Photo

New Interior Glitch Found

39 replies to this topic
xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hey, I don't know if this has been found yet, but I discovered a new glitch while dicking around. This could help you get to North Yankton or get the jetpack or find the meaning of life.

NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR MICHEAL, I HAVENT TESTED IT WITH ANYONE ELSE

WARNING: THIS TAKES FOR EVER TO DO AND IT CAN GET f*ckING FRUSTRATING [I SPENT 20 MINUTES ON THIS PIECE OF CRAP GLITCH AND I STILL DIDN'T GET RESULTS. IF YOU'RE LUCKY YOU CAN GET IT FIRST TRY (LIKE I DID A WHILE AGO, BUT FOR SOME PIECE OF sh*t REASON I CANT REPLICATE IT.) ]

Now that that's out of the way, these are the steps.

1.Buy the garage for Micheal (The 6 car one, costs around 30k)

2.Climb ontop of the tire rack: http://imgur.com/6OTMRhg

3.Get Micheal to trip on the tire by jumping and sh*t.

4. If you do it right, and he trips on the tire infront of him (the on in the picture), You will be teleported under the map. 

NOTE: The game thinks you're still in the garage, so if you get in a car, your ass will be teleported back to the garage.

• Luddite likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Meaning of life, lol. You've made this topic because it was your meaning to live?

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Meaning of life, lol. You've made this topic because it was your meaning to live?

totally

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

I gotta say, I do not understand people who do these things.  Do you guys ever, ya know, play the game?  How many hours did you do stupid stuff like this to find a worthless glitch.

Jesus f*cking christ, I wish I had the free time some of you idiots have.

• jackalope2018 likes this

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

I gotta say, I do not understand people who do these things.  Do you guys ever, ya know, play the game?  How many hours did you do stupid stuff like this to find a worthless glitch.

You have the free time to moan at people for playing the game how they want to though? 

• saintsrow, /Tuomaz, Loxley and 5 others like this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

You can buy a six car garage for Michael???

How come I didn't know this sh*t???

• KiiWiiDeee likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

You have the free time to moan at people for playing the game how they want to though? 

I'm at work.  Thanks for posting.

• Loxley and N3W Quickness like this

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

You are at work, and you are here..

You must have a serious job, mate.

• Ermac., Witchking Of Angmar, BenniMBXD and 2 others like this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Don't be jealous... stay in school and maybe someday you can have a job where you sit at a desk and get paid while browsing the internet.

• Loxley likes this

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Don't be jealous... stay in school and maybe someday you can have a job where you sit at a desk and get paid while browsing the internet.

To be honest, I've got employed a week ago, and I still can't believe how cool my job is.

But yeah, you have a point there mate. :p

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

To be honest, I've got employed a week ago, and I still can't believe how cool my job is.

Well, my job ain't cool... it's boring as hell.  But I usually wrap up what I need to do in the early afternoon so I have some time to poke around on the internet.

xPwnagezz
  • xPwnagezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Actually it took me about 10 minutes to find this. I was jumping around being bored and I found myself on the tire rack. I was talking to my dad and I found I was pressing X. Next thing I know I'm under the map with a parachute.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by lightningun, 18 November 2013 - 11:53 PM.

I had a similar glitch but in GTAO. I somehow managed to land a plane on the side of mt chilliad facing south. I got out just before it blew up, and the plane slid on top of me the blew up and literally blew me under the map. I looked around for the jet pack before I opend my parachute and teleported back on the mountain.

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Well, my job ain't cool... it's boring as hell.  But I usually wrap up what I need to do in the early afternoon so I have some time to poke around on the internet.

slow clap for the dedicated worker there. thanks for the life story. 

• GamerShotgun, Witchking Of Angmar and Sting4S like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:57 AM Edited by StingrayX, 19 November 2013 - 12:58 AM.

You've got serious issues, dude. There is no need to act like you're on your period just because somebody enjoys doing something else with their time. People spend their time the way they want to. They explore, whatnot. This is a sandbox too so what the f*ck is your problem? Grow up! And judging from many of your posts, you are a rather sh*t-quality poster on this forum and I wouldn't push my luck if I were you, you've already got a lot of worthless, spam-ish, imbecilic posts. :lol:

And do people really think you have to had "a lot of free time" to find glitches like these? Seriously I've been told I have a lot of time on my hands because I make a lot of posts. I type fast, lol. I don't have "too much time" on my hands, whatever that means anyways -- I spend my time the way I f*cking want to.

BTW: You work on a computer all day, yet you type like a 12 year old? Funny joke, man. :^:

• Bonnano likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

You've got serious issues, dude. There is no need to act like you're on your period just because somebody enjoys doing something else with their time. People spend their time the way they want to. They explore, whatnot. This is a sandbox too so what the f*ck is your problem? Grow up! And judging from many of your posts, you are a rather sh*t-quality poster on this forum and I wouldn't push my luck if I were you, you've already got a lot of worthless, spam-ish, imbecilic posts. :lol:

And do people really think you have to had "a lot of free time" to find glitches like these? Seriously I've been told I have a lot of time on my hands because I make a lot of posts. I type fast, lol. I don't have "too much time" on my hands, whatever that means anyways -- I spend my time the way I f*cking want to.

BTW: You work on a computer all day, yet you type like a 12 year old? Funny joke, man. :^:

Golly, thanks dude.  Your post really opened up my eyes to my problems.  I have seen the light.  A new day has dawned.  Thanksgiving has a whole new meaning for me.  I have hope now.  You are a saint.  Now finally I can find purpose in life.

Is that 'pushing my luck' as you put it?  Gee, I hope not.  Sorry if I offended you and your use of your free time.  Of course, you are right... you can do whatever you want with your time.

Now f*ck off.

• nitr0monkey likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

Golly, thanks dude.  Your post really opened up my eyes to my problems.  I have seen the light.  A new day has dawned.  Thanksgiving has a whole new meaning for me.  I have hope now.  You are a saint.  Now finally I can find purpose in life.

Is that 'pushing my luck' as you put it?  Gee, I hope not.  Sorry if I offended you and your use of your free time.  Of course, you are right... you can do whatever you want with your time.

Now f*ck off.

Wonderful. Very mature, well written; you sure don't look like a pathetic excuse for a supposed adult who has a job.

• Bonnano and MrIbby like this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Now f*ck off.

Wonderful. Very mature, well written; you sure don't look like a pathetic excuse for a supposed adult who has a job.

Whew, it sure is a good thing that I don't give a f*ck what you think.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

Now f*ck off.

Whew, it sure is a good thing that I don't give a f*ck what you think.

Hmm, then why the hell are you replying back to me then? :colgate:

xPwnagezz
  • xPwnagezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

Derailing the Vercetrain D:

Zankou
  • Zankou

Crew: TGMC

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

The posts on this site give me life.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

You seemed to find time you whine like a little girl on here

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by drr26, 19 November 2013 - 10:45 AM.

This thread turned into a bit of a laugh in the end.

I feel sorry for the OP who only wanted to share a glitch. Seems you can't play a game without having your motives questioned on the relevant forum nowadays.

In the age of the 'selfie' people truly lose the plot sometimes  :lol:

• randombeens likes this

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

no you don't.

carlton-banks.jpg

• GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY and KingKock like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

Guys, rather than waving your tiny cocks in each others faces, can we get back the question about Michael having access to a 6 car garage? Because that smells a little bit like some bullsh*t to me and I'd like to know if it really is. 

If you want to argue about NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE, take it to PMs. 

• Shah Sam and KingKock like this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

Guys, rather than waving your tiny cocks in each others faces, can we get back the question about Michael having access to a 6 car garage? Because that smells a little bit like some bullsh*t to me and I'd like to know if it really is. 

If you want to argue about NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE, take it to PMs. 

Yes I would also love to know about this 6 car garage. I've also heard talk of some form of car storage for the 3 protagonists near Beekers Garage. But whenever I ask someone who has mentioned it, I simply get ignored.

Pukemaggots
  • Pukemaggots

No Sir, I don't like it

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

Been using this glitch since release.

0_0.jpg

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

What six car garage?

drr26
  • drr26

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by drr26, 19 November 2013 - 01:06 PM.

There is no 6 car garage for any of the 3 story mode protags. There is a 4 car garage for each, marked for sale on the LS part of the map. Frank's is in Grove Street. I can't vouch for online as I don't play it. I'm 97% through the story mode, I would have come across 6 car garage trust me!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

Those aren't for sale, you're given them automatically. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users