Trevor's Safehouse at Strip Club

9 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

Where exactly can I "park" cars that will "save" there?  And which parking spot exactly do I need to put the car into?  I see around back there is about 4-5 slots but I don't think 4-5 cars would save and stay there.  I think someone on this forum said you indeed can store two cars in the parking spots, but which ones?  Thanks for the help guys!

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

On the side when you leave the office through the back door take a right and on the end of the building there will be 2 parking spaces.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

The ones near Trevor's Bodhi. You can store two cars there. You can even double park, all of the parking spaces are safe. 

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

You can even store 3 cars there. ^^

However, when I parked my first one there, I lost it, so always be careful and check the place or the impound to be sure!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thanks for the replies guys.  It is a big help.  If you read my thread about the Carbonizzare I was trying to find yesterday, you would have noticed me also talking about the Coquette Corvette car, well since I never knew about storing cars at Trevor's Strip Club Safehouse, I wanted to try it.  I took a Coquette that I found today to that location, parked it.  It does seem you can store cars there, but I won't be modifying the Coquette since if it disappears, I don't want to lose money or anything and all my garages are complete with the cars I for sure want and modified them all.  Sweet now I can take cars there! = )

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Something else I discovered...I'd assume only Trevor can get cars from his safehouse at the strip club.  But this is wrong.  ALL THREE of your characters can use the parked cars behind the safehouse which is pretty cool.  I can go anytime, with any character to get that Coquette! = )

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

I stored two cars (Modified) at Trevor's safehouse at the strip club.  Saved the game.  Restarted my PS3 several times, and they are there.  So I know two for sure fit there, and the parking spaces I used were the five in a row ones directly behind the strip club by Trevor's sh*tty Bodhi and the COLOR of the parking block was YELLOW, there is two yellow ones and two WHITE ones.  I don't trust the white for some reason.  I know the yellow work.  I may experiment with 3-5 cars perhaps at a later date, for now I am happy with the way it is.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 19 November 2013 - 08:00 AM.

I've parked legthwise over like 3 spaces at once, that whole section is safe. I can only save two cars there though.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

I've parked legthwise over like 3 spaces at once, that whole section is safe. I can only save two cars there though.

Some say you can save three.  I'll check that out today and let you guys know if it worked on my end.  Either way, if it doesn't, no big deal, the way it is imo is good right now of all my saved cars at such and such locations.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

Ok, my game allows up to two vehicles only behind the Strip Club.  This is fine by me, considering I didn't think you could store ANY there.

I tried three (didn't save the game) I came back after f*cking around and it was gone, but it did go to the impound, lol.  Like I said, I didn't save it so idc if it was lost for a couple mins.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users