven and raising up a whore!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

Excuse me, but My Sheriff Police Ranger i picked up after evading 4 stars, then i took it to LSC and painted it and bulletproof tired and PV it. It was all legit like R* wanted us to because they had the script to do so, so it wasnt a glitch or an exploit. They had it scripted to be your PV and they took it away. It was cool seeing as it seated 8 people. But that vehicle was legit and stuff, so no those who had the Sheriff Ranger didnt glitch, it was R*'s Fault for scripting it to be modded and a PV. 

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Excuse me, but My Sheriff Police Ranger i picked up after evading 4 stars, then i took it to LSC and painted it and bulletproof tired and PV it. It was all legit like R* wanted us to because they had the script to do so, so it wasnt a glitch or an exploit. They had it scripted to be your PV and they took it away. It was cool seeing as it seated 8 people. But that vehicle was legit and stuff, so no those who had the Sheriff Ranger didnt glitch, it was R*'s Fault for scripting it to be modded and a PV. 

Yep. It WAS a bug. It isnt any more. Fixed.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by CarimboHanky, 20 November 2013 - 02:14 AM.

the question is how you get $50k in mods into a police suv that when you take it to lsc only allow you to resplay?

thats the question!

Bulletproof tires for 25k and chrome for 25k equals 50k.
but wait a minute, how can you spend 50k modding that car? when you get into lsc with the suv all the available customization it was all FREE!!!

it sucks i lost my suv, it was fun to drive out of the garage with friend hanging from the side but its not like we cant steal the damn thing again. we cant store it but we can steal it and have fun!

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Ahhhhh the butthurt is strong in the forums today!

R*...Thank You!

I'd also bet real cash that there will be a ban wave sooner rather than later.

:)

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

They are meant to be too hot to be modified. How did you mod it in the first place? Cars that you steal off the streets will NOT be saved in your garage, this has be known ever since the damn game came out, even in SP.

All 3 of the vehicles in Mike's purchaseable garage ARE saveable, at least for me anyway in that garage, I currently have a Futo, Fusilade, and Comet (all 3 are modded to the extent I have available to me). I jacked all 3 of them in traffic...all 3 are still in the garage.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Why were'nt you surpposed to have them I thought it was Grand Theft Auto?

You're allowed to be a criminal as long as you follow the rules.  :colgate:

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by Tritium, 20 November 2013 - 03:37 AM.

the question is how you get $50k in mods into a police suv that when you take it to lsc only allow you to resplay?

thats the question!

Bulletproof tires for 25k and chrome for 25k equals 50k.
but wait a minute, how can you spend 50k modding that car? when you get into lsc with the suv all the available customization it was all FREE!!!

it sucks i lost my suv, it was fun to drive out of the garage with friend hanging from the side but its not like we cant steal the damn thing again. we cant store it but we can steal it and have fun!
I agree, a good vehicle and sad R* removed its ability to be stored.

Whatever happened to GTA:SA?, GTA:III, GTA:IV
You could store any vehicle you wanted in your garage/parking space...

Fu** you ROCKSTALK, suck my computer.

-------------------------

Chrome costs $25,000 for the Sheriff SUV
BP tyres cost $25,000 for the Sheriff SUV
Ergo, I spent $50,000 and lost it all

Should it be storable?
F**k yes!
Should it be moddable with tints, turbo, armour, louvres, tyres, respray? F**k Yeah!

Are RockStalk stupid to remove them?
Yes, they're not doing any harm unlike the tank.

Are ROCKSTALK stupid for not getting rid of my Lost MC van, yes, so stupid indeed, quite funny they got all of my glitched in vehicles but my Lost MC Van is still there...

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

So many butthurt people that probably couldn't figure out how to use the method in the first place.

The insanely complex "park it then walk backwards" method? I'm sure you had trouble with it, as you're to stupid to see that all the children whining about their glitched vehicles being gone are the ones here who qualify as "butthurt".

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

My friend has... or had... a police SUV. It was fun as hell riding on the sideskirt. Damn...

stobe187
  • stobe187

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

f*cking great.

stobe187
  • stobe187

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Ahhhhh the butthurt is strong in the forums today!

R*...Thank You!

I'd also bet real cash that there will be a ban wave sooner rather than later.

:)

Highly possible.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

Aren't these vehicles that you're not supposed to be able to store that you glitched into your garage? Patches are generally supposed to fix bugs and glitches.

O yes, remove a bunch of fair police vehicles but still let people buy tanks, that f****ng logic.

They made it like that so you wouldn't be able to call your mechanic to get your tank because it's easier to abuse it that way. In Rockstar's eyes, abusing a tank means blowing up player cars. Plus it's cheaper to get back if it's blown up (1k compared to 18k)

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Director of the Counter Terrorist Unit

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

You can still get a Declasse Granger and store it in your garage, paint it black, and customize it the way you want. You can even ride on the sideskirts! :D

P.S. Quit your bitching. Yes I started a petition, but no, I'm not complaining that I lost my money or a car that I knew was only possessed by bug.

GeckoFPS
  • GeckoFPS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

It's kind of retarded how you can store a tank in your garage but not police cars. 

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Director of the Counter Terrorist Unit

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

It's kind of retarded how you can store a tank in your garage but not police cars. 

They took that out too. Apparently you don't have a friend with a tank who tried that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users