Quantcast

» «
Photo

Crashesh

7 replies to this topic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hello again friends, Now im play some time on dyom (i dont know how many time) and it say gta sa exe stoped working how to fix what i need ?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:   :facedesk:

Grune97
  • Grune97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

If the game crashes while you're playing mission read this:

You have to use the latest version of DYOM and Cleo 4.1 if you like to reduce the crashes.The game also may crash because of the processor power, because if DYOM have to process lot of thinks in the mission, your game crashes. But also may crash for no reason, just crashing, also like me.

If the game crashes while you're making read this:

I have had the same problem, you have to use the latest version of DYOM and Cleo 4.1 if you like to reduce the crashes, but if you have already this versions that problem happens if you have too objectives, actors...etc put in your mission, the way they're spawning. If your mission is too big and spawning time is complicated, you have to make that in more simpler way. Also don't not get very high with jetpack, that cause game to crash, and if the game crashes every time you get in the same place, do not get in that place anymore.

That's all I can help you  :)

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

If the game crashes while you're playing mission read this:

You have to use the latest version of DYOM and Cleo 4.1 if you like to reduce the crashes.The game also may crash because of the processor power, because if DYOM have to process lot of thinks in the mission, your game crashes. But also may crash for no reason, just crashing, also like me.

If the game crashes while you're making read this:

I have had the same problem, you have to use the latest version of DYOM and Cleo 4.1 if you like to reduce the crashes, but if you have already this versions that problem happens if you have too objectives, actors...etc put in your mission, the way they're spawning. If your mission is too big and spawning time is complicated, you have to make that in more simpler way. Also don't not get very high with jetpack, that cause game to crash, and if the game crashes every time you get in the same place, do not get in that place anymore.

That's all I can help you  :)

Seriously im use cleo 4.2  :facedesk:

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

I have new problem when im get in ammu-nation and others (no houses) it crash  :panic:

Grune97
  • Grune97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Oh.. I mean cleo 4.2 and uhh... some time crashes me too when I enter in interiors, but I don't no why it crashes 

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

CLEO 4.2 is known for crashing DYOM too much. Try to downgrade to either 4 or 3.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

AFAIK, Cleo 4.2 is unstable (as said in the SannyBuilder site).

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

Use CLEO 3 for the best results.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users