Photo

Domain Registrations

8 replies to this topic
Spider262
  • Spider262

Give be freedom, Give be Internet :)

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by Spider262, 19 November 2013 - 03:00 PM.

I have a website but, It is http://deltawaya.bl.ee/ , I want to make it lock professional (To be http://deltawaya.com ) however, I found Only Domains company offering 8.99$ .com domains registrations, Is it safe?

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

What is the name of the company you are wanting to use for the .com domain?

Spider262
  • Spider262

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

What is the name of the company you are wanting to use for the .com domain?

OnlyDomains

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

Only Domains seems a bit obscure for a domain name registrar. Why no use something like GoDaddy? It's a bit more expensive apparently but they seem more trustworthy than some small company.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Only Domains seems a bit obscure for a domain name registrar. Why no use something like GoDaddy? It's a bit more expensive apparently but they seem more trustworthy than some small company.

I say go with Godaddy too. If it is just domain registration they may even be cheaper. They give you access to control the DNS records, so it is pretty easy to have your domain point to whatever hosting site(free or not) that you use to host your site.

Spider262
  • Spider262

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:29 PM Edited by Spider262, 24 November 2013 - 07:25 PM.

I say go with Godaddy too. If it is just domain registration they may even be cheaper. They give you access to control the DNS records, so it is pretty easy to have your domain point to whatever hosting site(free or not) that you use to host your site.

And then, When I register the domain, I will have to add the nameservers in GoDaddy CP and finish?

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

And then, When I register the domain, I will have to add the nameservers in GoDaddy CP and finish?

Sorry for late reply but yeah, you will need to add the nameservers into GoDaddy. Also Hostgator is really good, been using them for 3 years.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

You may also check out Arvixe. It's not a small company, but I have experience with them. You can even purchase your own VPS server for just $40/m. I dont get anything from them, but I'm just happy with their service as I ran my own project on the VPS and never had any problems at all. 

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Chargerô

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:10 AM

I'd suggest to go with NameCheap or GoDaddy. They're the best and offer privacy protection as well.

• Terano and Spider262 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users