Photo

An Autosave Feature?

1 reply to this topic
X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Could be possible in the next release, you guys make an autosave feature? Like after we save a mission at one of the slots, the program makes an autosave like every 5-10-15 minutes (with the possibility of deactivating and re-activating the feature whenever we want).

I'm tired of losing my work after my game crashes (it only crashes when i'm using DYOM). I know you guys know this feel too :(

Thanks since yet.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:28 AM Edited by SatournFan, 19 November 2013 - 04:28 AM.

Could be possible in the next release, you guys make an autosave feature? Like after we save a mission at one of the slots, the program makes an autosave like every 5-10-15 minutes (with the possibility of deactivating and re-activating the feature whenever we want).

I'm tired of losing my work after my game crashes (it only crashes when i'm using DYOM). I know you guys know this feel too :(

Thanks since yet.

I don't think it can be implemented in San Andreas. The original game doesn't have that feature, and again, Patrick said they have nearly reached the limits.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users