Quantcast

» «
Photo

Have You Mastered Driving/Flying With The Cinematic Camera?

13 replies to this topic
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

I use it all the time. makes me feel like i'm directing my own film. f*cking awesome addition to the game

• X3MIST likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by LeSuede, 19 November 2013 - 03:32 AM.

I certainly haven't, no lol.

I like to use it when flying though, it's pretty epic. However generally in free roam, where I engage in a lot of deathmatching, using the cinematic camera puts me at a disadvantage because I can't see what I'mm doing lol, so I hardly use it on the ground. Maybe when I'm cruising  by myself at high speed down the motorways in Blaine County, when it's safe to give it a go.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

Only with a BF Surfer

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Why would I?  You hit one turn and it's like instant death...

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

Only during highway chases. It's actually pretty interesting seeing the camera from the cop car's POV.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

I've mastered making crashes look spectacular.  I love it during a cab or chopper ride from merryweather, but I don't think i'll ever develop those skills.  maybe you should make some gta movies. 

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

I haven't mastered it yet but i do like cruising in my Sabre with the low-down view and others shots with it.

I don't really like the fighter jet view, but the Titan does a good job + the sound.

Cruising on an empty road whilst learning helps..

SubtlyAgressive
  • SubtlyAgressive

Camper

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:06 AM Edited by SubtlyAgressive, 19 November 2013 - 05:08 AM.

They screwed up the cine-cam view for flying.  In IV there was an angle from the ground and follows the aircraft as you fly over the camera.  V doesn't have that. :(  That was my favourite angle.  Would've been so cool to see that with planes.

But yeah, I like to pretend it's a movie too.  I love how they made it a toggle switch rather than having to hold it down. :)

I haven't mastered driving/flying with it though.  I like to set up a crash or a jump and immediately cut to cinematic view.

Also, they took away the video editor :'(

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by vince91, 19 November 2013 - 05:12 AM.

in SP, yes.   but only because you can activate slow motion by pressing L3 while using the cinematic camera and it's easier to avoid obstacles :p (mowing down peds in slo-mo is awesome btw)

in MP that doesn't work obviously, but at least the crashes look cool

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

They screwed up the cine-cam view for flying.  In IV there was an angle from the ground and follows the aircraft as you fly over the camera.  V doesn't have that. :(  That was my favourite angle.  Would've been so cool to see that with planes.

But yeah, I like to pretend it's a movie too.  I love how they made it a toggle switch rather than having to hold it down. :)

I haven't mastered driving/flying with it though.  I like to set up a crash or a jump and immediately cut to cinematic view.

Also, they took away the video editor :'(

The video editor was only on PC. I hope they release a PC version of gta 5 with the video editor.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:11 AM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 19 November 2013 - 05:13 AM.

Being a passenger in a jet and switching to it shows you in the back sitting with others in 1st person. I thought it was neat.

I was messing around with it earlier. A war was going on at the beach between a bunch of guys on foot & i came flying in under the radar with my cop car taking them out one by one. It was rather entertaining watching them go flying in the cin-cam.

Damn hard to drive around the city with it though. Constantly switching the views to get a good angle.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

It's been one of my favorite driving views since it was implemented waaaaaay back. I loved the addition of slow-motion while doing it in IV and am glad they kept that feature in V.

Quattroporte S
  • Quattroporte S

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

I have mastered it in the jet and luxor and prettey much all aircraft i love this cam

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

I always think I do...until I find my car firmly wedged between an NPC car and the road girder 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users