Photo

For those who want the cargobob

126 replies to this topic
CMCMARCUS
  • CMCMARCUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

100% legit on 360. Worked perfectly after about 10 tries.

qZod4R2l.jpg

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

You need to get lucky enough to spawn as Micheal in an animation transition, so he doesn't freeze up (as shown in the video as he is walking away from his wife). And then quickly pull up his phone before it reverts to your MP players phone. It's sheer luck. And timing.

i have had that happen twice, the walking away animation from something (one time was a coffee shop, the other his wife) do i need to spam the up button or just press it once?

You don't need to spam the up button to open his phone. Just as soon as the animation is done, quickly open his phone. If you've done the glitch correctly, you will see Mikes cell phone (which has a different background from your online cell phone). If you get his cell, you can order the Cargobob.

i've been trying this for almost 3 hours now, i don't think i can get it, i don't think it's luck either, i think there's a specific way to it, i just can't find the method

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

ok, so, i've been trying this for over 2 hours now and i can't get it to work, i'm opening the internet on my phone in multiplayer open session, going to the ps store, then quickly leaving session before the store opens, i wait for about 20-30 seconds (the whole time it either says quitting session or transitoning to store in the lower right corner) then back out of the store and i either wind up with micheal frozen, or michael in multiplayer with other people around, what am i doing wrong?

Don't wait 20-30 seconds. I think that's too long and it's giving the system time to load and correct itself. Just give it 2-5 seconds in the store and see if that works.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

I've been trying for over 2 hours myself. Anyone who got this to work have an extra tips??

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I spawned as michael NEAR A ANIMATION SPOT (the bench where he yells at the park ranger)  BUT DIDN'T DO AN ANIMATION.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I've been trying for over 2 hours myself. Anyone who got this to work have an extra tips??

ok i just got it to work, here is what i did on the ps3

i opened the internet, and went to the ps store then the leave session, all of that as fast as possible

when the store was opening it was taking a longer time than usual for the boxes containing the images and words to appear so before anything on the store page loaded, i exited back out (it was maybe 5 seconds?)

when i exited out the animation played, it was michael walking away from some hookers (i finished the sp story) and when the camera changed angles i brought up the phone (it was michaels) and went to the warstock site and waitied until my online balance appeared, then i bought the cargobob

SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

I spawned as michael NEAR A ANIMATION SPOT (the bench where he yells at the park ranger)  BUT DIDN'T DO AN ANIMATION.

90+ percent of the time you will spawn frozen at the location of an animation. In those cases, it won't work.

The animation needs to actually occur for the glitch to work.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Update: I finally got it.

I waited a little longer in the store this time...about 15-20 seconds.

Also, for the first time since I started trying, I got the exact Micheal animation that was shown in the video (him leaving lunch with his wife dressed in tennis outfit). As soon as he walked away, I pulled up his phone and it worked.

SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

when i exited out the animation played, it was michael walking away from some hookers (i finished the sp story) and when the camera changed angles i brought up the phone (it was michaels) and went to the warstock site and waitied until my online balance appeared, then i bought the cargobob

Exactly the animation that worked for me as well.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Holy sh*t. Definitely gonna try this.

aizwootler
  • aizwootler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Just worked for me on the first try, lol, WITHOUT a spawn animation.

It didn't work for me normally, but once I spawned in as Michael, I just did the SP to MP glitch as Michael and I spawned in without an animation but with the right Warstock page.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

It didn't work for me normally, but once I spawned in as Michael, I just did the SP to MP glitch as Michael and I spawned in without an animation but with the right Warstock page.

Can you go into more detail? Like did you spawn FROZEN and then when into the XBLX/PSN store to unfreeze but still had the warstock page with the cargobob?

barmytick
  • barmytick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

Will you lose your ammo and melee weapons if you do this because last time I made my multiplayer character a single player character I lost all my ammo my crowbar, baseball bat and golf club

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Worked better yesterday due to lag on the servers (sunday play time). I'm on ps3 and I was able to do it first try. Today I tried it out to do stocks glitch, but I kept connecting too fast. GL people.

aizwootler
  • aizwootler

Square Civilian

• Members

Can you go into more detail? Like did you spawn FROZEN and then when into the XBLX/PSN store to unfreeze but still had the warstock page with the cargobob?

Nope.  Spawned unfrozen, but without a spawn animation.  When I went to warstock, I got the MP warstock page.  Closed browser, did SP to MP glitch immediately again (open browser, go to store, quit session) and it spawned me unfrozen without a spawn animation again, this time with the SP warstock page where I could but the cargobob.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

I plan on trying this tonight. Will be sick if I can get it to work since Im Level 125 and havent seen a Cargobob in forever. 

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Will you lose your ammo and melee weapons if you do this because last time I made my multiplayer character a single player character I lost all my ammo my crowbar, baseball bat and golf club

i didn't lose any ammo, but i did lose my bat, crowbar, golf club and the hammer a dude gave me a couple days ago (i don't have ce)

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by KennethMBB, 19 November 2013 - 12:24 AM.

i didn't lose any ammo, but i did lose my bat, crowbar, golf club and the hammer a dude gave me a couple days ago (i don't have ce)

I think this is another glitch because I lost my bat, golf club and crowbar previously but it shows up in my stats that I have it. The hammer you can't keep, it will go away once you join a new lobby.

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

I can confirm this works 100% in PS3. After half an hours of tries, I get it done. For me, it worked when doing the SP to MP glitch it started with an animation (typical from SP) instead with Michael standing and freezed.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

I lost my golf club and crowbar.

FenixL
  • FenixL

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

After a hour trying but it worked! just make sure when you do the SP MP glitch you see michael's phone

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by M6 dRMG, 19 November 2013 - 01:59 AM.

Can't do it for the life of me.

Every time I do it I get two different results..

Michael with online stock and online cash
Michael frozen

Oook... so now I'm getting half the animation before it bugs out and returns me to option A, unfrozen but with online stock/cash

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by Pizentu, 19 November 2013 - 03:13 AM.

I have been trying for at least an hour to an hour and a half. 

Sometimes I get michael but he is frozen. Sometimes it starts to load in to single player with micheal but just as the animations start, he pops up in a standing position and is frozen.

Sometimes I think I do it right but the Playstation store never loads. The loading icon just spins very slowly and jerky. The only way to stop this is to quit the game and reload from the beginning. I am now currently sitting at this sllllloooow spinning PS store  spot and will let it spin for at least 10 minutes to see if it ever loads. Its annoying because I really want the Cargobob. 

EDIT____________

Got to a point where all seemed to be working. Even had the orange spinning cloud save animation going, but it too is super slow and jerky. Stuck here for a few minutes and afraid to quit because that could lose my character. Quitting game now. Hopefully no loses.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Thanks for the tip OP, can't wait to finally get my cargobob. Oh the trolling to be had !

• BoltActionAUT likes this

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

When you do the glitch and it starts with an animation instead  of Michael frozen, you are able to move around and using the phone without going to the store, as you usually do in the glitch (because Michael usually is frozen). 

When i made it work, i spawned outside movie studios, that animation with Michael in his Tailgater saying to a security officer "Do you know who i am?" or something like that. Hope that help you guys

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by WBaker, 19 November 2013 - 03:55 AM.

This worked but I spent two hours doing it. I might have found a better way. Let me see if it's repeatable.

Edit: unfortunately it was just luck. Time to do this again for my second character.

Thanks Op and other contributors for making this possible! I missed my cargobob.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

For the people getting it to work, are you on the disc version or download version and also wired connection or wifi?

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by Pizentu, 19 November 2013 - 03:59 AM.

took me nearly 2 and a half to 3 hours to do, but finally did it. Its ligit. Wasnt sure I even did it right the time I did do it right. Just got lucky I guess. Heres a picture of me ordering it from Pegasus. I will upload the video of my ordering and driving to get it to youtube. Didnt catch the actual glitch because I had tried the glitch many times before it finally worked. \

True test comes when I restart my PS3 and am still able to call Pegasus for the CB. Havent tried that yet. 

KBjKv4y.jpg

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

For the people getting it to work, are you on the disc version or download version and also wired connection or wifi?

Disc, wired. One time I didn't freeze after the transition animation and that was the ticket.
  • SOHC_VTEC likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:03 AM

Disc, wired. One time I didn't freeze after the transition animation and that was the ticket.

K thanks man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users