Quantcast

» «
Photo

OFFICIAL LEGIT VS MONEY GLITCHER POLL

112 replies to this topic

Poll: LEGIT VS MONEY GLITCHER (369 member(s) have cast votes)

ARE YOU A MONEY GLITCHER OR LEGIT PLAYER?

1. MONEY GLITCHER (181 votes [49.05%])

Percentage of vote: 49.05%

2. LEGIT PLAYER (188 votes [50.95%])

Percentage of vote: 50.95%

Vote Guests cannot vote
redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

If you received money via generous donation, does that classify you as a glitcher or legit? What if you swim in said money? 

mmMRruw.gif

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

Glitchers win

Cham Sonar
  • Cham Sonar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Cham Sonar, 18 November 2013 - 08:12 PM.

I guess it falls under Legit, but if we're just talking about making money buying a Cash Card with real money might as well be a 3rd category. Normally I'm not one to participate in this kind of thing, but despite everyone stating how easy it is to make money legitimately, I found that wasn't the case for me. I've spent $20 total on $500K for each character which I used to buy a 10 car apartment, a few cheap off-road vehicles, and some nice tires for my original vehicles.

I feel like the apartments were worth it for one time purchases, though one of my main motivating factors to buy the 2nd Cash Card for my alternate Female Character was a bust. I'd be cool if they just didn't show anything, but a bikini in the shower? Really?

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

money actually is easy to get especially when you start getting the 10k missions.  hell even coveted unlocks at level 35 and you can do it for a while.  it really is easy to make money if you are in a crew that will do missions.  granted i still dont have a tank but im level 100 and i have everything else i want.  i only play a couple hours every other day or so, too.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Legendstig, 18 November 2013 - 11:16 PM.

There's no RTM Hacker option lol

Cham Sonar
  • Cham Sonar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

If you received money via generous donation, does that classify you as a glitcher or legit? What if you swim in said money? 

mmMRruw.gif

31506eb.png

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

GLITCHERS BE REPPIN' LOS SANTOS BIAAATCH

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

What's the point of this anyway ?

This

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

From roughly 29 mil copies sold, we have 65 votes cast so far. Yup, totally representative! 

Carry on...

This.

+  Wouldn't be surprised if some people vote money glitcher just to try and piss off legit players lol.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

mmMRruw.gif

31506eb.png

Doh! 

qeoi.jpg

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

BUMP

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Still pretty close really. 

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

camon, we all know its 99% glitchers, 1% special needs...

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

If it is representative, more than 50% are discouraging the remainder from buying cash cards... I wonder how many million they've lost already. I probably would have bought 1 or 2 million by now of I didn't know about the billions stolen by cheaters.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

If it is representative, more than 50% are discouraging the remainder from buying cash cards... I wonder how many million they've lost already. I probably would have bought 1 or 2 million by now of I didn't know about the billions stolen by cheaters.

An true hero

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by redfirebird87, 18 November 2013 - 11:00 PM.

An true hero

Articles: A versus An

Summary:

This short handout deals with which article to use before a noun -- "a" or "an."

Contributors:Chris Berry, Allen Brizee
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 11:20:13

How do you know when to use the indefinite articles?

The choice of article is actually based upon the phonetic (sound) quality of the first letter in a word, not on the orthographic (written) representation of the letter. If the first letter makes a vowel-type sound, you use "an"; if the first letter would make a consonant-type sound, you use "a." However, you may follow these basic rules when deciding to use "a" or "an," remembering that there are some exceptions to the rules.

"A" goes before words that begin with consonants.

• a cat
  • a dog
  • a purple onion
  • a buffalo
  • a big apple

"An" goes before words that begin with vowels:

• an apricot
  • an egg
  • an Indian
  • an orbit
  • an uprising

Exceptions

Use "an" before unsounded "h." Because the "h" hasn't any phonetic representation and has no audible sound, the sound that follows the article is a vowel; consequently, "an" is used.

• an honorable peace
  • an honest error

When "u" makes the same sound as the "y" in "you," or "o" makes the same sound as "w" in "won," then a is used. The word-initial "y" sound ("unicorn") is actually a glide [j] phonetically, which has consonantal properties; consequently, it is treated as a consonant, requiring "a."

• a union
  • a united front
  • a unicorn
  • a used napkin
  • a U.S. ship
  • a one-legged man

For more information, please visit this page on the OWL.

had to. 

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by gnad, 18 November 2013 - 11:10 PM.

It's nice to have a grammar class in my thread :D

lmao

anyway, thanks to everyone who voted in this poll!

let's keep this thread up for some time

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

I notice there's no middle ground....what about the people that lost 1,2, or even 3 characters....surely 500k isn't enough to recompense the lost hours and dedication...shouldn't there be a both option in the poll...you know those that only glicthed to get back what was lost?

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

An true hero

Articles: A versus An

Summary:

This short handout deals with which article to use before a noun -- "a" or "an."

Contributors:Chris Berry, Allen Brizee
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 11:20:13

How do you know when to use the indefinite articles?

The choice of article is actually based upon the phonetic (sound) quality of the first letter in a word, not on the orthographic (written) representation of the letter. If the first letter makes a vowel-type sound, you use "an"; if the first letter would make a consonant-type sound, you use "a." However, you may follow these basic rules when deciding to use "a" or "an," remembering that there are some exceptions to the rules.

"A" goes before words that begin with consonants.

• a cat
  • a dog
  • a purple onion
  • a buffalo
  • a big apple

"An" goes before words that begin with vowels:

• an apricot
  • an egg
  • an Indian
  • an orbit
  • an uprising

Exceptions

Use "an" before unsounded "h." Because the "h" hasn't any phonetic representation and has no audible sound, the sound that follows the article is a vowel; consequently, "an" is used.

• an honorable peace
  • an honest error

When "u" makes the same sound as the "y" in "you," or "o" makes the same sound as "w" in "won," then a is used. The word-initial "y" sound ("unicorn") is actually a glide [j] phonetically, which has consonantal properties; consequently, it is treated as a consonant, requiring "a."

• a union
  • a united front
  • a unicorn
  • a used napkin
  • a U.S. ship
  • a one-legged man

For more information, please visit this page on the OWL.

had to. 

please an hero

• NDE108 likes this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

I notice there's no middle ground....what about the people that lost 1,2, or even 3 characters....surely 500k isn't enough to recompense the lost hours and dedication...shouldn't there be a both option in the poll...you know those that only glicthed to get back what was lost?

yeah, I forgot about that, sorry bro

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

lmao

I can usually contain myself, but the lack of correct grammar around here today has been overwhelming. Plus, free bumps.

I mean "an true hero".. Say it out loud with out wanting to punch yourself in the mouth.. can you?!

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Tie broken.

(76 Legits versus 75 Glitchers)

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

Ive been 99% legit, the only thing is when I do that mission with the 22,000$ Lampadi I take advantage by parking the car in one of my spots then selling it after we complete the mission, or give it to friends. That's a perk imo not a glitch.

Now here's my problem... the only thing I really want is a Buzzard on demand for 1.75million, do I play for a month? Glitch for an hour or two? Or spend an hours wage in real dollars on a 20.00$ cashcard?

IMO the only "legit" way would be to play to earn the buzzard. Either glitching or buying cashcards is considered cheating IMO since i'm skipping the typical steps someone would take if there were no glitches or cashcards.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

lmao

I can usually contain myself, but the lack of correct grammar around here today has been overwhelming. Plus, free bumps.

I mean "an true hero".. Say it out loud with out wanting to punch yourself in the mouth.. can you?!

hahaha no problem mate

BUMP!

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

An true hero

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"an true" hero

LMAO

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

He is an true hero

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

78/78!!!

another thing: if you farmed missions, you're not legit ;]

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

He is an true hero

AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

An true hero

Inside jokes like this going way over people's heads.

• NDE108 likes this

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

"Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you."

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

I just do glitches, I get bored trying to get  money legitly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users