GTA IV V Style - Character switch, special ability, direct punch attac

7 replies to this topic
julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Last two weeks i was working on this update for main character switch mod, the result is cool, some bugs still remain like script crashes and wrong switch positions  :(

• cp1dell, Silent, theNGclan and 1 other like this

hardsty1e
  • hardsty1e

RIP Yeardley Diamond

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

sweet update, didn't think you were going to continue with this. your knock out punch is hilarious, way better then the games stun punch "SET_CHAR_READY_TO_BE_STUNNED". are you planning to add the ability to fast switch when friends follow, like that one "grapple down building" misssion in gta:v. 

https://www.youtube....dwVw1mU#t=0m53s

& is there a way to disable xbox hotkeys?

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

You nailed it. Damn awesome.

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

@hardsty1e: we can switch when they are close or in same vehicles but it still require some performance tweek, also sometimes bugs happens, even more with helicopters, game do crazy things without be asked to do lol, im trying to improve the switch system, lets see what i can do.

actually you cant disable xbox controls, i will add an option

@SilentPL: thx :)

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

I had so much fun with this mod, although there are some bugs, its still awesome!

ED-E
  • ED-E

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

This mod is awesome.

Great work. :^: 

gravelli
  • gravelli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

Awesome mod and a ton of fan, thanks for this.

I just have one problem, the default car. I use this mod on EFLC (mostly in TBOGT) and the Sentinel/Hexer keeps spawning in the parking space outside Johnny/Luis's safehouses. Can you make it so it spawns somewhere else, like the alley next to Luis's house? Then I can use the parking space to save other cars (the default car in GTA V doesn't replace the cars in your safehouse garage). Also, can you make it so people can change the default car in-game? I'd like to have the black 2nd generation Schafter used in club management and Tony missions for Luis, and Roman's Taxi for Niko.

Other suggestions for making IV more like V:

- Different characters have different safehouses (as Luis you can sleep and watch TV in the TBOGT safehouse, with Niko you can do that in the IV safehouses, with Johnny in the TLAD safehouse), different characters have different phones

- Character switch to your player in free mode multiplayer

- Being able to shoot while parachuting

- Saving helicopters on helipads (maybe the empty one on the roof of the hangar building in the airport, that one can be accessed, the Alderney heliport or one of the spots at the Algonquin Helitours heliport), then maybe an icon on the map to show the pad location

- Saving boats at marina slips (there are tons of empty marina slips around the city, again maybe an icon to show the location)

- The mansion - Allow players to use one of the Westdyke mansion as a safehouse, with working garage? Save point can be at the door to the mansion. Maybe the mansion with the helipad in its backyard can also be used

- Tow Truck in TLAD can pull cars

- Friend activities between the 3 main characters (e.g. Johnny and Niko can go drinking together)

- Ordering vehicles over the internet

• Bury The Shovel likes this

Harisondb
  • Harisondb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

Best mod eva bt cn u fix the performance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users