Photo

Invetero Coquette Sports Car

24 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by Militia, 19 November 2013 - 12:08 AM.

Wow I must say.  I have a lot of cars saved!  Nothing is disappearing, things seems good on my end.  I now have a total of 26 cars saved (in single player, and counting the Elegy RH8, and counting the cars modified and sitting at the Impound - On my Impound, they are ALWAYS there and I do not save the game anymore from here on out, I have everything I want).

My latest edition of a car is the Invetero Coquette.  This car is absolutely amazing when it's modified.  The normal one you find on the street looks like a basic Corvette, but when you take it to LSC, it can get very bad ass looking.  The stats are also great, and compared to the Carbonizzare, they are just about even, it's just a hair less than the Carbonizzare.  Great find!  Does others like this car a lot?

Oh and here is my list of 26 cars that I have at my safehouse locations and garages:

Franklin:

1. Carbonizzare (modified)

2. Entity XF (modified)

3. Cheetah (modified)

4. Banshee (modified)

5. Elegy RH8 (modified)

6. Bullet (modified)

7. Infernus (modified)

8. Comet (modified and sitting in the impound for $250 anytime I want it - ALWAYS there for my game)

9. Cognescenti Cabrio (Might spelled this wrong, lol) (modified and sitting in the impound for $250 anytime I want it - ALWAYS there for my game)

Michael:

1. Surano (modified)

2. Feltzer (modified)

3. Monroe (modified)

4. Z-Type (modified)

5. JB 700 (modified)

6. Adder (modified)

7. Elegy RH8 (modified)

8. Sabre Turbo (In impound whenever I want it, not modified)

Trevor:

1. Coil Voltic (modified)

2. Benefactor Schwartzer (modified)

3. Coquette (modified)

4. Obey 9F (modified)

5. Enus Super Diamond (modified)

6. Vacca (modified)

7. Stinger (modified)

8. Elegy RH8 (modified)

9. Ubermacht Oracle (modified and sitting in the impound for $250 anytime I want it - ALWAYS there for my game)

= 26 amazing cars!  and 25/26 modified!

And if you really wanted to get picky, you have Franklin's motorcyle and Buffalo, Michael's Obey Tailgater, and Trevor's piece of sh*t Bodhi pickup truck.  Making a grand total of 30 cars to always have in my single player game.

• Android likes this

DutchGangsta
  • DutchGangsta

Sup

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

If you mod Trevor's Bodhi with Turbo, Engine Upgrades and those Bullhorns, it becomes really fast and can easily ram other cars of the road. ;)

Nice cars!

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 19 November 2013 - 07:44 AM.

I agree about the Coquette :) Fully modded it is a monster! It was the first car i bought online and I love the car, it will always be my little baby

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

So what happens if you're in a fire fight with the coppers and die? The car you're using should get impounded and push out one of your 'saved' ones?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

So what happens if you're in a fire fight with the coppers and die? The car you're using should get impounded and push out one of your 'saved' ones?

What happens when I die?  I don't die, unless I am f*cking with the cops.  And if I die, I DON'T SAVE THE GAME, I just turn off my PS3 and all resets back to the way I had it.  I've 100% the game and got everything I need, I don't save the game anymore.  The more you save and do other stuff, seems to have some bugs/glitches/disappearances.  But I did one final master save after getting everything I wanted and completing the full game 100%.  Now I just have fun.  When I get bored or tired from playing, I turn it off, things go back to normal! = )

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

If you mod Trevor's Bodhi with Turbo, Engine Upgrades and those Bullhorns, it becomes really fast and can easily ram other cars of the road. ;)

Nice cars!

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to look into it.  I seem to run into stuff with this car.  Maybe because on the highway, the cars in their lanes sometimes are too close and me, I go THROUGH cars, I don't go around them.  I try to go on the dotted white line in the center of the highway at top speed.  I usually succeed without a dent with any motorcyle or car, but the pickup truck for Trevor gives me problems, maybe it's a tad too wide for my liking.  Oh well lol

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

I agree about the Coquette :) Fully modded it is a monster! It was the first car i bought online and I love the car, it will always be my little baby

See, I am in the dark when it comes to online cuz my PSN is broken.  Even if it wasn't messed up, I wouldn't play Online.  I've read so much about Online and it just seems kinda lame and a bunch of people cheating.  This isn't fun for me.  I'll stick to single player, and for SP the only way to obtain this car is to find it on road and steal one.  Nice car though!  Enjoy your Coquette!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

i find the bugs are very rare once you turn off the auto save feature.

as for the coquette , it is an awesome car when modded . i have that one for trevor and the carbonizzare for franklin .  online i have both of them and i carbonizzare is my main car , its my favorite car in the game 

ccddffgggdd

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

as for the coquette , it is an awesome car when modded . i have that one for trevor and the carbonizzare for franklin .  online i have both of them and i carbonizzare is my main car , its my favorite car in the game 

ccddffgggdd

You're right about autosave.  Mine is off.  Have not experienced one glitch in the game.  While I come to this forum daily and see on Youtube, millions of people having glitches and things getting deleted, etc.  Plus, I don't save it anymore, so I just turn my system off and reboot, everything is the way I left it (as it should be, with nothing gone)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 19 November 2013 - 03:19 PM.

ccddffgggdd

You're right about autosave.  Mine is off.  Have not experienced one glitch in the game.  While I come to this forum daily and see on Youtube, millions of people having glitches and things getting deleted, etc.  Plus, I don't save it anymore, so I just turn my system off and reboot, everything is the way I left it (as it should be, with nothing gone)

i have 3 seperate game files that i save to from time to time , then i never lose anything of value . i learned to start shutting off the autosave feature in games after i played skyrim years ago

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

I only have one master save, and that's all.  Never experienced a glitch at all.  It's 100%, have everything I need.  No need to ever save the game again lol, just play the game, shut it off when done, simple!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

I only have one master save, and that's all.  Never experienced a glitch at all.  It's 100%, have everything I need.  No need to ever save the game again lol, just play the game, shut it off when done, simple!

i am at 97.3 %  never will get 100% since i suck at flying planes and at golf lol. so i do still have the need to save from time to time

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by Militia, 19 November 2013 - 03:55 PM.

i am at 97.3 %  never will get 100% since i suck at flying planes and at golf lol. so i do still have the need to save from time to time

Yeah, that sucks haha.  Planes are easy!  If you have a P-996 Lazer, imo, it's the easiest and fastest jet to fly and very fun.  Just by going on cop killing sprees I mastered flying, helicopters and jets/planes.  BEFORE stealing a P-996 Lazer from the Military Base, I also sucked ass at flying anything but now with a lot of practice, I am pretty good.  I fly the Lazer inverted (upside down) through the bridges gaps and holes they have, it's so fun.  Of course sometimes your wing may clip something, then you're dead lol.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

i only stole that plane once and it exploded when i landed it by my hangar .  i also cant use it for the flight school which i cant finish lol

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Militia, 19 November 2013 - 04:08 PM.

i only stole that plane once and it exploded when i landed it by my hangar .  i also cant use it for the flight school which i cant finish lol

I have a tank for all three characters.  I have a Lazer for two of three characters.  I have the Buzzard Attack Chopper for all three characters.

DUDE, lolol, same thing happened to me when I first wanted to try and steal the Lazer.  I tried this with Trevor first, and my first several attempts were this:  Get into the Jet, start to fly, then get shot down and die.  Get into jet, fly it back to Trevor's hanger landing area and then engine stopped working (twice this happened) and I couldn't stear it into his hanger 5 feet from it, lol.  Finally I did it, landed it, and it's saved there now for when I want to use it.  This is with Trevor.  With Michael, I simply went in, got into it, got into the air, landed it, saved it - All this on my first try without the base even firing a single shot.  With Franklin I can't obtain it!  I get f*cked so badly by a tank everytime I try and steal it.  It depends which character you use.  Same for car spawns, it depends which character you use.

Here is the EASIEST way to obtain a Lazer, this is the way I did it easily for two/three characters.  Let me know if if helps, man!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WqBxdeVrTkQ

If you would like a Buzzard Attack Chopper, either buy one, OR steal one.  DO NOT steal one from the Military Base.  It's pointless to try and do this with four star wanted level, even though it still is easy, the best way is just do a GPS Route to the NOOSE headquarters.  When you go into this place you get ZERO wanted level and the Chopper spawns on top of the building, so it's much easier to take from there and simply land it at your helipad and it's there forever (unless you switch to use another item with the D-Pad.)  If you lose it, again, it's simple to get it back.  Buying one, though, you will ALWAYS have it there, even using another item in the list on the D-Pad.  Go onto Youtube and type in GTA V Noose Headquarters Location Buzzard Attack Chopper or something to like this, and you can find out where it is, it's simple!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 19 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

i have the buzzard attack chopter for all 3 characters . i just bought it online since i had over 600 mill for each character. I  will try later as micheal to get the jet since , i couldnt do it as trevor except that one time when it blew up by the hangar

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

When you get one, reply back to this topic and let me know.  It's realllllllllly fun to f*ck around with.  I've lasted nearly 30 mins (real life) in my Jet before dying.  Problems I run into with the Lazer that piss me off, is it's fuel!  After a long duration of 30-45 mins inside this thing in the air, minding your own business OR killing everything/one in site, the back blue/purple/pinkish color will start to turn black and "smoking."  Eventually your jet will turn to sh*t and head for the ground, and you won't be able to control it anymore, resulting in dying.  It happens around the 30 minute mark.  But if you die, you can just go back to hanger and it re-spawns, so it's cool.  I do this for hours I have so much fun using the Lazer.  Maybe the most fun in the game! Lol

DutchGangsta
  • DutchGangsta

Sup

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

I have a Lazer with every character. Too bad it can only lock on on Law vehicles. :(

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

I have a Lazer with every character. Too bad it can only lock on on Law vehicles. :(

Yeah, it only locks on to heli's and cars related to the police.  Also too bad it disappears if you want to use another item using the D-Pad.  It's all about saving.  Don't use another item, and then save it and have your sh*t disappear.  Just always have the Lazer out as your main item to use.  And if you want to f*ck around in your tank or Luxor or whatever, use them, DON'T save, and turn off your system, when you turn it back on your Lazer will remain at your hanger.  It's very easy.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by gtaxpert, 20 November 2013 - 11:12 AM.

So you saved three cars in Franklin's garage at his mansion? Isn't that a bit much?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

So you saved three cars in Franklin's garage at his mansion? Isn't that a bit much?

?  No clue what you mean?  Two cars at his safehouse.  8 cars in his garage.  Two cars in the impound... - 12 total cars for this character.

DutchGangsta
  • DutchGangsta

Sup

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

It was 4 cars in the Grove St. garage right? Or am I missing some (awesome) thing?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

It was 4 cars in the Grove St. garage right? Or am I missing some (awesome) thing?

It WAS four cars yes.  But with Patch 1.06, for my game at least, it added a Bifta, a Paradise and some Karlahari or whatever, I already had the Elegy RH8 when hitting the D-Pad.  4+3+1 = 8 cars now, in fact each character has an 8 car garage now, always with the same four cars though (for my game - Elegy RH8, Bifta, Paradise, Karlahari)

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Everyone with account connected to Social Club will have exactly the same cars. It's hard to count them as yours vehicles if you can't customise them (they will be back to stock form unless you use some parking space to store them.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

Everyone with account connected to Social Club will have exactly the same cars. It's hard to count them as yours vehicles if you can't customise them (they will be back to stock form unless you use some parking space to store them.

True.  But I am not overly obsessed with customizing cars.  I am happy they give me these four cars.  The rest of my cars I obtained are customized.  Good enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users