Quantcast

» «
Photo

So if Rockstar does start banning/resetting people....

65 replies to this topic
tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

What are your alternate games that you'll play if you get banned/reset? I'll play Ghosts, finish UFC 2010 CAF mode, beat AC2 again, 100% arkham city, beat BioShock 2, Finish sleeping dogs, halo 4, fallout new vegas, gears of war 3, halo 3, and darksiders 2, then get the skyrim DLC and beat Fallout 3 again.

But before all that I'll play through AC4.

The joy of being a triple console owner lol

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

I won't get banned.

Have fun with that though.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

I won't get banned.

Have fun with that though.

I will, my vita has been gathering dust for months now, sometimes I forget i even have that thing XD

123-bob
  • 123-bob

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

ill be playing GTA Online cause i wont be banned

• RE-7B likes this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

If I get banned I'll just trade in my ps3 for a ps4 and battlefield 3 with better graphics

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

President Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

What are your alternate games that you'll play if you get banned/reset? I'll play Ghosts, finish UFC 2010 CAF mode, beat AC2 again, 100% arkham city, beat BioShock 2, Finish sleeping dogs, halo 4, fallout new vegas, gears of war 3, halo 3, and darksiders 2, then get the skyrim DLC and beat Fallout 3 again.

And having even less of a life than a GTA addict, apparently.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

It's better than sitting in my virtual apartment watching weazel news for glitchers

• Reemer and RE-7B like this

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

It's better than sitting in my virtual apartment watching weazel news for glitchers

Hmmm I'm able to do lots of things in my games. Death matches, races, free roam, watching the news and reporting glitchers is just a small portion of what you can do.

AllChromeEverything
  • AllChromeEverything

Abusing 1 kdr Players

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

BF4 / BF3 stomp noobs all day

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

Hmmm I'm able to do lots of things in my games. Death matches, races, free roam, watching the news and reporting glitchers is just a small portion of what you can do.

Forgot to switch accounts there?

• LeSuede, a20characterusername and UnicornAssassin like this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

I got $1,9 billion sent from a hacker, the weazel apartment, fully modded guns, cars, etc... CHROME ADDER...

If they ban me, I don't give a sh*t, I'll get my PS4 by the end of the week.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Forgot to switch accounts there?.

Blasterman4Ever is glitching the forums!

*grabs pitchfork*

Rebel47
  • Rebel47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by Rebel47, 19 November 2013 - 12:21 AM.

http://youtu.be/MikRS_EEGcQ

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

for anyone that played any of the games I listed, are they worth playing through? I only have school once a week so time isn't really an issue lol, I'm on Paupers Drop on BS2 and the game is just.... ok. 

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

If i get banned i guess my ps3 will collect dust for another couple of years until they make games that entice me to purchase a ps4.

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by TrueHayabusa, 19 November 2013 - 12:32 AM.

I would probably rage for like 2 minutes. Then realize how Rockstar is going get a bad reputation, probably get unnecessary death threats from others through twitter, and they will either unban those people or have a game that lost at least 50% of the players because of their coding mistake. I will just shrug and wait until I get my Xbox One so I can play Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3.

Besides, if they ban anyone, it will be players that ABUSED the glitch. Now there is a difference of repeating a glitch and abusing it. Abusing it will be those who buy tanks to kill people over and over again. And insurance their vehicle purposely crash it so the other player gets a fine. See the difference?

Therefore, the people that deserve to get banned will. And others who did it just for a car that won't harm anyone, should be untouched. And if Rockstar does ban everyone...okay. Can't change their mind. But it would be a bad idea to lose half their playerbase before a new console comes out. Probably 25%-35% of our community will still be playing this game after the console release if they do ban ALL players. Just my perspective. :)

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

for anyone that played any of the games I listed, are they worth playing through? I only have school once a week so time isn't really an issue lol, I'm on Paupers Drop on BS2 and the game is just.... ok. 

School once a week.

That's why u post only retarded stuff.

Mystery solved master.
  • Reemer and gnad like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:38 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 19 November 2013 - 12:44 AM.

Fascinating, simply fascinating.

I might sit in a dark room, with a loaded shot gun in my mouth and empty bottle of booze in my hand brooding the loneliness. Thanks for asking

• jXX4wK8 likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

School once a week.

Mystery solved master.

Lol I'm in college, have you ever heard of it? Maybe it can help you out. And I'm not lonely, I'm not a bad gamer so it only takes me a few days at most to beat a game. But I'm not gonna argue with you over my social life. 

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

BioShock 2 is great.

After that you should try BioShock Infinite, if you haven't already played it.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Lol you guys think blasterman and I are the same person now? Man just when I think this gaggle of retards can't get any dumber you go and raise the bar, or in this case lower the bar.

What an ego you must have to think someone would create multiple accounts just to counter argue your bullsh*t logic. In your world we must be the same person, because there's no way in the world more than one person can think your dumb as hell? Man, what will you do now that you've cracked this conspiracy against you?

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

I can't wait! You should probably try to beat the rush and just switch over to those games now.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

I won't play any games. I will go total GTA. I will strip to my skivvies, drive as fast as I can downtown and do the jerk to some cops.

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

As long as they don't take my Peyote

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

School once a week.

Mystery solved master.

Cool story bro ;)

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

I'm not banned and already playing another game. Well gone back to one.

Yakuza 4....its like GTA 5 only better been playing for twice as long and only 22% complete

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Star Citizen, XCOM: Enemy Within, KSP, Batman: AC or AO, Titanfall, Modded Skyrim, PoE, maybe X: Rebirth if it's bugs are ironed, The Division, Watch Dogs.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

You never finished Sleeping Dogs?  You've missed out.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by whitebic, 19 November 2013 - 01:41 AM.

good luck banning me lol I got 2 ps3's and 2 360's ps4 coming soon.

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

good luck banning me lol I got 2 ps3's and 2 360's ps4 coming soon.

That sounds... pretty wasteful; you must be either using one for modding and one for normal gaming, effectively wasting money constantly, or simply have someone else's account and boxes available to use, in which case you are really just using someone else's money to play your game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users