Quantcast

» «
Photo

So if Rockstar does start banning/resetting people....

65 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

I played GTA III and SA and did practically everything... more son in III though... I don't even remember there being a 100% achievement in III.

Is this one PS2? I played SA on PS3.

I got stuck with a 199/200 pigeon glitch on GTA IV and quit trying.

Danburnout
  • Danburnout

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Even if I'm not banned, I'll be playing swtor with the galactic starfighter update from 3rd December. If I get banned earlier, payday 2 is my option.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Even if I'm not banned, I'll be playing swtor with the galactic starfighter update from 3rd December. If I get banned earlier, payday 2 is my option.

Hell yeah. Can't wait for that. 

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

" Now you might wonder why i told you my story, well I will tell you why. People on this forum, no paticular name, call glitchers scum and barrage the forums with threads that bash glitchers. They are just as guilty for being disrespectful. Yes, you are right. Glitched will always happen and should NOT be abused. But there is a different between abusing and using it. Using it is like using it. Lol. Not much to it.

Abusing is using something over and over again. I am talking days and hours of glitching. I feel I didn't abuse it. I have like what, $600,000 right now? That was all legit earned too. I think I have only like 10,000 glitched money left over.

To finish off, a ban is harsh. For modders/hackers, no doubt. But for glitchers? Lsc glitchers who glitch fake money? Nah man. It sickens me how legit players think because they are legit means they can talk trash. It doesn't mean that. Rockstar bans who they want. It's a video game anyway. There are far more important things in life than crying to rockstar about "bad guys" glitching fake money."

Let the man preach the truth!

wickedwayzme
  • wickedwayzme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by wickedwayzme, 19 November 2013 - 11:48 PM.

What are your alternate games that you'll play if you get banned/reset? I'll play Ghosts, finish UFC 2010 CAF mode, beat AC2 again, 100% arkham city, beat BioShock 2, Finish sleeping dogs, halo 4, fallout new vegas, gears of war 3, halo 3, and darksiders 2, then get the skyrim DLC and beat Fallout 3 again.

But before all that I'll play through AC4.

The joy of being a triple console owner lol

And having even less of a life than a GTA addict, apparently.

It's better than sitting in my virtual apartment watching weazel news for glitchers

Is that a thing that people actually do? That's so damn stupid but very funny.

On topic though, Dark Souls II comes out in March so theres that.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

I don't even play games much anymore. I used to be a bit of a hardcore BF3 player, playing pretty much every day, one of the top infantry players in the world. In a month I went from that to just playing GTA on weekends.

Not that there is anything wrong with GTA...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users