Photo

The Bans have started!

104 replies to this topic
Maroofio
  • Maroofio

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

So people are just looking at the video and ignoring the photo he posted which clearly says 11 years?

Seems legit, I think the glitchers are starting to get twitchy :D

• PkUnzipper likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

https://pbs.twimg.co...ADXa1.jpg:large

• Str1p3s likes this

Grand Theft Swag
  • Grand Theft Swag

Pseudo-Intellectual

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

normal lobbies will be empty untill 2024

• who-dat likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Guys is this real!? Pls confirm

Looks legit.

https://twitter.com/GTAV_Informer

Also looks like the IRS finally came knocking on this fool's door. :lol:

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

The only thing that's banned is intelligence.
  • who-dat likes this

Maroofio
  • Maroofio

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

You can tell who the glitchers are haha they're getting so defensive over the authenticity of it lol

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Oh how the tables have turned.

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

f*ck yea I can't wait to be banned for 11 years so I can get back to masturbating again. 

You can tell who the glitchers are haha they're getting so defensive over the authenticity of it lol

I think its funny that people have been posting this since the first "ban" posts started, but we're still here and we've been right about them all being fake so far.

• HunterGriff, SUPERHEAVYDOODY and gtarelatedusername2 like this

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

it's 11 In Game Years... that's less than 2 months and he is not banned he is just in a cheater lobby

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Keep blowing the whistle on the pieces of garbage.

They will get cheater pooled. They will be punished. If they stop playing the game... then EVERYONE has won.

Cheater pool is winning the battle.

Getting the cheaters to stop playing the game altogether is winning the war.

What is really sad is that the spineless trolls in here not revealing their accounts and bragging about glitching/hacking/modding... we may never know when they get banned, because it is doubtful they would ever come on here to give us the satisfaction since they are obvioisly cowards. Sigh.
  • Sharks80fr and XiBravo like this

Grand Theft Swag
  • Grand Theft Swag

Pseudo-Intellectual

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by jorge5879, 19 November 2013 - 01:35 AM.

They will get cheater pooled. They will be punished. If they stop playing the game... then EVERYONE has won.

What is really sad is that the spineless trolls in here not revealing their accounts and bragging about glitching/hacking/modding... we may never know when they get banned, because it is doubtful they would ever come on here to give us the satisfaction since they are obvioisly cowards. Sigh.

And i watch weazel news 9 hours a day

so you still believe that email is really from rockstar

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

How can you talk about a f*cking war ?

Seriously you should change something in your life ...

• UnicornAssassin likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Here's the pic from his twitter feed,

vyy78x.jpg

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

How can you talk about a f*cking war ?

Seriously you should change something in your life ...

Obviously you haven't seen his posts before. This game is his life and he thinks it's the most important thing in the world.

• EyeMacHunt and UnicornAssassin like this

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Is it possible to play missions to shorten the time like in bad sports? 

:cookie:

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

lol, don't worry if I get banned I'll tell you.  I really wouldn't care.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by whitebic, 19 November 2013 - 01:46 AM.

anyone that's serious about trolling has multiple consoles lol.

I got 2 ps3's and 2 360's good luck banning me lol.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

butthurt cream?

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

anyone that's serious about trolling has multiple consoles lol.

I got 2 ps3's and 2 360's good luck banning me lol.

ok

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by DMC14, 19 November 2013 - 01:49 AM.

The guy in the video who is playing in story mode says he got banned for 11 years

you are female yeah? i know this cause you keep repeating that one line like you are hassling us with it. and your annoying.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Umm that's my GT over there.
<========
Do your best.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

So Cockstar really think this game lasts for 12 years.

3221507-2307282-55860__jj_jameson_laughi

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

The guy in the video who is playing in story mode says he got banned for 11 years

you are female yeah? i know this cause you keep repeating that one line like you are hassling us with it. and your annoying.

?? What does that have to do with anything? And i'm just trying to show you what is on the twitter feed and video that the OP posted about, as well as the picture. Just relax.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 19 November 2013 - 01:53 AM.

11 years in that lobby i can see it now GTA IV 2.0 no f*cks given inb4 spawn kill with RPG and pistol

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

?? What does that have to do with anything? And i'm just trying to show you what is on the twitter feed and video that the OP posted about, as well as the picture. Just relax.

im relaxed take the critiscm. you dont have to keep repeating it we heard you the first time.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

If I was put in that lobby I'd make it a living hell XD, RPGs, Miniguns, hacks, everything. A lot of people would be in there anyway if they were serious about it. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

im relaxed take the critiscm. you dont have to keep repeating it we heard you the first time.

Well there is no need to get abusive or insulting, I haven't done that to anyone and i'm just trying to help out by showing what people may have missed. The video was not linked until I put it in and the picture wasn't either. Not sure what your deal is.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Ppl that really dont think abusing glitches even when a ton of ppl did it must have never played an online game. They all have glitches, esp when they are new. The ppl who exploit them get punished. Even if its a ton of players. Most whine say they quit then come back a week later and have to play the game without being a cheater.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 19 November 2013 - 01:57 AM.

http://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Tells you all you need to know...

Nobody reads that. 

You're right, people don't give it a second thought but when they act all surprised they've been banned or placed in the cheaters pool the reasons for such actions being taken are stated in the EULA, they've breached the terms of service/use so they've only got themselves to blame for A) being stupid or B) being sh*t and getting caught haha :)

http://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Tells you all you need to know, you break those terms of service I should imagine some form of punishment will be handed out although it's hard to punish each individual player for their action as there are so many of us.

It'll be done differently from PC games as I don't think there is any form of anti-cheat system implemented like Punkbuster etc but with everything being stored on Rockstars own cloud servers they can see what they like & do what they like.

where the f*ck is the TLDR version of this wall?

Unfortunately the EULA does involve some form of reading regardless... Here is a brief snippet though of some of the actions users have taken & done which has resulted in them being banned.

"Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part"

"restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any online features of the Software"

"cheat or utilize any unauthorized robot, spider, or other program in connection with any online features of the Software"

"violate any terms, policies, licenses, or code of conduct for any online features of the Software; or

transport, export, or re-export (directly or indirectly) into any country forbidden to receive the Software by any U.S. export laws or regulations or U.S. economic sanctions or otherwise violate any laws or regulations, or the laws of the country in which the Software was obtained, which may be amended from time to time."

And those are just small snippets from the licensing conditions, there is a whoooooole lot more stuff.

Still TLDR... Could you maybe just make an infographic or something?

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

Well there is no need to get abusive or insulting, I haven't done that to anyone and i'm just trying to help out by showing what people may have missed. The video was not linked until I put it in and the picture wasn't either. Not sure what your deal is.

was i being rude when i called you a girl, sorry. my deal is you annoy me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users