Quantcast

» «
Photo

George Zimmermen does some more sh*t involving guns.

96 replies to this topic
Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 19 November 2013 - 12:50 AM.

http://news.sky.com/...n-at-girlfriend

George Zimmerman, who shot dead unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, has been accused of pointing a gun at his girlfriend, sheriff's deputies said.

Zimmerman, who was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter in a trial earlier this year, was detained after sheriff's deputies were called to the house he shares with his girlfriend in Apopka, northwest of Orlando.

He was charged with aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief after an apparent argument with Samantha Scheibe, Chief Sheriff's Deputy Dennis Lemma said.

No one was hurt in the alleged incident and no one else was in the home when deputies arrived.

Deputies said Zimmerman had barricaded himself inside by wedging furniture against the door before officers arrived. Ms Scheibe was outside the home and gave deputies a key to get inside.

Once deputies entered the house Zimmerman did not resist and was not armed.

Neighbour Catherine Cantrell said she believed Zimmerman had been living there for at least a month.

"Just when you thought you heard the last of George Zimmerman," she said

"I'm in absolute shock. He was never outside. It's not like he was out flaunting around."

Zimmerman and his estranged wife were involved in a domestic dispute in September. Police said no charges were filed against either of them because of a lack of evidence.

That dispute took place just days after Shellie Zimmerman filed divorce papers.

The death of the black 17-year-old Trayvon Martin touched off a nationwide debate about race and self-defence. Zimmerman has said he shot the teenager to defend himself during a fight.

This to me, along with various other activities commited by Mr Zimmerman post Trayvon Martin trial, proves yet again that maybe Mr Zimmerman is not the upstanding citizen that he has portrayed himself as and that maybe the whole Zimmerman trial was a farce.

• make total destroy likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

Maybe you could form your post in a manner that does not make you sound like a 12 year old.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

You'd think if you were him you'd kind of try and keep something of a low profile.

I never saw him as a beacon of intelligence or anything...and today I realized he is just straight up retarded.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

Maybe you could form your post in a manner that does not make you sound like a 12 year old.

That would imply I give a sh*t. Besides which, I don't feel like bothering compiling some eloquent post for the sake of proving this guy is a murdering nut when he does it so well himself.

• trip likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

Oh, I totally agree that the guy is guilty and a disgrace.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

Well, he does have one intelligent reason to have a gun or guns. Look put it this way, people are out to get him lets just say he has a "price" on his head. He's clearly paranoid. to the point of just taking out the gun on anyone else, even family.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

Oh, I totally agree that the guy is guilty and a disgrace.

I made my original post much more consumer friendly, just for you.

Well, he does have one intelligent reason to have a gun or guns. Look put it this way, people are out to get him lets just say he has a "price" on his head. He's clearly paranoid. to the point of just taking out the gun on anyone else, even family. 

This is a guy who has repeatedly used violence and threatening behaviour, both prior and after his murking of Treyvon Martin.

Irviding
  • Irviding

Can you move it like this?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

This is a guy who has repeatedly used violence and threatening behaviour, both prior and after his murking of Treyvon Martin.

The guy is clearly irresponsible and shouldn't have guns, but the Trayvon Martin debacle is a lot more complicated than "he was an innocent kid that got shot by this guy". 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Dear News,

Please stop reporting every little thing that comes from Florida. It makes us Florida natives look like a bunch of junkie gun-toting lunatics.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

Dear News,

Please stop reporting every little thing that comes from Florida. It makes us Florida natives look like a bunch of junkie gun-toting lunatics.

Did you see the girl who got fired from being a 911 operator for texting on the job while someone died and then pointed a gun at the news reporters head when they went to her house?

• universetwisters likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Alright, so he was charged. That doesn't make him guilty and it doesn't make what the other party says true. This guy is getting/has gotten too much press coverage as is, do we need to report every god damned thing he's involved in?

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:05 AM Edited by Raavi, 19 November 2013 - 01:05 AM.

Like it or not the guy has been acquitted a ruling totally in line with state law. Anyhow I'm going to take this story with a grain of salt, after all the deputies did find him unarmed. Besides it is ridiculously easy for that woman to make a gun-related accusation and having it perceived as the truth without question, as at this point George Zimmerman and guns have become synonymous as far as the media are concerned, if it is true or not doesn't matter, 'Zimmerman' and 'Gun' in the same sentence is bound to be a top story. What happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty'?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Like it or not the guy has been acquitted a ruling totally in line with state law. Anyhow I'm going to take this story with a grain of salt, after all the deputies did find him unarmed. Besides it is ridiculously easy for that woman to make a gun-related accusation and having it perceived as the truth without question, as at this point George Zimmerman and guns have become synonymous as far as the media are concerned, if it is true or not doesn't matter, 'Zimmerman' and 'Gun' in the same sentence is bound to be a top story. What happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty'?

You are right.

It is my personal opinion that he is guilty, but there is enough of a reasonable doubt that if I was on a jury, i'd go innocent.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

He was found 'Not Guilty' in the Trayvon Martin case and now people are following his every move hoping he will slip up. Just let him live his life, as after all he was 'Not guilty'

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Dear News,

Did you see the girl who got fired from being a 911 operator for texting on the job while someone died and then pointed a gun at the news reporters head when they went to her house?

Of course, she lives in the next town over

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

Just let him live his life, as after all he was 'Not guilty'

So was O.J.

• Mr. House likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

So was O.J.

Right. He was found innocent in the court of law. Why do people find it necessary to follow people around after the fact and try to catch them slipping up? It doesn't effect you in any way, shape, or form. If there isn't enough evidence to support a conviction, going "Rah rah, he's guilty in my opinion!" won't change that.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Casey Anthony was not guilty

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

I don't even know who the f*ck he is

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

So was O.J.

Right. He was found innocent in the court of law. Why do people find it necessary to follow people around after the fact and try to catch them slipping up? It doesn't effect you in any way, shape, or form. If there isn't enough evidence to support a conviction, going "Rah rah, he's guilty in my opinion!" won't change that.

People aren't robots and generally don't like it when a perceived huge injustice occurs based on a technicality or some sort of judge/jury bias. People find it necessary because it furthers the notion that an injustice was carried out.

• theadmiral and make total destroy like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

So was O.J.

People aren't robots and generally don't like it when a perceived huge injustice occurs based on a technicality or some sort of judge/jury bias. People find it necessary because it furthers the notion that an injustice was carried out.

Did all of the people going, "Trayvon was innocent!" prevent the Not Guilty verdict from being read? The point of the justice system isn't to bow down to the whims of the public. It's to be just. If they couldn't find enough evidence to lock him away, then they shouldn't. Many who jumped on the Martin/Zimmerman bandwagon knew little to nothing about the case and just decided who was innocent or guilty with little to no analysis of evidence.

• Raavi likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by trip, 19 November 2013 - 01:34 AM.

Exactly.  It is the initial injustices that boils my blood.  

To get even more general it is the knowing that not all cases are treated the same.

Change O.J. to Everyday Blackman and I bet there wouldn't have been a media frenzy.  As well as a different outcome.

Have the exact same Zimmeran/Martin situation 5 or 10 years ago before this crazy, hyper reactive, over sensational, 24 hour news cycle became the outlet by which people see the world's events and I bet you it would have had a different outcome.  

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Exactly.  It is the initial injustices that boils my blood.  

To get even more general it is the knowing that not all cases are treated the same.

Change O.J. to Everyday Blackman and I bet there wouldn't have been a media frenzy.  As well as a different outcome.

Have the exact same Zimmeran/Martin situation 5 or 10 years ago before this crazy, hyper reactive, over sensational, 24 hour news cycle became the outlet by which people see the world's events and I bet you it would have had a different outcome.  

Maybe it would of been a different outcome, but the only reason it made the news in the first place was because the media wanted to potray it as a white on black crime to get higher ratings.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Maybe it would of been a different outcome, but the only reason it made the news in the first place was because the media wanted to potray it as a white on black crime to get higher ratings.

To be fair, it is a fact that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin regardless of what actually happened in the confrontation after that.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

To be fair, it is a fact that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin regardless of what actually happened in the confrontation after that.

Is it? I don't remember the case honestly. I only remember the media distorting his 9-11 call to make it sound like a racially charged event.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by theadmiral, 19 November 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Is it? I don't remember the case honestly. I only remember the media distorting his 9-11 call to make it sound like a racially charged event.

Yes, it is. That being said, a certain segment of the media tried to make it worse than it was. Have you ever called 911 for seeing a black person walking?

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

Thats what i remeber too. I recall them playing the tape where they thought Zimmerman said 'Coon' time after time after time. However dont remember the news saying that they where wrong and Zimmerman didn't say that, they just moved onto the next piece of evidence they thought would get Zimmerman into trouble.

Plus to be fair everyone profiles each other the first time we see someone.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by theadmiral, 19 November 2013 - 02:16 AM.

Thats what i remeber too. I recall them playing the tape where they thought Zimmerman said 'Coon' time after time after time. However dont remember the news saying that they where wrong and Zimmerman didn't say that, they just moved onto the next piece of evidence they thought would get Zimmerman into trouble.

Yeah, it is true, the media tried to make it worse. But he did call 911 because he saw a black person walking, and he did chase a guy for no reason after 911 told him not to. He had a history of being an overzealous watchman who failed to become a cop over and over again, and a history of calling 911 for stuff like that.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Seriously, what is the big deal with this zipper guy? He shot some alleged mugger who subsequently reaped public sympathy-preying support from the FSA financier, was given a trial, and was acquitted. 

Hell, I'm still waiting on my case being brought to court for that dam bobby who poured my cider down the drain.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

Yeah, it is true, the media tried to make it worse. But he did call 911 because he saw a black person walking, and he did chase a guy for no reason after 911 told him not to. He had a history of being an overzealous watchman who failed to become a cop over and over again, and a history of calling 911 for stuff like that.

Can you call it profiling If you call the cops when you see someone who doesn't frequent your neighborhood and you're the neighborhood watch? He lived in a gated community after all, I'd assume he knew most of his neighbors and seeing someone out so late at night who he has never seen before would ring an alarm.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users