» «
Photo

Invite to Event(Suicide Ride)

1 reply to this topic
RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by RealHoosier07, 19 November 2013 - 02:01 AM.

Hi.  I'm on the PS3 and I have a clan that I play with when I can.  We don't always have the time to play together, but recently we had a 50K money give-away contest that I came up with.  I got the 500K from Rockstar and I don't want it, so I'm having a series of events for big cash prizes.  

I recently held my first event that I call "Suicide Ride".  I was the only person being hunted...and I was being hunted by all of the other players.  The rules were as follows...The ONLY thing I was allowed to do was use "off the radar" by Lester.  I couldn't use any weapons/explosives.  All I could do was run away and hide when I could.  

The hunters are the other players.  They were all competing against each other for 50K...and their rules were as follows...they couldn't use any weapons except a sticky bomb attached to the very car they were driving.  The winner was the one that could kill me twice by getting close enough to me to detonate the sticky and kill themselves..and me in the process.  It was a blast and I'd like to hold another one soon. I am having my clan, but I can take 6-8 more spots.  If anyone is interested, please give me your PSN ID..my psn is RealHoosier07

I'll get the details on the when and where after I get the people together.  Thanks.  Anyone want 50K, here's your chance to earn it kamikaze style!

I pay the winner by getting a Gallivanter Baller, adding a bunch of mods, and give it to the winner of the contest so they can sell it and get the money.  Who wants to Suicide Ride?!

Please, I only want people that can play by the rules and play well with others.  We are a laid back group of guys that just like to have fun. 

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

This event will be on a Saturday night probably around 10pm ET

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users