Photo

FULLY-MODDED Bati vs. Akuma?

62 replies to this topic
Gazolene
  • Gazolene

Villan

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

I have a fully upgraded Akuma and i lost the "Down the drain" race to a fully upgraded Bati, As some have said if you can find a long enough straight the bati will be quicker, but generally the Akuma is quicker.

Runnin_Gag
  • Runnin_Gag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Double-T vs. Akuma? What's the difference? Just worse acceleration?

Yep, but better at taking turns.

Im using the bike for the same situations like you. I own all 3 of them but pretty much always use the Double TT

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

^Interesting

I'll have to try the Double-T. Just bought a Bati and put turbo on it. Going to do the same with the Double-T and test all three at the same corner and see which comes out on top.

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

off topic anyone doing jumps and sh*t on xbox? i feel im the only one messing around with my bike! would love to see 16 player lobby only with bikes without shooting each other =) 

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Akuma

the SF Akuma that shoots fireballs in the air?

Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

AKUMA = win any race that has a lot of turns
BATTI = win any race that gives a long strip of straight land.

Batti will always beat an AKUMA fully upgraded on a straight race like down the drain, but will get beat by the akuma in races that require a lot of turning, like the vinewood hills race.

I prefer top speed over acceleration. Its just a matter of racing preference.

Not always true. I was laughing my ass of when racing Route 68, which is just one big straight line. It was a custom motorcycle race and it was me and another Akuma in the lead from start to finish. What I was laughing about was the poor guy with his Bati shouting and swearing about how come his Bati couldn't gain an inch on the Akumas on such a long straight line.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by Lagful, 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM.

The Akuma is simply better. Period.

I have both of them and the akuma is faster. The Bati might theoretically have a slightly higher top speed but i have never seen the bati go faster than the akuma in any situation.

But: I drive my fully modded double T. It destroys the fully modded bati just as the akuma does but looks better and handles better. Personal preference I guess.

Double-T vs. Akuma? What's the difference? Just worse acceleration?

The Double T's handling is very odd. It turns very slowly for the first half of the analog stick's radius, then it suddenly increases drastically with the last half.. if that makes sense to anyone.. 

The Bati and Akuma's turning is normal, where it changes parallel to the amount you move the joystick with no drastic increase like the Double T.

When I drive the Double T it feels like the handling is delayed or as if I'm lagging because of it's weird steering.

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

I dunno what game you guys are playing. Even against Akuma's, I almost always smoke the competition on my Bati.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Double T is sexy as f*ck though. Would easily be my favorite bike if it weren't for the way it handles. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

I dunno what game you guys are playing. Even against Akuma's, I almost always smoke the competition on my Bati.

That's not proving anything. They could have unmodded bikes or are just bad at driving. People want to know the actual statistics.. (and not f*cking stat bars)

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

Batti will always beat an AKUMA fully upgraded on a straight race like down the drain, but will get beat by the akuma in races that require a lot of turning, like the vinewood hills race.

Not always true. I was laughing my ass of when racing Route 68, which is just one big straight line. It was a custom motorcycle race and it was me and another Akuma in the lead from start to finish. What I was laughing about was the poor guy with his Bati shouting and swearing about how come his Bati couldn't gain an inch on the Akumas on such a long straight line.

yeah the top speed seems to be irrelevant a lot of the times
noticed the same with my entity vs adders
I assumed both were fully modded since I know I did and the other one was chrome
the adder is supposed to have a higher top speed yet I have no trouble keeping up in races or keeping them behind me
ofcourse catchup can totally ruin this but if it's off no way an adder will catch up if I'm far ahead of him

rocky533
  • rocky533

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by rocky533, 18 November 2013 - 08:54 PM.

double t is also very fast.  Was surprised that i had to let off to let another player win in a race swap vs bati.  

To me, knowing how to ride is more important than the ride itself.  Bati or akuma are great bikes, but knowing how/when to lean forward, and accel with wheelie's will put you on top most times.  

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

I had both a bati and akuma in my garage, and I loved them both. I got rid of the bati to make room in my garage because the Akuma was just a better bike

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Can you rob an Akuma or is it too high end and you have to buy it?
if I can steal one, does anybody know where I might stumble upon one?

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

You can steal all the bikes except RR, if I'm not mistaken. But I wouldn't waste my time trying to get it to spawn. It only costs $9k and you'll have insurance and tracker.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 18 November 2013 - 09:29 PM.

No bikes are too high end to steal, as for finding one to steal, I wouldn't know, I never bothered going too far out of my way to steal cars in this game. Akuma is only $9000 and even the Bati is only $16,000, it's probably more worth your time to buy them (unless you're very patient and content to wait until you spot one randomly in free roam, it does happen to be sure, albeit randomly).

Also I had a Bati, ditched it for an Akuma, definitely think it handles better and my performance in motorcycle races has since been consistently improved.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by TexasToast712, 18 November 2013 - 09:54 PM.

I wouldn't mind using Akuma over a Bati if the Akuma didn't look like complete and utter sh*t. Fugliest bike of them all.

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Bati can do better wheelies for some odd reason so, I would do the wheelie challenge first then ditch it

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

Haven't given either of my Bati's a decent ride in a while.. the Akuma's acceleration is just crazy, but I'll give em a try tonight.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

I would buy the akuma if it wasn't for its ugly appearance

I'm considering getting the double t tho

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

You can't steal the Bati RR, the shop tells you it is too expensive, same with the Hexer. No clue about the other bikes, but I know I tried to bring both of those to LSC and was rejected both times. Not like it was a big deal, bikes are cheap as chips.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

If you practice drive by shooting instead, you won't have to escape at all..

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Bati isn't nice for turning. Akuma, or any Streetfighters bike are lightweight

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

If you practice drive by shooting instead, you won't have to escape at all..

Well, sometimes I shoot to kill, but other times I either shoot out their tires, or just shoot out their windows if they have bulletproof tires. I enjoy the chase more than just shooting someone.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

cheers guys, I bought one in the end. Personally i think its the nicer looking bike than the Bati but that's just my opinion. I love the look of the tubular fairings.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:21 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 19 November 2013 - 01:21 AM.

Another topic asking which car the OP should have, what a surprise? Is this thread #567 you have posted on this topic?

I read your bullsh*t post yesterday saying how your were an alpha male and we should all lift weights.  Doesn't seem a very alpha thing to do to constantly ask strangers on the internet to tell you what cars/ bikes to get 

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by Flyby29, 19 November 2013 - 01:42 AM.

Double T, akuma already has maxed out accerlation so turbo is pointless and it has a slower top speed than the double T. Bati has terrible handling.

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by ProblemChiild88, 19 November 2013 - 01:58 AM.

In other words we have another adder vs entity here

Akuma= entity
Batti= adder

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

The Bati looks decent in chrome :)

Edub_1234
  • Edub_1234

Cars Favored: Sential XS-Coqutte-Entity XF

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:21 AM Edited by Edub_1234, 19 November 2013 - 02:21 AM.

The bati can pull longer wheelies and wheelies make you go faster :/

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users