Photo

Bounty Hunter Stories

22 replies to this topic
Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

Throughout the chaos of gta online I like to kill people with bounties on their heads so I'd like to ask what are your best bounty hunter stories

Mine was when this guy up north in a jetski had a bounty on him. I went to trevor airfield and picked up a buzzard to catch him I put on my rockets and started attacking dodge after dodge I thought to myself this guy is good. So I thought smart and spec-ops'd him. I jumped out parachuted and shot him before he reached land.

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Killed 3 people right before they got to their houses.

First one was chasing in my vaca and AP pistoled the tip top of his head as he was running or the door.

Second one I'm chasing in my vaca and the guy has got a 9000 bounty on his head. He is going for the eclipse towers when he bails out o his car too soon and hit the side wall. I pull up and right as he is sitting up I put my bullets point blank range into his head.

Third one I also had a bounty on myself as well as this guy. I'm at los santos because I had just gotten out of a firefight. I see his red blip coming for me and I jump in my car. Turns out he is trying to get to Los Santos. I pull a u-turn and try to catch him. As he pulls in the garage I spray the mechanic and his car blowing it up and killing him.

It is tons of fun being hunted and hunting people. I can understand staying inside for your first bounty to get the achievement, but after that please join in on the fun. 

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:26 AM

I drove up to the target as he was driving up to me. I placed a sticky on the ground just before he passed me. Detonated it at the right moment. Easiest bounty I ever claimed.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

I stood still outside someone's apartment for 48 minutes...

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I also (as a victim) hid on the roof of an apartment and sniped, everyone though I was inside :)
  • SubtlyAgressive likes this

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Uhhuh. Come git me outta my hideyhole. I will kill your toon 9/10

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Some guy was driving into his garage. The door was opening and his car was slowly driving in. I killed him halfway into the animation. I don't know what happened but it was a funny and fairly easy way of getting $7000. Then again I shot at his back window with my AP pistol. A lot of ammo. So maybe it was sort of difficult....whatever!

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Invited bounty target to my apartment, and then left.  Pointed the shotty at the door and nailed him as he walked out.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by LeSuede, 19 November 2013 - 03:46 AM.

I love bounty hunting since it's extra cash and always fun to put the hurt on others, but it generally always end too quickly. I much prefer being the one who's hunted. Then I get to be creative in my escapes lol, and it can last much, much longer.

I often repeatedly hijack NPC vehicles just in hopes of getting a bounty placed on me, or start some sh*t in the lobby just so people start trying to come at me in groups (and eventually put a bounty on my head).

I don't do the hiding in apartments. It's just boring gameplay. Besides, it's more fun to cost your bounty hunters more in ammo and hospital bills than they got out of killing you (if they manage it or don't give up).

Made a guy waste about 8k in hospital bills as well as wasting countless explosives and bullets before he eventually got me. Bounty was 1k lol. Oh yes, forgot he blew up my entity by accident. Another 10k lost. Ka-ching!

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

It is genuine fun, but some people (mostly under the age of ten) get way too worked up over getting blasted...

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Invited bounty target to my apartment, and then left.  Pointed the shotty at the door and nailed him as he walked out.

You ass :p

Ain't nothin' like a nice long shot on an unsuspecting victim with the sniper. Satisfying.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by Trenchfoot321, 19 November 2013 - 03:47 AM.

You ass :p

Ain't nothin' like a nice long shot on an unsuspecting victim with the sniper. Satisfying.

Good luck.  Generally, my tactic when I see the bounty pop up on me is to grab a fast car, find a cluster of players, and start a sh*t storm.

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

Another satisfying way to kill is to off the radar drive a Prius like a regular pedestrian walk to your target and stealth kill him it's so funny!

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Good luck.  Generally, my tactic when I see the bounty pop up on me is to grab a fast car, find a cluster of players, and start a sh*t storm.

Or, i like this one:

Another satisfying way to kill is to off the radar drive a Prius like a regular pedestrian walk to your target and stealth kill him it's so funny!

Very good indeed.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

I was chased around the whole map by some idiot in a Buzzard, today.

A police roadblock ruined my escape.

But my most greatest bounty involved me and another player having a dog fight in a jet.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by blk95ta, 19 November 2013 - 04:21 AM.

Well i'm not the kind to kiss and tell, but i've been seen with Farrah, i've never been with anything less than a 9 so fine. i've been on fire with sally field, gone fast with a girl named bo. but somehow they just don't end up as mine. It's a death defying live i lead. i take my chances. i die for living in the movies and TV.........

seriously though, i had one epic bounty hunt which was an accident. a bunch of us were going to jump on a train to fight cops and i missed the train so i was trying to pass the train with my phoenix to get ahead of it and get in. i was on the left side of the train and the guy with the bounty was in one of the cars and somehow jumped out/fell off of the train car and landed into my hood at about 100mph. he died and i got $9k :D

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

I don't have any officially claimed bounties (been the pilot in a couple buzzard rampages though, but the gunner gets the bounty credit), but I can recall a time where I swear the planets aligned or something.

I was flying around with one of the unarmed planes from sandy shores, and saw a guy with a bounty shopping in a clothes store (small game, probably thought he could afford to do it). Well, I figure I can't get him flying around, so I bail out and get ready to mow him down, maybe even from the air.

Little did I know he'd already left the shop and was heading away from me in his car as I'm floating down. I'm thinking I've blown the element of surprise, right? He got about halfway down the block when my unmanned plane dive bombed him, blowing the plane up, him up, and two cars in the other lane.

Was laughing so hard I tagged a street lamp on the descent and landed flat on my bum maybe twenty feet from the burning wreckage of all the cars and my (former) plane. Didn't get the bounty from killing him that way, but damn if it wasn't a good time. Can only imagine the look on his face; probably a safe guess that he didn't expect a plane to land on him.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

If a bounty is on me, depending where in the map I am at, I'll head to the bank by the Oriental Theater, setup sticky bombs down the hallways and hide in a narrow office hallway. Pretty fun funneling guys in to thier doom. But then, the cops get involved.

Or I will get in my Akuma and drive around a bit and get underground. I'll go to a gang attack spot where construction of a subway gate is at. Rig the only way up to my level with stickies and wait for the pursuers to come and try to get me. No cops involved it that one.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

Well i'm not the kind to kiss and tell, but i've been seen with Farrah, i've never been with anything less than a 9 so fine. i've been on fire with sally field, gone fast with a girl named bo. but somehow they just don't end up as mine. It's a death defying live i lead. i take my chances. i die for living in the movies and TV.........

seriously though, i had one epic bounty hunt which was an accident. a bunch of us were going to jump on a train to fight cops and i missed the train so i was trying to pass the train with my phoenix to get ahead of it and get in. i was on the left side of the train and the guy with the bounty was in one of the cars and somehow jumped out/fell off of the train car and landed into my hood at about 100mph. he died and i got $9k :D

A) :blink:

B) The reaction from him would have been hilarious

* Kamikaze plane*

Priceless.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by blk95ta, 19 November 2013 - 05:25 AM.

A) :blink:

B) The reaction from him would have been hilarious

* Kamikaze plane*

Priceless.

you're probably too young for A. if you don't get it. 

The Fall Guy was a Lee Majors TV show in the early-mid 80s where he was a hollywood stuntman who moonlighted as a bounty hunter. i was quoting lines from the opening theme song.

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Just grabbed a buzzard, noticed a bounty. Flewoover to investigate and there were 2 guys after this bounty in a lot parking garage. I happened to pick the exact right sloor to place a missile and got a triple kill with a $7k bounty. I felt like a beast after that!

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

you're probably too young for A. if yo don't get it. 

The Fall Guy was a Lee Majors TV show in the early-mid 80s where he was a hollywood stuntman who moonlighted as a bounty hunter. i was quoting lines from the opening theme song.

*Video*

Ah ha, can't keep up with you old-timers.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

^^ some nice stories here..

yesterday someone set a 1k bounty on me just after i joined. he came after me himself, it was a lvl 11 with a 7k bounty on his head.. i got out of my car and waited for him to show up, shot him out of his car as he tried to run me over. i drive north and i see him respawning behind me and he jacks a very slow car and starts chasing me.. so i take it easy, let him follow for a while, and plant a sticky on an intersection.. 2nd time he died.

later i just sold a car at the sandy shores LSC and i see he's coming for me again so i get in a buzzard at the airport and plant a sticky next to the heli pad and fly north..  he stayed away for a long time so i go back and see that the idiot is trying to reach me by swimming across the lake XD   took him out with the machine guns.

he knows i'm in a chopper so he goes to the airstrip.. and i blow him up with the sticky i planted there earlier. stole a plane afterwards and did a barrel roll while passing him and i went back to the city..

he claimed the bounty he put on me later.. i texted him 'peace' and later stumbled upon him by accident, he was pauzed so i parked next to him without the intention of killing him again. then he shot me. then i killed him some more

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users