Photo

Beach Bum Intel

30 replies to this topic
ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

So apparently this is what we can expect for the Beach Bum pack. No wonder its free.

http://www.gtagaming.com/v/news/2291

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

What do you expcet for free?  Another landmass?

• XmeatshieldX likes this

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

At least something with a little bit of flare or attitude. 

I mean a broken bottle?! Who brings a broken bottle to a gun fight besides Trevor.

Guess I shouldn't complain too much, it is free.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

See i notice that people are already complaining about how little is in that pack...what you need to realise before you judge this is that they are setting a precedent here. If they give a huge patch with bad ass weapons and top notch cars they cant possibly continue doing that every time. What they plan to do is provide a steady stream of small packs like this every month or two for the foreseeable future. So the world will become more and more diverse the longer you play it. Sometimes a sweet gun or ride will get stuck in too but not every time. Its called pacing and as long as they continue to come for free I am not complaining.
  • Aunty Fascist and randombeens like this

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

See i notice that people are already complaining about how little is in that pack...what you need to realise before you judge this is that they are setting a precedent here. If they give a huge patch with bad ass weapons and top notch cars they cant possibly continue doing that every time. What they plan to do is provide a steady stream of small packs like this every month or two for the foreseeable future. So the world will become more and more diverse the longer you play it. Sometimes a sweet gun or ride will get stuck in too but not every time. Its called pacing and as long as they continue to come for free I am not complaining.

I didn't mean for my OP to come across as a "Jackass" notion. And no, I was not expecting some huge massive update with 30+ vehicles and Heat Seeking RPG's. I was just hoping for something with a little bit of flare to look forward too. I understand that R* will introduce the good stuff in a timely manner. Not to mention, with all the glitching that's been going on, I wouldn't release anything of great value for a while until the bugs are taken control of first. 

Trust me, I know that GTAO is meant to be a slowly built up world. I was simply voicing my opinion the same as you are.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

Apoligies...i was actually refering to the comments posted on the page you linked lol...i assumed you were just linking information. I wasnt clear...sorry.

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

Well, from a customization perspective, there are 300+ clothing items, new tats, and some new hairstyles. That's big, if you're into changing the look of your avatar on a regular basis.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what that BF Bifta can do vs. the BF Dune Buggy.

Just sit tight and enjoy the ride, y'all. Before too long we'll have the Content Creator, CTF, and heists.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

Apoligies...i was actually refering to the comments posted on the page you linked lol...i assumed you were just linking information. I wasnt clear...sorry.

So we was both on the wrong page. lol... I think I read your post in a wrong tone anyways. Sorry for that as well. 

I forgot about all the of the clothes and stuff. Hopefully they will release some better hats versus lime green and purple.  

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

Any new content is good, especially since its free...  

anada
  • anada

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

The main thing I want is the ability to have a second garage, especially if they are putting out new vehicles. 10 spaces ain't enough

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:19 AM Edited by LuapYllier, 19 November 2013 - 03:20 AM.

I think it could be worked out without having more garages. They could allow you to own more cars and give you a menu where you could set which 10 cars you want to be accessable in the garage and what positions you want them in. The additional capacity would come with a hefty fee of course.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

That would be an epic DLC. Make it so each garage you had could be a true "Collectors" garage. One for Muscle, Sports, Super, etc. Like mentioned before, this would help aide the longer play.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

The main thing I want is the ability to have a second garage, especially if they are putting out new vehicles. 10 spaces ain't enough

So much this.  If that Bifta is 4WD, it's replacing my Karin (which I spent a long time searching for).

m3dic8d
  • m3dic8d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

I at least am excited for the new tattoos seeing as my char has sleeved arms and legs lmao

WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

If that new Bifta is moddable, it's replacing my Injection, no question.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

So we was both on the wrong page. lol... I think I read your post in a wrong tone anyways. Sorry for that as well. 

I forgot about all the of the clothes and stuff. Hopefully they will release some better hats versus lime green and purple.  

ahhh the joys of a lack of intonation in text based communication...

tbh i do think the amount of new clothes/accessories in the DLC is pretty cool, if your into that sort of thing... the current bunch of clothes are basically the same just different colours, which is kinda lame... having some different styled clothing will help your character express their "personality" a bit more, but the weapons do look a bit weak... the SNS pistol seems to be very short, cant imagine it has any range or will come close to the effectiveness fo the AP pistol... but we will see...

i am looking forward to seeing what the bifta (you know in NorthWest UK a bifta is slang for a cigarette... weird) performs like, that's probably the thing im most excited about, racing up and down the beach in a cool dune buggy

WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

I'm hoping it performs better than the BF Injection, myself. The Injection's innate rust texture really screws up its paint job.

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

for the time being, just start a second character. then u got 20 places

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

I believe the beach bum pack is here. Just got disconnected for title update download.

WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

Alright glitchers, verify if the exploits got patched! Odds are good they weren't but you never can be too careful.

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

So I updated and can't find this stuff. Nothing at ammunation. Nothing at the barber. Nothing at the clothed store. Am I missing something?

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

So I updated and can't find this stuff. Nothing at ammunation. Nothing at the barber. Nothing at the clothed store. Am I missing something?

just saw some1 say in a other topic you have to go to the store in the pauze menu

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Hustler

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

LOL   is this the "offroad truck"    =P  seriously..

1384814609.png

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

The Beach Bum Pack itself has to be downloaded through the game add-ons. It's a separate download from the 1.06 update.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

How does that work? Details please.

weska420
  • weska420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

The Beach Bum Pack itself has to be downloaded through the game add-ons. It's a separate download from the 1.06 update.

I downloaded the update onto my Playstation and all content was automatically in game, no add on downloads that I know of.

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Downloaded. Options show for clothing but they aren't the correct items. Usually shows up as jeans and tshirt instead of board shorts and tank top. Hmmm.

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

I downloaded the update onto my Playstation and all content was automatically in game, no add on downloads that I know of.

I'm on 360 and had to do the separate download through the game add-ons. I tried deleting and reinstalling the 1.06 update 3 times before I thought to look in the add-ons.

OGEverywhere
  • OGEverywhere

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

Psn..new shorts tanks watches necklaces hats...bottle gun...all pics when buying vehicles now also

weska420
  • weska420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

I'm on 360 and had to do the separate download through the game add-ons. I tried deleting and reinstalling the 1.06 update 3 times before I thought to look in the add-ons.

True that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users