GTA Moments in Real Life

49 replies to this topic
_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

I think you all need to step away from the consoles for a little while.

Having said that though, I did stand in the middle of a busy highway and start fapping to everyone who went passed me.

Currently, I'm posting this from the local mental hospital, but they assure me I can get out in 11Years.

• The Rangler likes this

Dubie81
  • Dubie81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

I sprint everywhere. Instead of using gates, I jump fences. Whenever someone starts walking towards me, I slide into cover and get out my gun. If I hear sirens, I find the nearest train tracks and drive down them at full throttle...

OurJud
  • OurJud

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Not really real life, but I was watching Die Hard 4.0 the other night and the bit where McClane is being chased through the streets by the chopper is very GTA V online.

someone needs to crash a car into a chopper from inside one of the underpasses :)

Yes, or better still crash into one of those water hydrant things (or whatever they're called - we don't have them in the UK) and take out a chopper that way :D

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Today, I crashed my motorcycle into a small bush... and died. <sigh>

• saintsrow likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

Today, driving through the streets of Boston, I saw an armored truck. Holy cannoli, did I want to chase it down and blow the doors off the back! It was just sitting there in traffic, taunting me! I chuckled to myself, then went back to driving.

And if you've ever driven in Boston, every mile is a GTA moment! ugh! 

Anyone else have GTA moments in real life? Cheers! ;)

Yes! 

Driving in Boston is an adventure in it's own right, not to mention to live there, or even trying to park somewhere...*shivers*

Though I've never seen an armored truck before, I can relate to the urge to do GTA-esque things in real life - walking into a Liquor Store just isn't the same without the Indian/Asian cashier telling me to get out because the police are after me.  

A few years ago, I was driving a rental car in Boston near the tunnel, and I turned left into what I thought was a wide two-way street, but it was actually 6 lanes of half of a divided boulevard, so I was heading straight into 6 lanes of traffic coming at me. 

I thought, "f*ck it" and I immediately used my reflexive GTA skillz and drove straight over the boulevard curbs and median grass strip, missing the bushes, to get to the right side.  Bumpy ride, and I said, "I'm glad this is not my car!"  I knew those GTA skills would come in handy, in real life.  :colgate:

• fw3 likes this

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

I wonder can I rob and kill the prostitutes after I am done with them lol

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

I wonder can I rob and kill the prostitutes after I am done with them lol

If they don't rob and kill you first.... ;)

• fw3 likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

On Boylston Street in downtown Boston tonight (yes, near where the Marathon scene occurred) there was a gaggle of police cars gathered near the Boston Public Library. It was just in time for the commute, making everybody have to reroute to the Mass. Turnpike, but seeing all the blue and red lights flashing, hearing the sirens, and seeing an opening in traffic to the right where I sped through, I had a minor GTA moment that made me smile and actually enjoy the drive home! Just saying! ;)

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Had another GTA moment last night while waiting for some friends to arrive at a pub.

A bunch of people standing outside, talking on their cell phones, and just lingering for whatever reason.
I couldn't help noticing, however, the small gathering of crossdressers waiting to get into the place next door.

Apparently it was a drag night at the club next door, and I laugh inside loudly (to myself)
at how much this looked like crowd that stands outside the club across from LSC.

Wish I had taken a picture to share. I tried to explain to my friends when they got there, but they don't play GTA, so it was for naught.
Funny as anything i've seen, albeit very surreal and a bit creepy, too! ;)

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

PS3 Stronk

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

I was cycling home and I saw a armored truck approaching a crossing. I looked in my pockets for sticky bombs but I didn't appear to have any. Then I realised sh*t was real.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:35 PM

One time i went to the main entrance at a mall and while walking to there i saw a black guy with white tank top and blue jeans walking into the mall i said in my mind"(OMG it's CJ!!!! No it's Franklin!!! not it's CJ, He came all the way out from us to here to rob us!!!!!"

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

eyy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:40 PM

I think it's now hardwired into our brains to want to jack Range Rovers and sell them at any nearby garage.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:00 PM

Last year an armored car guard went gta on his co workers and shot them and left them in a locked money closet at the university here in edmonton. Took 130 grand and was busted at the border. Since then I got some serious respect for those guards. You gotta have balls of steel to do that job.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

Not really real life, but I was watching Die Hard 4.0 the other night and the bit where McClane is being chased through the streets by the chopper is very GTA V online.

Every time I take down a buzzard, I always think of the end of the third movie.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

I can't see Range Rovers anymore. I see Ballers.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

"Oh look, a Baller and Issi"

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

I think it's now hardwired into our brains to want to jack Range Rovers and sell them at any nearby garage.

Rockstar's plan all along. They must have a grudge against Range Rover

OT: a little while ago I was picking up my little brother from school. As we were driving out of the gates this woman in a Black BMW E-93 swerved out infront of me, driving at least 50 in a 40kp/h zone. Her crazy driving, the insanely loud music coming from her car and the fact that she  nearly hit these kids as they were finishing crossing the road earned her the title "Sentinel Woman"

• YirbyBond00Y likes this

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

Another one i forgot to get. Last Friday i was coming back to home then i saw white Audi R8 i said "Oh look, a nice obey 9F, gonna steal it and kill all the cop trying to take me down,wait a min........did i just say............"

Rockstar's plan all along. They must have a grudge against Range Rover

OT: a little while ago I was picking up my little brother from school. As we were driving out of the gates this woman in a Black BMW E-93 swerved out infront of me, driving at least 50 in a 40kp/h zone. Her crazy driving, the insanely loud music coming from her car and the fact that she  nearly hit these kids as they were finishing crossing the road earned her the title "Sentinel Woman"

sentinel Xs in gta online.  :p

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

I was watching the original the other day and noticed that the limo driver in the basement was listening to the Stevie Wonder track from the second gtav trailer.

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:14 PM Edited by helresa, 15 June 2014 - 03:14 PM.

I had a Gta moment a few months ago when driving my little Citroën up the mountain road to the tunnel that goes from one side to the other, it was a bit wet after a dry spell, and coming round one of the bends the back end slid out so I put the steering into opposite lock to control the slide as you do, but made the mistake of taping the breaks which sent me into a full 360 spin. Luckily I was able to start the car again and reverse back out the way just before a load of traffic came round the corner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users