Quantcast

» «
Photo

So if Rockstar does start banning/resetting people....

65 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:07 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 19 November 2013 - 02:08 AM.

Lol you guys think blasterman and I are the same person now? Man just when I think this gaggle of retards can't get any dumber you go and raise the bar, or in this case lower the bar.

What an ego you must have to think someone would create multiple accounts just to counter argue your bullsh*t logic. In your world we must be the same person, because there's no way in the world more than one person can think your dumb as hell? Man, what will you do now that you've cracked this conspiracy against you?

It's astounding!!!

Mfw+two+front+page+posts+in+a+row+are+ab

By the way, I can confirm that the recent X:COM games are AWESOME.

Enemy Unknown is a classic (played it on PS3) and I can't wait to get into the new one just released.

Jokerzreality
  • Jokerzreality

Sublime Authority

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

Go back to gaming girls, PUA style!!

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

I would probably rage for like 2 minutes. Then realize how Rockstar is going get a bad reputation, probably get unnecessary death threats from others through twitter, and they will either unban those people or have a game that lost at least 50% of the players because of their coding mistake. I will just shrug and wait until I get my Xbox One so I can play Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3.

Besides, if they ban anyone, it will be players that ABUSED the glitch. Now there is a difference of repeating a glitch and abusing it. Abusing it will be those who buy tanks to kill people over and over again. And insurance their vehicle purposely crash it so the other player gets a fine. See the difference?

Therefore, the people that deserve to get banned will. And others who did it just for a car that won't harm anyone, should be untouched. And if Rockstar does ban everyone...okay. Can't change their mind. But it would be a bad idea to lose half their playerbase before a new console comes out. Probably 25%-35% of our community will still be playing this game after the console release if they do ban ALL players. Just my perspective. :)

Half of the ppl who use this forum abused glitches. Not near half of the actual gtaO population abused glitches. R* didnt drop the ball by having glitches in the game. Every time you make a game with as much coding involved as there is in making a game this big there will be glitches. That is unavoidable. There mistake was taking as long as they have to start punishing people for abusing them. If they took a large public stance early stating that ppl who abused glitches would be banned there would not have been near as many ppl abuse them as there has been now

• Blasterman4EVER likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

The glitching forum users are obviously not very bright, so they're incapable of seeing past the world views of themselves.

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by Dillinger83, 19 November 2013 - 02:26 AM.

They will just patch them. Maybe x box users will be banned because Rockstar said in that post they are trying to get with Miscrosoft to ban consoles. At this point I don't know about Rockstar and apparently they don't really care about problems and are full of sh*t. Waiting to see when the beach pack comes with their early next week schedule. Lmao... early next week.

But all in all play with fire and get burned don't rage

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

What are your alternate games that you'll play if you get banned/reset? I'll play Ghosts, finish UFC 2010 CAF mode, beat AC2 again, 100% arkham city, beat BioShock 2, Finish sleeping dogs, halo 4, fallout new vegas, gears of war 3, halo 3, and darksiders 2, then get the skyrim DLC and beat Fallout 3 again.

But before all that I'll play through AC4.

The joy of being a triple console owner lol

And having even less of a life than a GTA addict, apparently.
It's better than sitting in my virtual apartment watching weazel news for glitchers

Hmmm I'm able to do lots of things in my games. Death matches, races, free roam, watching the news and reporting glitchers is just a small portion of what you can do.

Forgot to switch accounts there?

lol, busted.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by whitebic, 19 November 2013 - 02:37 AM.

good luck banning me lol I got 2 ps3's and 2 360's ps4 coming soon.

That sounds... pretty wasteful; you must be either using one for modding and one for normal gaming, effectively wasting money constantly, or simply have someone else's account and boxes available to use, in which case you are really just using someone else's money to play your game.

if your working on the rigs $300 isn't much I make that in like 3 hours working in the camps up north lol.

I spend $650 on cigarettes a month lol.

$300 is a lot if your flipping burgers at mcdicks lol.

I'm getting paid to post this lol.

ps3 original + slim

360 original + slim

if your poor just sell your banned console on craigslist/kijiji and buy a new one lol instant unban.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

That sounds... pretty wasteful; you must be either using one for modding and one for normal gaming, effectively wasting money constantly, or simply have someone else's account and boxes available to use, in which case you are really just using someone else's money to play your game.

if your working on the rigs $300 isn't much I make that in like 3 hours working in the camps up north lol.

ps3 original + slim

360 original + slim

What a winner

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

ps3 original + slim

360 original + slim

What a winner

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

If I get reset, phuck it ill just re level up. Games so god damn fun! If I get banned......phuck that, I only made 2-3 mill of that garage glitch

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

5mFYP.pngban hammer is incoming!!!!oneoneone all men 2 battl stationzzz!!2wa

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

3 days? Thats it?? Lmfao. Even if its 3 days of actual play time that is still easy. Rubber band controller, leave ps3 on, play xbox games, done. That is so pitiful if its true. But that would mean the cheat lobby is already implemented, so people are safe right?

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

I Just noticed, he has 500 subs but 38k twitter followers.

#botted

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

lol

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

I've already stopped playing and I didn't do anything that would get me banned. The game just isn't very exciting after a certain point. Plus I got a PS4, so yea, what is GTAO again?

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

until that time arrives....dream on little bitch

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

AC IV. Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect Trilogy, Alpha Protocol, Skyrim, Poke'mon X, Batman Atkham games, The Witcher 2, The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2, Killzone: Shadowfall, and my visual novels. 

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

AC IV. Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect Trilogy, Alpha Protocol, Skyrim, Poke'mon X, Batman Atkham games, The Witcher 2, The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2, Killzone: Shadowfall, and my visual novels. 

I flippin love the ME trilogy, played 2 and 3 on ps3 and got the trilogy on 360, kinda hate the disc swapping but its worth it. I feel like I'm the only one that was content with the original ending lol

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

I won't get banned.  But if I do I won't give a crap.  Just go back to Civ 5 or TF2.  Or hell, was gifted Albion Prelude, fired it up today, and found myself royally lost.  Might put some time in on that.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

I flippin love the ME trilogy, played 2 and 3 on ps3 and got the trilogy on 360, kinda hate the disc swapping but its worth it. I feel like I'm the only one that was content with the original ending lol

I can imagine that the disc swapping would be annoying, I have them on PC. I was content with the ending too. The Extended Ending is nice though. 

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

I can imagine that the disc swapping would be annoying, I have them on PC. I was content with the ending too. The Extended Ending is nice though. 

Didn't overly hate the ending.  The part I hated was after the credits, where it was all "oh, it was all a dream and I can't remember the details so all endings are canon" bullsh*t.

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

I would probably rage for like 2 minutes. Then
realize how Rockstar is going get a bad reputation, probably get unnecessary death
threats from others through twitter, and they will
either unban those people or have a game that
lost at least 50% of the players because of their
coding mistake. I will just shrug and wait until I
get my Xbox One so I can play Killer Instinct and
Dead Rising 3.

Besides, if they ban anyone, it will be players
that ABUSED the glitch. Now there is a difference of repeating a glitch and abusing it.
Abusing it will be those who buy tanks to kill
people over and over again. And insurance their
vehicle purposely crash it so the other player
gets a fine. See the difference?

Therefore, the people that deserve to get
banned will. And others who did it just for a car that won't harm anyone, should be untouched.
And if Rockstar does ban everyone...okay. Can't change their mind. But it would be a bad idea to
lose half their playerbase before a new console
comes out. Probably 25%-35% of our
community will still be playing this game after the console release if they do ban ALL players.
Just my perspective. :)

Half of the ppl who use this forum abused glitches. Not near half of the actual gtaO population abused glitches. R* didnt drop the ball by having glitches in the game. Every time you make a game with as much coding involved
as there is in making a game this big there will
be glitches. That is unavoidable. There mistake was taking as long as they have to start
punishing people for abusing them. If they took
a large public stance early stating that ppl who
abused glitches would be banned there would
not have been near as many ppl abuse them as
there has been now
Okay. I agree and disagree. Yes, 50% of the community glitched. Not all of them post on the forums. I am sure that my statement is somewhat accurate on that part. You don't want to believe it, fine, but I don't believe yours either. Neither of us have any pure proof so that arguement is on a slatemate.

I agree with the glitches part. People should not abuse it. I won't lie, I used it as well. But I am not scared about this upcoming ban wave. I did the glitch for like what, 30 minutes? I bought an Entity. And a tank. But I never use any of them. I always take out my legit earned cars, which is 9 of them. I got tired of super car races and everyone shooting my tires with their custom cars and bulletproof tires. My friends do the glitch for hours every day. I got robbed of my Infernus at one time too. Ordered one. Has my cabrio out, called my mechanic to bring my infernus. Wasted tons of money for upgrading. Somehow I duplicated my stupid crappy cabrio since he brought that instead of my infernus. I had two cabrios.

But that glitch is okay, right? I worked my ass off to get my high level and all my cars. So calling me a lazy bastard and crap is bull. I was legit. And I partly still am. I only do missions and help others out. Never bring out my entity or tank. I don't abuse that. Only for trolls who try to annoy me with their own tanks and glitched adders.

Now you might wonder why i told you my story, well I will tell you why. People on this forum, no paticular name, call glitchers scum and barrage the forums with threads that bash glitchers. They are just as guilty for being disrespectful. Yes, you are right. Glitched will always happen and should NOT be abused. But there is a different between abusing and using it. Using it is like using it. Lol. Not much to it.

Abusing is using something over and over again. I am talking days and hours of glitching. I feel I didn't abuse it. I have like what, $600,000 right now? That was all legit earned too. I think I have only like 10,000 glitched money left over.

To finish off, a ban is harsh. For modders/hackers, no doubt. But for glitchers? Lsc glitchers who glitch fake money? Nah man. It sickens me how legit players think because they are legit means they can talk trash. It doesn't mean that. Rockstar bans who they want. It's a video game anyway. There are far more important things in life than crying to rockstar about "bad guys" glitching fake money.

Sorry for my large wall of text. I had to get some stuff to get off my chest. Now let's see someone reply and say some crap about how my story is irrevelevant and death to glitchers. Blah blah blah

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

50% of forum users maybe.

DEFINITELY NOT 50% of the GTAO players. Not even CLOSE.

Keep trying to rid yourself of guilt and filth.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

50% of forum users maybe.

DEFINITELY NOT 50% of the GTAO players. Not even CLOSE.

Keep trying to rid yourself of guilt and filth.

Keep sitting on Weazel News and jerking off to people glitching.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

83% of statistics are made up on the spot.

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Thanks Blasterman. You did exactly what I said someone would do at the bottom of my post. How predictable. And until you show me that 50% didn't glitch, it remains at a slatemate. I am a calm fella and am not going to retaliate to your disrespectfullness. But I assure you, keep that act in the real world and you are going to end up like those people who think they are doing the right thing but aren't doing a damn thing but fail trolling. Your avatar matches you by the way. I love it! (Thats a compliment)

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

I would probably rage for like 2 minutes. Then realize how Rockstar is going get a bad reputation, probably get unnecessary death threats from others through twitter, and they will either unban those people or have a game that lost at least 50% of the players because of their coding mistake. I will just shrug and wait until I get my Xbox One so I can play Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3.

Besides, if they ban anyone, it will be players that ABUSED the glitch. Now there is a difference of repeating a glitch and abusing it. Abusing it will be those who buy tanks to kill people over and over again. And insurance their vehicle purposely crash it so the other player gets a fine. See the difference?

Therefore, the people that deserve to get banned will. And others who did it just for a car that won't harm anyone, should be untouched. And if Rockstar does ban everyone...okay. Can't change their mind. But it would be a bad idea to lose half their playerbase before a new console comes out. Probably 25%-35% of our community will still be playing this game after the console release if they do ban ALL players. Just my perspective. :)

Half of the ppl who use this forum abused glitches. Not near half of the actual gtaO population abused glitches. R* didnt drop the ball by having glitches in the game. Every time you make a game with as much coding involved as there is in making a game this big there will be glitches. That is unavoidable. There mistake was taking as long as they have to start punishing people for abusing them. If they took a large public stance early stating that ppl who abused glitches would be banned there would not have been near as many ppl abuse them as there has been now

Umm yah they did.  The glitches that are available were caught within days if not weeks of release.  These would have been found in a proper beta test.  Quit making excuses for these people.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

In the words of our overlord JayZ. On to the next one.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

dog-fort.png

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

If you're good, PM me and we can discuss business...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

Finish Sleeping Dogs? That was 29 missions. I 100% it in about 10 hours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users